Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 11:51 - Jun 9 with 44098 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Not a (very) reliable source, but Harry Redkanpp just posted this on Twitter:

Thoughts?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Andre Ayew on 18:30 - Jun 10 with 5870 viewsDaithejack

Holding up the shirt with a cheesy grin and everything, great signing! Well done the Swans.
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-sign-marseille-and-ghana-fo

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Andre Ayew on 18:33 - Jun 10 with 5827 viewsLord_Bony

Welcome YJB

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Andre Ayew on 18:36 - Jun 10 with 5765 viewsChrisSCFC

Sounds like a top quality signing and the type required to keep us a top 10 team in the Premier League.

Welcome to the club Andre Ayew, YJB!
Andre Ayew on 18:38 - Jun 10 with 5723 viewsnantywatcher

That Harry Redknapp - what a star! I never doubted him for a minute.
Andre Ayew on 18:40 - Jun 10 with 5690 viewsmonmouth

Andre Ayew on 18:30 - Jun 10 by Daithejack

Holding up the shirt with a cheesy grin and everything, great signing! Well done the Swans.
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-sign-marseille-and-ghana-fo

Well aisle beef hooked

That is one big f*** off statement of intent

I hope he's good

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Andre Ayew on 18:40 - Jun 10 with 5690 viewsChrisSCFC

@AyewAndre Show him the love.
Andre Ayew on 18:44 - Jun 10 with 5609 viewsKansas_Swan

SwansTV already has a video up.

Andre Ayew on 18:52 - Jun 10 with 5502 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sounds like Gomis deserves a lot of credit for this happening.

It's still hard for me to believe how much I couldn't stand the guy as recently as 4 months ago.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 18:57 - Jun 10 with 5426 viewsRancid

A mate for Bafe then.Hopefully they can form a nice partnership.Exciting times.
Andre Ayew on 19:00 - Jun 10 with 5389 viewsmarchamjack

Certainly comes over well

On the face seems a very very good signing, looking forward to seeing him in action

I+interesting how he mentions more than once that he sees his move here as a step in his career, as the right move for now really, which I'm realistic enough to accept from players and if it helps us for the season or 2 players like him are with us and keeps us moving forwards, then it works for both parties for me. I can see that's becoming a selling point of our club, we're part of an ambitious players career path. It's plainly an angle we have. We are never going to be their end goal, so if we can have our own niche as a progressive club where players can use us to move on to a bigger club, then fine with me.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Andre Ayew on 19:09 - Jun 10 with 5292 viewsEdmundo

Welcome to Swansea City, good luck and please try to put a load of goals in the back of Norwich/Stoke and Leicester net please👍

Oh......and the rest of the league 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Andre Ayew on 19:49 - Jun 10 with 5024 viewsDr_Winston

Andre Ayew on 19:00 - Jun 10 by marchamjack

On the face seems a very very good signing, looking forward to seeing him in action

I+interesting how he mentions more than once that he sees his move here as a step in his career, as the right move for now really, which I'm realistic enough to accept from players and if it helps us for the season or 2 players like him are with us and keeps us moving forwards, then it works for both parties for me. I can see that's becoming a selling point of our club, we're part of an ambitious players career path. It's plainly an angle we have. We are never going to be their end goal, so if we can have our own niche as a progressive club where players can use us to move on to a bigger club, then fine with me.

Players (or more likely their agents) will have noticed that a good season with us is often a springboard to a juicy contract with one of the big boys. No problem with that as long as we get a decent wedge in return.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andre Ayew on 20:00 - Jun 10 with 4903 viewsSwanzay

What a fantastic first signing, welcome aboard Andre!
Andre Ayew on 20:04 - Jun 10 with 4864 viewshobo

"Swansea's league rivals Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool were all reportedly interested in snapping up the Ghana star.

However, he has turned down their advances in favour of a switch to the Liberty Stadium."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/447351/Andre-Ayew-joins-Swansea
Andre Ayew on 20:09 - Jun 10 with 4803 viewsJonTheJack

Absolutely phenomenal signing. Really showing we have a bit of clout with the new money being dished out.
Andre Ayew on 20:11 - Jun 10 with 4771 viewsdailew

In the meantime, West Ham's big signing to be announced today was ...... Pedro Obiang .

