Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 11:51 - Jun 9 with 44100 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Not a (very) reliable source, but Harry Redkanpp just posted this on Twitter:

Thoughts?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Andre Ayew on 22:34 - Jun 10 with 5047 viewsairedale

Andre Ayew on 20:38 - Jun 10 by SwansNZ

Welcome Andre, our new No10

Nice to see the club have sorted out the squad numbers nice and early too.

AA10 mun.
Andre Ayew on 22:54 - Jun 10 with 4897 viewsDageek

Andre Ayew on 22:34 - Jun 10 by airedale

AA10 mun.

Guys, i m a Marseille fan from France and i can tell you that he s a stunning recruit. He s a skilled player, fantastic header ( incredible jump ), very good at defensive tasks and very tough, he can easily resist against bigger players.
That s a one you wont be disappointed of.
what a shame he quit Marseille for free. President Labrune is such a retard ( Gignac also leaved for free )
No offense but i was expecting Ayew to join a bigger team like AS Roma, Valencia or Tottenham
Enjoy this amazing player
Andre Ayew on 22:56 - Jun 10 with 4885 viewstomdickharry

And guess what not one word of this excellent signing on BBC Wales news at 10.30 pm.
Andre Ayew on 22:58 - Jun 10 with 4860 viewsairedale

Andre Ayew on 22:54 - Jun 10 by Dageek

Guys, i m a Marseille fan from France and i can tell you that he s a stunning recruit. He s a skilled player, fantastic header ( incredible jump ), very good at defensive tasks and very tough, he can easily resist against bigger players.
That s a one you wont be disappointed of.
what a shame he quit Marseille for free. President Labrune is such a retard ( Gignac also leaved for free )
No offense but i was expecting Ayew to join a bigger team like AS Roma, Valencia or Tottenham
Enjoy this amazing player

Thank you for that Dageek, I will look forward to see him play.
Andre Ayew on 23:13 - Jun 10 with 4771 viewsPrivate_Partz

Andre Ayew on 19:00 - Jun 10 by marchamjack

Certainly comes over well

On the face seems a very very good signing, looking forward to seeing him in action

I+interesting how he mentions more than once that he sees his move here as a step in his career, as the right move for now really, which I'm realistic enough to accept from players and if it helps us for the season or 2 players like him are with us and keeps us moving forwards, then it works for both parties for me. I can see that's becoming a selling point of our club, we're part of an ambitious players career path. It's plainly an angle we have. We are never going to be their end goal, so if we can have our own niche as a progressive club where players can use us to move on to a bigger club, then fine with me.

We are indeed a very handy stepping stone for ambitious players. If AA had signed for a top 4 club it is very likely he would be bench warming. Success with us would mean a more lucrative contract when / if the move to a to four club finally happens. Chances of playing first team fotball would be hirer as he would be a proven striker at this level.
I would not say that we can never become the sole object of a players ambitions. We have to keep improving year on year. Get into to Europe via the Europa league initially before moving on to Champions League. With stadium expansion and the whole of Wales behind us who knows where it could end. Admittedly it is a very very tall order but never say never.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Andre Ayew on 23:30 - Jun 10 with 4679 viewslondonlisa2001

Andre Ayew on 21:32 - Jun 10 by longlostjack

Excellent rant

lol - thanks - it's cheered me up no end today I must say!

They are genuinely one of the few teams that I dislike as a result of that experience!

Don't like Norwich much either for no particular reason (and I love Delia, so it's despite her).
Andre Ayew on 23:32 - Jun 10 with 4666 viewslondonlisa2001

Andre Ayew on 21:41 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

I was in West Ham's old main stand (Got my ticket from a tout as I did not expect the game to sell out) for that match. Wonder if it was you I saw jumping up and being told to sit down.

Possibly :-)

I felt a bit guilty - I have always managed to stop myself if in the 'other' section but I couldn't that day. Remember looking down at the Swans fans on the left and wishing I was in there. It was a brief jump up, but they didn't like it at all !
Andre Ayew on 00:27 - Jun 11 with 4493 viewsStarsky

Andre Ayew on 13:39 - Jun 9 by Glyn1

Does Harry really have a twitter account or is this an impostor?

Anyway, I doubt if it's true.

Oh Glyn,

Have faith mun

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 01:05 - Jun 11 with 4406 viewsLord_Bony

GOMIS ON TWITTER

Les @swanseacity_esp les Jacks sont très heureux d'accueillir mon ami andreayew10 nous lui… instagram.com/p/3wokiLszy8/

Translates.."the Swansea City Jacks are pleased to welcome my friend Andre Ayew for number 10."

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Andre Ayew on 08:07 - Jun 11 with 4018 viewswaynekerr55

Andre Ayew on 22:56 - Jun 10 by tomdickharry

And guess what not one word of this excellent signing on BBC Wales news at 10.30 pm.

In other news, Hitler was found to be a tad racist.

They're pathetic. Thank God I don't have to listen to their shite up ere

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Andre Ayew on 08:38 - Jun 11 with 3932 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Andre Ayew on 23:32 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Possibly :-)

I felt a bit guilty - I have always managed to stop myself if in the 'other' section but I couldn't that day. Remember looking down at the Swans fans on the left and wishing I was in there. It was a brief jump up, but they didn't like it at all !

