Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? 12:08 - Jun 9 with 15721 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Is it possible for your club to get to double figures, or is that rather unlikely?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 457 views1teeminants

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:51 - Jul 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Where are you on this list?

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/england_footy/english-domestic/last-major-trophy

Ooooh, just let that sink in. behind Oxford, Wigan, Wimbledon and Luton

So you’ve seen an FA cup win like me where you had to cheat and………………….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 5 Jul 12:31]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 14:28 - Jul 5 with 391 viewsPortchy_Blue

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:26 - Jul 5 by 1teeminants

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You share a major trophy honours board with ROYAL ENGINEERS, OLD ETONIANS, and OLD CARTHUSIAN.

Hilariously massive facts!
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 389 viewsButty101

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 22:04 - Jul 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

A bit like your crash in 08/09 when you sold your best players and averaged under 18k in the second tier.

Ouch

We didnt have any good players in 08/09 to sell!

Did you ever think well this is all above board. We are little old Pompey, with an average attendance of 17.5k, we are buying Defoe, Campbell, Crouch, Distin, Krancar, Johnson and James. We can afford it no problem.

Or did you think no, wait we cant, lets shaft charities and small business and try and muddle on.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 16:49 - Jul 5 with 360 viewskernow

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:32 - Jul 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Elaborate on what exactly?
[Post edited 4 Jul 11:39]

Ok let’s try again.
You stated that Pompey are a « diffèrent club » now and I asked you what’s different?
Instead of a straight forward response outlining what’s changed, you just flounced around avoiding the question !
If you’re unwilling or unable to answer, just say so nipper.
Nobody could possibly think any less of you.
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:19 - Jul 5 with 318 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:26 - Jul 5 by 1teeminants

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, I've seen 3 lower league championships, a second tier championship, and seen my club at 2 FA cup finals, whilst winning one.

More than any fan of Southampton fan has ever seen in the clubs' history.

Not that I'm boasting, because its not massive, but it is TRUE

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:26 - Jul 5 with 314 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 14:33 - Jul 5 by Butty101

We didnt have any good players in 08/09 to sell!

Did you ever think well this is all above board. We are little old Pompey, with an average attendance of 17.5k, we are buying Defoe, Campbell, Crouch, Distin, Krancar, Johnson and James. We can afford it no problem.

Or did you think no, wait we cant, lets shaft charities and small business and try and muddle on.

You sold a couple of decent players plus Viafara got bored of your club, and you loaned a couple of half decent players out.

We were averaging around 20k for all the seasons but the last.

How did you manage to pay Kenna, Flowers, Shearer, Ruddock, Benali, Dowie, Monkou etc when you were averaging 14k in 91/92 ?
[Post edited 5 Jul 18:34]

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:30 - Jul 5 with 311 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 16:49 - Jul 5 by kernow

Ok let’s try again.
You stated that Pompey are a « diffèrent club » now and I asked you what’s different?
Instead of a straight forward response outlining what’s changed, you just flounced around avoiding the question !
If you’re unwilling or unable to answer, just say so nipper.
Nobody could possibly think any less of you.

Ok, lets have a laugh at you

DJ Saint asked me the following
"Different club! Do not tell me you’ve gone pop again?

Crikey, how many times is that now? Must be frustrating for you changing your allegiance so many times from one club to another!"

.... and I responded
"Different club, as in a completely different structure in the way the club is run.

Ie a bit like your club tried to start actually winning things, and not going through the motions "

You are DJ Saint, and its hilarious. Maybe time for you to get another new poster because that one has been uncovered

[Post edited 5 Jul 18:35]

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:39 - Jul 5 with 306 viewskernow

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:30 - Jul 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Crikey, how many times is that now? Must be frustrating for you changing your allegiance so many times from one club to another!"

.... and I responded
"Different club, as in a completely different structure in the way the club is run.

Ie a bit like your club tried to start actually winning things, and not going through the motions "

You are DJ Saint, and its hilarious. Maybe time for you to get another new poster because that one has been uncovered

Once again no reasoned response to a straightforward question.
Login to get fewer ads

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:15 - Jul 5 with 287 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:30 - Jul 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

.... and I responded

You actually think kernow is me?