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Andre Ayew on 20:22 - Jun 10 with 4676 viewsJethroJack

Andre Ayew on 14:21 - Jun 10 by Pegojack

There's another Marseilles player out of contract in the summer we ought to be taking a look at.

Full back Rod Fanni.

I kid you not.

I'm sure Fanni's sister is in the France squad in Canada.
Andre Ayew on 20:22 - Jun 10 with 4674 viewswaynekerr55

On face value seems a great signing. Let's hope Bafe hits the ground running too 👌

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Andre Ayew on 20:38 - Jun 10 with 4580 viewsSwansNZ

Welcome Andre, our new No10

Nice to see the club have sorted out the squad numbers nice and early too.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Andre Ayew on 21:08 - Jun 10 with 4351 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew on 18:40 - Jun 10 by monmouth

Well aisle beef hooked

That is one big f*** off statement of intent

I hope he's good

I genuinely can't believe we have signed this guy. Chirping.
Andre Ayew on 21:21 - Jun 10 with 4209 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew on 19:00 - Jun 10 by marchamjack

I think we have promoted ourselves to players and agents this way for a while. I haven't heard the Ayew interview, but interesting if he has openly said that. Agree with you, I'm quite happy for ambitious young players to see us as a stepping stone to the CL clubs. Even if a player sees us as the end goal, he would still be off if a massive club came in for him. In a way it's a good thing players are busting their guys for us trying to earn a dream move.
Andre Ayew on 21:24 - Jun 10 with 4179 viewslondonlisa2001

There are very few clubs I dislike intensely.

But in 1999, I couldn't get a ticket in the away end at West Ham in the cup, but because I had a London post code I was able to get a ticket in the home end. When we scored, I couldn't help it and briefly jumped up, only to be threatened by the bloke sitting next to us. When they equalised he turned to me and said "you've lost your chance you a*seholes, we'll do you in the replay".

A few days later, I travelled down from London for the replay at the Vetch where we all remember one of the great nights in our recent history as Martin Thomas put them out of the cup.

Leaving the Vetch with my father, we turned the corner from the East Stand down towards the car and passed some West Ham fans, who screamed at us "You'll always be an f***ing tinpot lower league club, you Taffy tw*ts".

Well we're not so b***dy tin pot now are we you skinhead, National Front supporting thuggish gits.

I apologise for the rant.
Andre Ayew on 21:32 - Jun 10 with 4108 viewslonglostjack

Andre Ayew on 21:24 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

But in 1999, I couldn't get a ticket in the away end at West Ham in the cup, but because I had a London post code I was able to get a ticket in the home end. When we scored, I couldn't help it and briefly jumped up, only to be threatened by the bloke sitting next to us. When they equalised he turned to me and said "you've lost your chance you a*seholes, we'll do you in the replay".

A few days later, I travelled down from London for the replay at the Vetch where we all remember one of the great nights in our recent history as Martin Thomas put them out of the cup.

Leaving the Vetch with my father, we turned the corner from the East Stand down towards the car and passed some West Ham fans, who screamed at us "You'll always be an f***ing tinpot lower league club, you Taffy tw*ts".

Well we're not so b***dy tin pot now are we you skinhead, National Front supporting thuggish gits.

Excellent rant

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Andre Ayew on 21:35 - Jun 10 with 4084 viewsAndyNak

Always remember playing Portsmouth away a few years ago in the cup when they were in the top flight, can't remember if we were League 1 or Championship. Walking to the stadium from the train station and some tubby balding middle aged skinhead shoves his way past and shouts at me and my mate "Premier League coming through..."

Still makes me chuckle pretty much on a weekly basis
[Post edited 10 Jun 2015 21:36]

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Andre Ayew on 21:41 - Jun 10 with 4013 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Andre Ayew on 21:24 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

I was in West Ham's old main stand (Got my ticket from a tout as I did not expect the game to sell out) for that match. Wonder if it was you I saw jumping up and being told to sit down.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024