I gave out a quiet yes I think I got away with it as you were distracting the West Ham fans.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Andre Ayew on 09:07 - Jun 11 with 3849 viewsDull1Thomas

A bit of a coup - if anyone watched the African Cup of Nations you'll have seen just how good Ayew is. Although only 5' 9" he'll probably out jump the rest of our squad.
It's impossible to imagine he'll be a bench warmer, but,now he's ours where will he play?

He tends to be played as a left sided forward / midfielder - not a striker & not really an out and out winger, he's left footed.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Andre Ayew on 09:59 - Jun 11 with 3687 viewsperchrockjack

yu mean cheeky chappie gor blimey guvna leds aren't everyone s cheeky cousin type supporter.

As with most London clubs patronising arsewipes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Andre Ayew on 11:07 - Jun 11 with 3528 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Andre Ayew on 21:41 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

I was in West Ham's old main stand (Got my ticket from a tout as I did not expect the game to sell out) for that match. Wonder if it was you I saw jumping up and being told to sit down.

I had long hair at the time so that might have been me...

Steward wasn't happy but he fans around me were good as gold about it though, two of us with Welsh accents, one a WHUFC fan in colours and me with my shirt covered up.....

They were more upset with how sh"t they were playing. One old dear put her arm around me after they equalised as they knew they didn't deserve it. Bloody Julian Dicks daisycutter. Had a feeling we'd do 'em in the replay...and we did!
Andre Ayew on 12:43 - Jun 11 with 3327 viewsymaohyd

Andre Ayew on 22:56 - Jun 10 by tomdickharry

That's awful!

I must say that Wales hasn't embraced what the Swans have achieved. When you think of what we are doing in what is the biggest, most watched, most profitable league in the world, yet by enlarge the coverage is nothing short of pathetic.

I know tribal matters come into play but it's a great shame. Are we as a club guilty of underselling ourselves?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Andre Ayew on 13:07 - Jun 11 with 3263 viewsperchrockjack

Andre Ayew on 12:43 - Jun 11 by ymaohyd

That's awful!

I must say that Wales hasn't embraced what the Swans have achieved. When you think of what we are doing in what is the biggest, most watched, most profitable league in the world, yet by enlarge the coverage is nothing short of pathetic.

I know tribal matters come into play but it's a great shame. Are we as a club guilty of underselling ourselves?

It's clearly killing Cardiff media.

Carrying on too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Andre Ayew on 13:14 - Jun 11 with 3240 viewsFlashberryjack

Andre Ayew on 12:43 - Jun 11 by ymaohyd

That's awful!

I don't think that we are guilty of underselling ourselves..... BBC Wales sure are though, they're absolutelyf*cking gutted by our success.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Andre Ayew on 14:17 - Jun 11 with 3091 viewslondonlisa2001

Andre Ayew on 09:59 - Jun 11 by perchrockjack

yu mean cheeky chappie gor blimey guvna leds aren't everyone s cheeky cousin type supporter.

As with most London clubs patronising arsewipes

You'll be hard pushed to find too many West Ham supporters who live in London Perch.

Still, could be worse - I was on a coach that had a brick put through it by those 'sporting' Liverpool fans back in the day. Never mind - I'm sure they could all tell a great joke and lots of tales about which one of the Beatles their old auntie knew.
Andre Ayew on 14:31 - Jun 11 with 3064 viewsraynor94

Andre Ayew on 08:07 - Jun 11 by waynekerr55

In other news, Hitler was found to be a tad racist.

They're pathetic. Thank God I don't have to listen to their shite up ere

Devils advocate here, it was on bbc Wales at 6 30

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Andre Ayew on 15:39 - Jun 11 with 2906 viewsJohnw102

Just to balance things up a bit have a mate who is a West Ham fan came down for the game with a group of 8 altogether had nothing but good to say about Swansea, met up with them all in the Landore Club before and after game, everybody had a good time, fair bit of banter given and taken, any Swans fans who were in there that day will back this up.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Andre Ayew on 15:59 - Jun 11 with 2856 viewsjacabertawe

Andre Ayew on 14:31 - Jun 11 by raynor94

No need to be, you are just telling the truth! Too many small town moaners on here, bereft of facts and ready to criticise.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Andre Ayew on 18:57 - Jun 11 with 2557 viewswaynekerr55

Andre Ayew on 14:31 - Jun 11 by raynor94

Nearly 24 hours after the deal was announced

Andre Ayew on 18:58 - Jun 11 with 2551 viewswaynekerr55

Andre Ayew on 15:59 - Jun 11 by jacabertawe

No need to be, you are just telling the truth! Too many small town moaners on here, bereft of facts and ready to criticise.

What facts were bereft? They didn't report it until nigh on 24 hours after the signing.

Small time? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Andre Ayew on 08:05 - Jun 12 with 2318 viewsswanskid95

Andre Ayew on 16:32 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

Double check the number of l's on the end of "Official" and you'll realise why.

That's my parody account, thought I'd have a bit of fun! Even a south African TV station retweeted it
Andre Ayew on 08:27 - Jun 12 with 2290 viewsSwansNZ

Andre Ayew on 08:05 - Jun 12 by swanskid95

That's my parody account, thought I'd have a bit of fun! Even a south African TV station retweeted it

Must make you feel very proud.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024