Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. 06:21 - Feb 5 with 7639 viewsGowerjack

Spot on Sir Huw.

Taking tough decisions is essential.

Ml had totally lost interest,we were only going one way with him in charge.

You have done the right thing.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:01 - Feb 5 with 1628 views3swan

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:45 - Feb 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Totally agree with the first part of your post. What happens from now on in is just a breeding ground for counterfactual history, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of it being gleefully posted as we go on.

On the last part, I'm of the belief that we could have gone to the end of the season with ML and made the seemingly inevitable change then, parting on better terms. I very much doubt we would have got relegated, we could have done without this hoo-ha and who knows, may well have got a compensation package for him from another club rather than spunking millions on getting rid now...what was I saying about counterfactuals!

I wouldn't say I'm more positive, mainly as I think we've introduced some potentially harmful variables into the equation that we could have done without until the summer, but I'm not in fear as I think the squad is strong enough to get us the required points irrespective of manager (hence my opinion above).

Who knows we might have got through to the end of the season

Not sure about your variable comment as if only some of the rumours are to be believed there were many there already.

Toss of a coin, who knows

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:02 - Feb 5 with 1619 viewsborinifanclub

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:47 - Feb 5 by Dr_Winston

Not going to miss quite a lot of these Danes.

On the negative side there's a chance we could get Kiisgod back.

agree all the scandinavians can b...off to the ccmb where they have the next hero ogs to worship......I would welcome back KI and you can always put kiisgod on ignore..actually for reasons of sanity you MUST put kiisgod on ignore!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:09 - Feb 5 with 1591 viewsBorojack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:21 - Feb 5 by Liam12345

gutted at first after hearing about holtby, chadli and ince it sounds like the prick was trying to destroy us good ridance.

You dont really believe that do you.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:11 - Feb 5 with 1580 viewsGowerjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:54 - Feb 5 by Oldjack

I can't fathom out why too , the only fault i found with Mike was, he seemed too soft,laid back and too refined a person ,he doesn't do anger i think , i really don't think he's cut out to be a top manager

So you can ignore the fact he tried to shaft us in the summer,the debacle over Ki,his total lack of passion and leadership and most importantly the performance and results for the last year.

Fair play he has got away with murder on here.

Plastic since 1974

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:27 - Feb 5 with 1546 viewsunion_jack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:02 - Feb 5 by borinifanclub

agree all the scandinavians can b...off to the ccmb where they have the next hero ogs to worship......I would welcome back KI and you can always put kiisgod on ignore..actually for reasons of sanity you MUST put kiisgod on ignore!

Unnecessary comments IMO. We should welcome all fans - new / old, home based / abroa.

If they chose to leave because ML has gone, tough luck on us but don't drive them away eh?

Apart from Kiisgod that is!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:32 - Feb 5 with 1532 viewsJokeren1943

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:30 - Feb 5 by Darran

Oh stop crying over Lauudrup and grow a pair Joke mun.

I personal think Jenkins and the board was waaaay to fast to sack our manager.

You think not Darran.

I can live with that.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:34 - Feb 5 with 1518 viewsDarran

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:32 - Feb 5 by Jokeren1943

I personal think Jenkins and the board was waaaay to fast to sack our manager.

You think not Darran.

I can live with that.

He's gone and he's not coming back give the sobbing a rest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:34 - Feb 5 with 1516 viewsJokeren1943

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:02 - Feb 5 by borinifanclub

With your avatar of a spanish player and a name in here of a italian player, pissing on foreigners sound quite stupid.

Or is it just a double standard.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 1510 viewsJokeren1943

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:34 - Feb 5 by Darran

Says a person who has been sobbing for Monk and Tate and other Swansea players for ages.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 1510 viewsDarran

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:34 - Feb 5 by Jokeren1943

With your avatar of a spanish player and a name in here of a italian player, pissing on foreigners sound quite stupid.

Or is it just a double standard.

You hang around Joke I like you.

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 22:14 - Feb 5 with 1458 views2face

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:27 - Feb 5 by union_jack

Unnecessary comments IMO. We should welcome all fans - new / old, home based / abroa.

If they chose to leave because ML has gone, tough luck on us but don't drive them away eh?

Apart from Kiisgod that is!!

I can take it. I've worked in customer service.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 23:10 - Feb 5 with 1418 viewsNatterjack

We'll never know now if Laudrup would've kept us up, but we'll soon find out if Monk will. Well done Huw and board for making a difficult call - there was never going to be a perfect time, but better this week than next with those scum c*nts on the way here Saturday!

I've got a good feeling about the derby game - something I didn't have after the West Ham capitulation.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 23:37 - Feb 5 with 1376 viewsSpratty

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:34 - Feb 5 by Darran

Brian McDermott?
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 23:50 - Feb 5 with 1357 viewsairedale

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 20:54 - Feb 5 by Oldjack

I can't fathom out why too , the only fault i found with Mike was, he seemed too soft,laid back and too refined a person ,he doesn't do anger i think , i really don't think he's cut out to be a top manager

I think he used to piss Cruyff off too.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 1297 viewsDibaba

I wouldn't be so optimistic about the Cardiff game. If the fitness was a problem under Laudrup (of course the players as well as the manager must take the blame for this, not to mention the effect of injuries), and all indications seem to be that it was, such a problem doesn't get rectified overnight. I imagine that many of the players haven't slept so well in earlier in the week due to the Laudrup matter.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 15:20 - Feb 6 with 1240 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 21:11 - Feb 5 by Gowerjack

So you can ignore the fact he tried to shaft us in the summer,the debacle over Ki,his total lack of passion and leadership and most importantly the performance and results for the last year.

