Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm 18:22 - Jan 8 with 9773 viewsNorthernr

According to Glenn Moore who ghost writes his Indie column.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 1503 viewsEalingRanger

Thankyou Neil for all your hard work and what you did for rangers. What a disgraceful decision. We can look forward to being relegated now.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 1491 viewswittle

1 win in 10 home games tells its own story fellas and we were getting worse tony intends to spend plenty of money so he calls the shots but thanks neil and good luck in the future
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 1487 viewsDan_Aykroyd

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:36 - Jan 8 by headhoops

His achievement in getting us out of the Championship gave everyone back pride that we hadnt had since the days of Sir Les.

Much as I like what TF has done so far, if this news is true, he really does need to have come up with a top notch replacement.

Mark Hughes, no thanks.

Thanks so much Neil...you restored passion and pride in the club and made us fans feel so so proud of the club again after all that had gone before. We owe him a massive debt of gratitude as the job last season in getting us up first time was absolutely incredible.

It is a massive call by Fernandes...one that I personally do not agree with but time will tell. We best have a quality manager lined up and not Zola which is being mentioned!!!
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:40 - Jan 8 with 1468 viewsLeedsR

Gutted. He deserved better than this from the club, the players and a significant number of the fans.

I hope to God above that this doesn't trigger another routine of sack the manager as soon as things get a bit difficult - only it hasn't really stopped has it?!

I also hope we have someone credible to take his place, but who'd want it?

Thank you Neil for all your work and for the hope and joy you brought back to this club. I only wish we could have seen this tough patch through.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:40 - Jan 8 with 1467 viewsOutintheOrne

I very rarely post as i don't ever get to games since i moved abroad. Can't help but feel gutted fo Mr Warnock, not sure he deserves to lose his job.

However i can't feel sorry for him, he is a very wealthy man and will get a nice pay off to retire with.

Just feel to sack a man that performed so well previously is a little harsh, but hey i am no businessman and i don't know the financial consequences to the investors if we got relegated.

Unfortunately football at this level now comes down to the balance sheet rather than loyalty.

BTW my favourite cheese is Camambert.

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:40 - Jan 8 with 1464 viewsJamie

Fernandes has gotten this one completely wrong.

Amit, if you're reading this, buy the feckwit out and get Neil back in.

ATAF.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:40 - Jan 8 with 1453 viewsgazza1

Why are so many upset & surprised??....the writing was on the wall - performances, team selections & tactics were not good & the jury was out on NW.

Funny thing was that I saw Dowie leaving MK Dons yesterday and said to him that he was sacked for a performance like that(Swansea) - we laughed together and now NW has gone, very strange.

I want Premiership football and I had my doubts that NW could keep us there.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:41 - Jan 8 with 1455 viewsTHEBUSH

Lets wait for the clubs statement and see what it says.

The new people seem a lot more understanding than Tango and Cash !!
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:41 - Jan 8 with 1422 viewsStanisgod

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:36 - Jan 8 by headhoops

His achievement in getting us out of the Championship gave everyone back pride that we hadnt had since the days of Sir Les.

Much as I like what TF has done so far, if this news is true, he really does need to have come up with a top notch replacement.

Mark Hughes, no thanks.

How quickly we forget Ollie doing the same

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 1400 viewsfLaMeBoY

nt
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 1400 viewsPhildo

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:38 - Jan 8 by Jamie

Completely disillusioned with the club at the moment.

Fernandes likes to believe that he is a sensible, thinking man, but in reality he is no better than Flavio.

Wonder how he would have done if he had been given a bit of time to build a squad over the summer.

Good luck for the future Neil
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 1395 viewsNorthernr

For people giving Fernandes stick, it's his money and his investment. Big plans for the club hinge on Premiership survival. he had to either sack him right now or keep him until the end of the season because of the transfer window and the way our fixtures have fallen and he's gone for the former. It's his decision, if we stay up it will be vindicated, if we're relegated them knock him for it at the end of the season.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:43 - Jan 8 with 1388 viewsstuabd

Sad that he's gone as it's been great having him as the manager.