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:29 - Jul 5 with 280 viewsdjsaint

.... and I responded

Once again, you’re so thick that with your projection statement you’ve actually confirmed your own agenda, Porky!

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:57 - Jul 5 with 249 views1teeminants

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:19 - Jul 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

No, I've seen 3 lower league championships, a second tier championship, and seen my club at 2 FA cup finals, whilst winning one.

More than any fan of Southampton fan has ever seen in the clubs' history.

Not that I'm boasting, because its not massive, but it is TRUE

This should be fun

I’ve seen

2 FA CUP FINALS

2 League cup Finals or equivalent ie Carabo cup (you’ll never see that ).

2 other cup finals (you’ll never see that )

10 semi finals all comps ( oh dear skate )

4 different years in Europe (you’ll never see that) the only time your shower go to Europe is your summer holidays apart from one season.

3 trophies which you obviously overlook

Some promotions

Many, many years top league in England ( you’ll never see that )
Runners up top division in England( you’ll never see that )

Top 8 finish in the top league in England 4 years running including 6 th ( you’ll never see that)

So to conclude you’ve won a couple of pub leagues way below our level which let’s face it is going to happen if you spend long enough down there (and when we were league 1 we got out quickly not spend 10 years there 🤣) and a cheated FA cup .

Just to avoid confusion because I know how you like to twist your way out of everything ***see as in seen LIVE / WITNESSED with your own eyes **

Are you fuming yet ?

[Post edited 6 Jul 9:53]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 14:35 - Jul 6 with 188 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:57 - Jul 5 by 1teeminants

This should be fun

I’ve seen

2 FA CUP FINALS

2 League cup Finals or equivalent ie Carabo cup (you’ll never see that ).

2 other cup finals (you’ll never see that )

10 semi finals all comps ( oh dear skate )

4 different years in Europe (you’ll never see that) the only time your shower go to Europe is your summer holidays apart from one season.

3 trophies which you obviously overlook

Some promotions

Many, many years top league in England ( you’ll never see that )
Runners up top division in England( you’ll never see that )

Top 8 finish in the top league in England 4 years running including 6 th ( you’ll never see that)

So to conclude you’ve won a couple of pub leagues way below our level which let’s face it is going to happen if you spend long enough down there (and when we were league 1 we got out quickly not spend 10 years there 🤣) and a cheated FA cup .

Just to avoid confusion because I know how you like to twist your way out of everything ***see as in seen LIVE / WITNESSED with your own eyes **

Are you fuming yet ?

[Post edited 6 Jul 9:53]

But what have you seen your club actually win?

I wasn’t on about runners up medals

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 14:44 - Jul 6 with 184 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 23:54 - Jul 4 by TimSaint

Please confirm which season you are referring to.

We are all aware that we have played a number of seasons in Division 3 South, in fact unbelievably, we have even won it. But if you really believe that it is the 4th tier of football because Division 3 North may appear alphabetically before it, then you are seriously deluded.

The Third Division South of The Football League was a tier in the English football league system from 1921 to 1958. It ran in parallel with the Third Division North with clubs elected to the League or relegated from Division Two allocated to one or the other according to geographical position. Some clubs in the English Midlands shuttled between the Third Division South and the Third Division North according to the composition of the two leagues in any one season.

This division was created in 1921 from the Third Division, formed one year earlier when the Football League absorbed the leading clubs from the Southern League.

All you need to do is look at the European football statistics website, and you will see as clear as day that you have a 71st placement.

Come on, it’s one your fans favourite websites.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 15:00 - Jul 6 with 171 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:39 - Jul 5 by kernow

Once again no reasoned response to a straightforward question.

I answered your ‘friend’ on this point earlier in the thread. Your question was just to elaborate on a random website ie no question.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 15:51 - Jul 6 with 160 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 14:44 - Jul 6 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

All you need to do is look at the European football statistics website, and you will see as clear as day that you have a 71st placement.

Come on, it’s one your fans favourite websites.

With league level 3s alongside.
Thus proving the fact we have never played in the 4th tier. Take a bow 130 👏👍

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:09 - Jul 6 with 124 viewskernow

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 15:00 - Jul 6 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I answered your ‘friend’ on this point earlier in the thread. Your question was just to elaborate on a random website ie no question.

So nothing’ s changed then, same old Pompey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024