Fair play he has got away with murder on here.

Ki it seems couldn't come back because someone screwed up the loan agreement (who was dealing with transfers?)
How did he shaft us in the summer? - Row between HJ and Tutumulu which ML let them get on with.
Why does failing to have tantrums mean lack of passion
Performance variable and the record books will be with ML 12th in the league, Group of 32, winning at Valencia and Old Trafford.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 1225 viewsmacman

Hmmm...quite a few managers, who are not cut to be top managers; but maybe this is the latin way or cultural difference because I saw Pellegrini hardly move a muscle when the lost at home. Acelotti di not smile at all when the beating local rivals Atletico last night.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 16:01 - Feb 6 with 1195 viewsMouthLoudrup

Good, then we need to play rest of the season without the spaniards. 4 training sessions per day, and bring back the good old kick n rust,.

Monk can guarantee that we will have a good fight instead of all this modern passing around the ball.

The head under one arm and the ball under the other. Fight on!
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 16:12 - Feb 6 with 1177 viewsNogginthenog

I have to say that I had reservations about the sacking of ML especially at this particular stage of the season.However there is no escaping the fact that some of the performances have been way below par for some time. Not an easy decision, especially to leave the club in the hands of an inexperienced GM, but I have faith that we can get back to winning ways even if it takes a bit longer than Saturday's game. The players are still the same so if they have any pride they should bust a gut to earn their corn and give the new set up their all.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 17:44 - Feb 6 with 1122 viewsbbypibz0207

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 16:12 - Feb 6 by Nogginthenog

I have to say that I had reservations about the sacking of ML especially at this particular stage of the season.However there is no escaping the fact that some of the performances have been way below par for some time. Not an easy decision, especially to leave the club in the hands of an inexperienced GM, but I have faith that we can get back to winning ways even if it takes a bit longer than Saturday's game. The players are still the same so if they have any pride they should bust a gut to earn their corn and give the new set up their all.

Madness to sack Laudrup at this stage and even more madness to use a rookie replacement; upcoming opposition won't be fooled they will make sure they hammer us at every opportunity. I've took the 20/1 on ML to be the next manager to go and now it'll pay for my trip to Pebble Beach and the US golf...I'm guessing I'll return on Monday to a measly point at best from the scumbag match.
The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:35 - Feb 6 with 1067 viewsGowerjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 15:20 - Feb 6 by Dull1Thomas

Ki it seems couldn't come back because someone screwed up the loan agreement (who was dealing with transfers?)
How did he shaft us in the summer? - Row between HJ and Tutumulu which ML let them get on with.
Why does failing to have tantrums mean lack of passion
Performance variable and the record books will be with ML 12th in the league, Group of 32, winning at Valencia and Old Trafford.

Feck me

Are you for real?

Ki was sent on loan because Laudrup had a disagreement with him.No man management.

You can't seriously believe that Tutumulu was operating off his own back? Do you not understand how a client/ agent relationship works? Everything the agent said was agreed with and authorised by Laudrup.

I didn't mention tantrums, walking into the dressing room 5 minutes prior to the WHU game and leaving for Paris straight after are evidence of his lack of interest in his role. Great managers in any field lead from the front, Laudrup was incapable of this.

38 PL matches with only 8 wins is relegation form
We are only 2 points off a relegation place.
Our style of play and results are the worst since Kenny the Coat was manager but I doubt you were there for that.

Never has a poster been so aptly named.

Now go away,it hurts me to have to think down to your level.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 19:41]

Plastic since 1974

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:43 - Feb 6 with 1048 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 16:01 - Feb 6 by MouthLoudrup

Good, then we need to play rest of the season without the spaniards. 4 training sessions per day, and bring back the good old kick n rust,.

Monk can guarantee that we will have a good fight instead of all this modern passing around the ball.

The head under one arm and the ball under the other. Fight on!

Fair play. This is quite possibly the thickest f*cking statement I have read in the last two days. And there have been some beauts.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:44 - Feb 6 with 1039 viewsGowerjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:43 - Feb 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Fair play. This is quite possibly the thickest f*cking statement I have read in the last two days. And there have been some beauts.

Scummer on a windup.

Taps nose....

Plastic since 1974

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:45 - Feb 6 with 1037 viewsDarran

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:43 - Feb 6 by NeiltheTaylor

He's a Dane on a wind up I've just got rid.

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 1020 viewsGowerjack

The Official well done Huw for sacking Laudrup thread. on 19:45 - Feb 6 by Darran

He's a Dane on a wind up I've just got rid.

Can you do Oldjack as well?

Disgrace.

Plastic since 1974

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024