I hope this is not one of those decisions that was fueled by discontent amongst 'senior' players. Seems more likely that TF's backers have pushed this one.

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:43 - Jan 8 with 1370 viewsscot1963

very sorry to hear that news if it turns out to be correct
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:43 - Jan 8 with 1365 viewsrrrspricey

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:35 - Jan 8 by waveydave

Im gutted for the man and feel to cry. I thought he was a great manager and man. And before anyone critices him remember what he has done for this club.
He was english and spoke like the normal man. Now im gonna have to put up with whats probably gonna be some mediterean sweet talker

Completely agree with all the sentiments, if true am gutted for the man.

Just waiting for dumb-ass prick spiritofgregory to turn up gloating
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:44 - Jan 8 with 1329 views00calben

It's a f.ucking disgrace

i've had enough of football
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:44 - Jan 8 with 1329 views00calben

It's a f.ucking disgrace

i've had enough of football
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:45 - Jan 8 with 1313 viewsJamie

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:42 - Jan 8 by Northernr

For people giving Fernandes stick, it's his money and his investment. Big plans for the club hinge on Premiership survival. he had to either sack him right now or keep him until the end of the season because of the transfer window and the way our fixtures have fallen and he's gone for the former. It's his decision, if we stay up it will be vindicated, if we're relegated them knock him for it at the end of the season.

Where is the justification for the sacking though?

A few intellectually challenged teenagers demanding he go on Twitter?

Its clear Fernandes doesnt know a thing about football but you wouldve hoped he had some sort of advisors around the club to have him realise Warnock was the (probably only) man to keep us up.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:45 - Jan 8 with 1295 viewsbosh67

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:42 - Jan 8 by Northernr

It' an investor decision I suspect, rather than just TF. Pretty poor in my opinion. We may have been in a bad patch, but a. that's all it was and b. we 'had' stability. Now everything is up in the air yet again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:48 - Jan 8 with 1246 viewsNorthernr

Official text from club, Warnock gone.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:49 - Jan 8 with 1222 viewsJamie

Its pretty clear that the majority of our fans didnt want him to go, he seems genuinely well liked by his squad so how is dumping in Mark 'loyalty' Hughes going to arrest our slide?

If you and your colleagues all like your boss and the owner sacks him saying 'its my business and my decision', you're going to think he's a complete cnt, not work harder for him.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:50 - Jan 8 with 1214 viewspastieR

Thanks Neil, did great stuff. Whilst I would never want him sacked you can understand their thinking.
If they didn't have confidence in Neil what is the point in giving him a shed load cash. IMO they should have kept him and given him a bit of cash and backed him in the Loan market. As i don't think in the current situation the right players would have wanted to come.
However they have obviously thought, the positivity of a new man. Will create a better chance of signing the players they want and staying up.
Whether it works or not is questionable but they've taken the risk.
I would have never signed players on massive wages in the first place, I would have bought young players and built us gradually up and if we went down, so be it. But with their approach, I doubt they can afford to go down.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:50 - Jan 8 with 1210 viewsstuabd

Does his Saturday Independent column have a comments facility? If so, we should set some record in registering a few thousand thank you comments for the job he did here.
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:50 - Jan 8 with 1210 viewshoopstar67

Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:43 - Jan 8 by rrrspricey

Completely agree with all the sentiments, if true am gutted for the man.

Just waiting for dumb-ass prick spiritofgregory to turn up gloating

i was just thinking the same
Warnock gone, statement at 7.30pm on 18:50 - Jan 8 with 1207 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

After all Neil put up with in his short spell here, im absolutley gutted for him.

I could see it coming and only said to my dad this monring I think they will sack him after yesterdays result. I strongly disagree with the decision and wish Sir Neil Warnock all the best for the future. He has given me the best two years as a QPR fan.

Good Bye Neil and Good luck.

It's time for the players and most importantly the captain to stand up, shut up and deal with the job they are paid for, stop spouting rubbish all over twitter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024