Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread 11:56 - Jan 28 with 21508 viewsPhil_S

Apparantely its all bollocks!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Jan 28 with 3207 viewsPlasticman

where's the pictures? ;)

Plastic since 2012

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Jan 28 with 3201 viewsBYMJacks

I'm going to go for a 2-0 win for tonight's game with bony getting them both. It's safe to say we need the 3 points from tonight's game as well.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Jan 28 with 3199 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm not as confident as most on here of a convincing victory. Mainly as a result of seeing what pressure and expectation did to the players on Sat, and it wasn't good. We won eventually I know, almost solely down to Bony, but that 1st half when the pressure was on.....not pretty at all. With even more pressure tonight and a higher standard of opposition...could be fun.

Just hope we can get a couple of key players back such as JDG and Dyer, and pray Bony is still in the mood he was in on Sat.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Jan 28 with 3185 viewsJohnw102

I will settle for a scruffy 1 - 0 o.g win. If we were offered that now how many would snap their hand off?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Jan 28 with 3160 viewsJACKARSE

Get a clean sheet and the rest will look after itself.
We've conceded some awful goals this season.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Jan 28 with 3077 viewsCooperman

Based on my interpretation of the offial site it looks like Dyer isnt back. Hope I'm wrong though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Jan 28 with 3041 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Apparently it's "apparently" lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread (n/t) on 15:44 - Jan 28 with 3033 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Jan 28 with 3021 viewsbuilthjack

4-1 win tonight, bony 2. Routs, jdg. Sidwell for them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Jan 28 with 2998 viewsJACKARSE

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Jan 28 by builthjack

4-1 win tonight, bony 2. Routs, jdg. Sidwell for them.

Clean sheet will do me and build from there. At least a point.
The Swans have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight Prem games, the worst in the division
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Jan 28 with 2976 viewsClinton

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Jan 28 by Johnw102

I will settle for a scruffy 1 - 0 o.g win. If we were offered that now how many would snap their hand off?

Yes please.

Lucky rebound off Bony's backside in the 35th minute.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Jan 28 with 2963 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any team news yet?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Jan 28 with 2925 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Jan 28 by Johnw102

As long as we get the 3 points - I couldn't give a f*ck how scruffy we are in getting them.
I know performance is important, but needs must on this occasion, I'm afraid.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Jan 28 with 2895 viewsjack_lord

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Apparently it's "apparently" lol

I am surprised the Spelling Police haven't jumped on this but it is probably because they are aware that Pip does know how to correctly spell the word.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Jan 28 with 2690 viewsmonmouth

Well I'm excited about it. Lets see what we are made of; no excuses, just nail it.

If not, the pressure will really ratchet up and I don't want to hear anybody in the press trying to gloss it up for sure. Time for yapping is over, these next eight games are the crux of our season. Could be near safety, QF of cup and last 16 Euro, or it could be ........................PERCHORAMA!

I'm off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Jan 28 with 2524 viewsshingle

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Jan 28 by monmouth

Well I'm excited about it. Lets see what we are made of; no excuses, just nail it.

If not, the pressure will really ratchet up and I don't want to hear anybody in the press trying to gloss it up for sure. Time for yapping is over, these next eight games are the crux of our season. Could be near safety, QF of cup and last 16 Euro, or it could be ........................PERCHORAMA!

I'm off.

Or it could be what, seems as if you are now starting to safe guard yourself lol.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jan 28 with 2395 viewsC_jack

1-0.

Right back into the mid table obscurity dog fight.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:47 - Jan 28 with 2196 viewsTom1912

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS team v @FulhamFC: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Shelvey, Routledge, Hernandez, Vasquez
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 2159 viewsTom1912

....kidding, Bony up top.

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS subs v @FulhamFC: Cornell, Amat, Taylor, Dyer, Lamah, Pozuelo, Vazquez.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 2156 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:47 - Jan 28 by Tom1912

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS team v @FulhamFC: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Shelvey, Routledge, Hernandez, Vasquez

Bony not Vasquez

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 2155 viewsbuilthjack

No Bony? FFS

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 2151 viewsOdgaard

Good lineup, but i hope we get VORM Back sooooon!!!
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Jan 28 with 2036 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 28 by Tom1912

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS subs v @FulhamFC: Cornell, Amat, Taylor, Dyer, Lamah, Pozuelo, Vazquez.

Is your surname Pepper? Naughty boy!
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Jan 28 with 1990 viewsgyrjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 28 by Tom1912

Thats not funny! Nearly choked then when u said Vasquez
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Jan 28 with 1985 viewsbuilthjack

Phew

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024