Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread 11:56 - Jan 28 with 21924 viewsPhil_S

Apparantely its all bollocks!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Jan 28 with 2521 viewsC_jack

Well that relegation fight was easy.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Jan 28 with 2501 viewsShaky

Two players totally unmarked in the 6yard box again there.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Jan 28 with 2490 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

First weaker opponent in a long time and we win it. Back to 10th in the league..

We are shit etc etc etc...
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 2464 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Jan 28 by C_jack

Well that relegation fight was easy.

we wish.. defence still looks shaky.. Palace were winning too...here s hoping

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 2448 viewsaspas45

De guzman showing he is a key player that we need to sign permanently.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 21:24]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 2447 viewsZut_Alors

Rangel and JDG, outstanding tonight
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:27 - Jan 28 with 2275 viewsperchrockjack

team as a unit is faster more urgent and determined but Dyer is key for me. Hopefully Michu the problem man will come back soon .

Its not abouit individual players boys nor who/which poster is right. The site ,this site ,is there for us all

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Jan 28 with 2177 viewsmagicdaps10

Tremmell...................catch the bloody thing!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:31 - Jan 28 with 2156 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dyer hasn't missed a beat.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:33 - Jan 28 with 2066 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Jan 28 by magicdaps10

Tremmell...................catch the bloody thing!

We need Vorm back do we not? Gerry is shaky and it might be affecting the defensive unit

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Jan 28 with 2014 viewsquiff

Just shows what having our best players back can do! would still like to see Taylor on for Ben next game, but let's enjoy the three points!!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Jan 28 with 1915 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Jan 28 by quiff

Just shows what having our best players back can do! would still like to see Taylor on for Ben next game, but let's enjoy the three points!!

indeed. This will kill Fulham too. Fang today.great .Something has happened maybe realised what we risk losing.

great stuff

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:37 - Jan 28 with 1867 viewsswanny

Phew, and..................breathe

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jan 28 with 1831 viewsShaky

Great win, but I'm sorry to say defensively we are a bit of a shambles.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jan 28 with 1804 viewsepaul

What a 2nd half, what a performance.....the boys are back

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Jan 28 with 1786 viewsmagicdaps10

Well done lads and thank you.

Amat and Williams is a must from now until the end of the season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 28 with 1736 viewsBanosswan

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Jan 28 by magicdaps10

I thought Chico played really well!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 28 with 1736 viewsmikecph

Congratulations Swansea! The team was so focused and determined throughout the whole match. Everyone gave 100%. Beautiful to watch! :)
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 28 with 1734 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jan 28 by Shaky

yeah but I think Dyer has given us a massive lift so feckoff Incey.

Vorm needs to come back to steady our defence.

Ian Walsh not that impressed though by the sound of it.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 28 with 1735 viewsalphonseM

whew... good job! :)
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 28 with 1703 viewsOdgaard

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Jan 28 by magicdaps10

I Think Chico was better than Ash...
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Jan 28 with 1695 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

we wish.. defence still looks shaky.. Palace were winning too...here s hoping

Oh bore off. Youve become a parody of yourself .You havent got a fhucking clue.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Jan 28 with 1692 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jan 28 by Shaky

Spot on. We a dreadful when we lose the ball, so lets hope our returning players mean we don't lose it as much

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Jan 28 with 1683 viewsNogginthenog

Only saw the second half but swans much the better team and deserved a very valuable 3 points. Onward!
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:43 - Jan 28 with 1598 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Jan 28 by PozuelosSideys

Oh bore off. Youve become a parody of yourself .You havent got a fhucking clue.

We win, yet your first thought is to have a go at fellow fans..
I ll repeat as you seem a bit slow.

GREAT TO WIN.

Defence shaky-LOOK AT OTHER COMMENTS.

And lastly ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024