Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you concerned.... 17:20 - Jan 30 with 8957 viewscaerbluebird

with regards to the lack and the quality of your transfer dealings? I am not saying that we have hit the jackpot which we haven't by any means but the signing of ngog is baffling. Especially for a club that has built up a decent reputation in the footballing world.
Are you concerned.... on 23:18 - Jan 30 with 1169 viewsJack123

Are you concerned.... on 19:47 - Jan 30 by longlostjack

You're either 14 years old, doing field research in sociology or genuinely don't know how to channel your latent aggression - whatever - you really are boring.

Here Here..Boring as ferk

libera nos a malo

Are you concerned.... on 00:17 - Jan 31 with 1125 viewsEbo

As Laudrup has repeatedly said "I am more interested about the players we have here and not the players we don't have here".

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Are you concerned.... on 01:11 - Jan 31 with 1089 viewsRogueTrooper

Are you concerned.... on 20:54 - Jan 30 by reddythered

He's been solid. Not spectacular, he's had some quality games, some good games. Definitely been a positive for us. Needs a ball playing defender along side him imo but he's been an integral part of some heroic defending at times.

The good thing is, after seeing how much they flogged Corneilius for, I reckon we'll get Caulker off them for 2 mill and a couple of Lego bricks

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Are you concerned.... on 09:47 - Jan 31 with 980 viewsDevz00

Are you concerned.... on 01:11 - Jan 31 by RogueTrooper

The good thing is, after seeing how much they flogged Corneilius for, I reckon we'll get Caulker off them for 2 mill and a couple of Lego bricks

I would love them to go down and us sign caulker off them. Would Tan let that happen? Probably!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Are you concerned.... on 10:21 - Jan 31 with 931 viewsScoobyDoo

Are you concerned.... on 21:10 - Jan 30 by Phil_S

I'm not sure I was aiming it as you per se but there is much on the forums about how Malky and Moody were just wrong to sign all the cheques and sign the likes of Cornelius on silly money (even you just hinted at that) but unless you are crazy enough to let the manager become a signatory for the business then Tan's own right hand men were responsible too

Same as they are responsible for the spalshing of the cash (or the increasing of the debt) currently going on. It is not a sustainable business plan and from what I hear about Mr Zaha it is no wonder Man Utd wanted rid - think a Premier League version of Leon Knight is the rumour

There's no doubt Phil, Cornelius, Brayford and Odemwingie were poor signings and when Mackay got sacked we thought he was harshly treated in the way he was given an ultimatum but now the furore has died down you can see the reasons why. My worry is that these knew signings may take time to settle and time os what we don't have
Are you concerned.... on 10:32 - Jan 31 with 893 viewsSwanzay

Ole seems to have concluded his transfer dealings for this window, on the main, it appears Red fans are rightly more worried that what we need to be.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=382302&start=0&rid=0
Are you concerned.... on 14:50 - Jan 31 with 817 viewsPlasticman

Are you concerned.... on 17:52 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

Caerredtw@t don't go all Carl Curtis on me, hurry the f*ck up.

Awwww... look at the cute kitty...

Looks like on of my cats did when he was a kitten.

Plastic since 2012

Are you concerned.... on 14:55 - Jan 31 with 806 viewsPhil_S

Are you concerned.... on 10:21 - Jan 31 by ScoobyDoo

There's no doubt Phil, Cornelius, Brayford and Odemwingie were poor signings and when Mackay got sacked we thought he was harshly treated in the way he was given an ultimatum but now the furore has died down you can see the reasons why. My worry is that these knew signings may take time to settle and time os what we don't have

Yes but who sanctioned the signings is the question surely? And who sanctioned the fees and wages?
Login to get fewer ads

Are you concerned.... on 15:01 - Jan 31 with 780 viewscaerleon_jack

Are you concerned.... on 09:47 - Jan 31 by Devz00

I would love them to go down and us sign caulker off them. Would Tan let that happen? Probably!

As long as he got enough of his money back he would - he's a business man and doesn't care a jot for our rivalry.

I don't think we'd be prepared to offer enough for him though, especially when Williams/Chico/Amat all have time ahead of them. We'd end up with 4 potential first choice centre-backs, and with no Europe I don't see Huw sanctioning it.

Insert something witty here

Are you concerned.... on 15:05 - Jan 31 with 774 viewsSwanjaxs

Any update on the proposed dust up??

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Are you concerned.... on 19:53 - Jan 31 with 707 viewsLeonisGod

Are you concerned.... on 20:56 - Jan 30 by Neath_Jack

Hopefully that lot will go down and we can bring Caulker back here.

I'd have him back like a shot, and given Tan's grasp of football economics we should be able to get him for £3 mil 😂

We've the ball playing centre halves he can fit alongside. Mind you, who would you drop?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024