Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. 06:21 - Feb 5 with 7638 viewsGowerjack

Spot on Sir Huw.

Taking tough decisions is essential.

Ml had totally lost interest,we were only going one way with him in charge.

You have done the right thing.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:51 - Feb 6 with 1223 viewsDarran

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:48 - Feb 6 by Gowerjack

Can you do Oldjack as well?

Disgrace.

Think of the comedy value mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:55 - Feb 6 with 1206 viewsgyrjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 17:44 - Feb 6 by bbypibz0207

Madness to sack Laudrup at this stage and even more madness to use a rookie replacement; upcoming opposition won't be fooled they will make sure they hammer us at every opportunity. I've took the 20/1 on ML to be the next manager to go and now it'll pay for my trip to Pebble Beach and the US golf...I'm guessing I'll return on Monday to a measly point at best from the scumbag match.

Why dont u stay on pebble beach then u pessimistic c@nt
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 22:01 - Feb 6 with 1111 viewsbbypibz0207

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:55 - Feb 6 by gyrjack

Why dont u stay on pebble beach then u pessimistic c@nt

you need to learn some manners gyrjack because you're just a lowlife scumb@g
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 22:24 - Feb 6 with 1096 viewsGowerjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 22:01 - Feb 6 by bbypibz0207

you need to learn some manners gyrjack because you're just a lowlife scumb@g

For Christ sake man up

Plastic since 1974

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 997 viewsOldjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:48 - Feb 6 by Gowerjack

Can you do Oldjack as well?

Disgrace.

oi kantttttttttt the only disgrace here is that you're a member of the human race ,fuking imbecile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:28 - Feb 7 with 970 viewsGowerjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 18:55 - Feb 7 by Oldjack

oi kantttttttttt the only disgrace here is that you're a member of the human race ,fuking imbecile

Sorry old fella

The nurse will be bringing your milky tea & biscuits soon....

Plastic since 1974

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:32 - Feb 7 with 963 viewsOldjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:28 - Feb 7 by Gowerjack

Sorry old fella

The nurse will be bringing your milky tea & biscuits soon....

pop in the railway tomorrow i'll give you a knuckle sandwich to go with your smarties

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:37 - Feb 7 with 952 viewsUglySwan

OMG im guessing the average IQ in Wales is about as same as the weather.

Do you even know where u come from .. ?!?! The Great dane should never have build Swansea instead he should have used it as a trashheap ...

Huw is a little boy who never got to play with anyone maybe an occasionally gorilla or his peepee ...

How you can support such a shitty chairman is beyond me and the rest of the board is just a joke ...

Talk about being loyal while i stab people in the back ... Im beginning to understand why so many people in the world hates the UK with a passion ....

Stupidity should not be awarded !! but i guess this is what happens when u drink piss warm beer ...

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:39 - Feb 7 with 947 viewsDarran

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:37 - Feb 7 by UglySwan

Do you even know where u come from .. ?!?! The Great dane should never have build Swansea instead he should have used it as a trashheap ...

Huw is a little boy who never got to play with anyone maybe an occasionally gorilla or his peepee ...

How you can support such a shitty chairman is beyond me and the rest of the board is just a joke ...

Talk about being loyal while i stab people in the back ... Im beginning to understand why so many people in the world hates the UK with a passion ....

Stupidity should not be awarded !! but i guess this is what happens when u drink piss warm beer ...

Get f*cked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:43 - Feb 7 with 942 viewsSpratty

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:35 - Feb 6 by Gowerjack

Feck me

Are you for real?

Ki was sent on loan because Laudrup had a disagreement with him.No man management.

You can't seriously believe that Tutumulu was operating off his own back? Do you not understand how a client/ agent relationship works? Everything the agent said was agreed with and authorised by Laudrup.

I didn't mention tantrums, walking into the dressing room 5 minutes prior to the WHU game and leaving for Paris straight after are evidence of his lack of interest in his role. Great managers in any field lead from the front, Laudrup was incapable of this.

38 PL matches with only 8 wins is relegation form
We are only 2 points off a relegation place.
Our style of play and results are the worst since Kenny the Coat was manager but I doubt you were there for that.

Never has a poster been so aptly named.

Now go away,it hurts me to have to think down to your level.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 19:41]

Should go in for politics GJ arrogant and deluded in equal measure.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:43 - Feb 7 with 942 viewsGTCJack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:37 - Feb 7 by UglySwan

I suppose his other clubs were all wrong too. Truth hurts, mate.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 931 viewsOldjack

Relegation form = sack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:50 - Feb 7 with 921 viewsSpratty

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:43 - Feb 7 by GTCJack

I suppose his other clubs were all wrong too. Truth hurts, mate.

I suppose we knew about his employment history when we recruited him and when we were begging him to renew his contract.

So if we are now trying to say it was unacceptable it might makes us look a bit stupid.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:02 - Feb 7 with 913 viewsGTCJack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:50 - Feb 7 by Spratty

I suppose we knew about his employment history when we recruited him and when we were begging him to renew his contract.

So if we are now trying to say it was unacceptable it might makes us look a bit stupid.

Same with Rodgers though, struggled at Reading, did ok at Watford but we gave him the opportunity. We gave Laudrup the opportunity which he grabbed first season no doubt, but his approach and attitude is what let him down second season.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:29 - Feb 7 with 882 viewsVetchitBack

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:31 - Feb 7 with 877 viewsSwansNZ

Are you kiisgod?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:53 - Feb 7 with 852 viewsLeonisGod

I'm not particularly happy to see Laudrup go now, but you're way off the mark:
- the "Great Dane" didn't build us up. We know where we came from, and Laudrup was a very tiny part of that. The icing on the cake if you like, but only briefly, before the slide into very poor football (at times this season, the quality of the football has been the worse I've seen since League 1 days).
- the person who has been ever present through our rise is the chairman. He (and the board) have built us up, that's why we support him. He's made tough decisions at times that aren't always popular, but they are always made in the best interests of the club.

It's clear you don't know enough about us to know this.

The personal abuse is just childish and not worthy of a response.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024