Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hoos confronted 22:45 - Apr 17 with 10991 viewsHayesender

https://www.facebook.com/reel/966693367841809?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

This is pretty embarrassing.

Hope link works

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lee Hoos confronted on 16:02 - Apr 18 with 2176 viewsloftus77

Lee Hoos confronted on 15:14 - Apr 18 by Northernr

Powerful - thank you.

And we're all 'complicit' in some way, I guess. Hard to not be.
Lee Hoos confronted on 16:04 - Apr 18 with 2167 viewsSimonJames

Sent that to my screen-obsessed 13yo son.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Lee Hoos confronted on 20:15 - Apr 18 with 1885 viewsDejR_vu

The bloke that confronted him comes across as an absolute helmet. Not a good look from Hoos though regardless.

Shame as it seemed like LH was about to tell him who appointed GA.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Lee Hoos confronted on 20:18 - Apr 18 with 1876 viewsDeanoMD

I mean this is exactly what we need and is a pretty accurate reflection of the madhouse that is us currently.......
Lee Hoos confronted on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 1730 viewsQPR_Jim

Lee Hoos confronted on 20:18 - Apr 18 by DeanoMD

I mean this is exactly what we need and is a pretty accurate reflection of the madhouse that is us currently.......

Currently, I can't remember a time we weren't a madhouse.
Lee Hoos confronted on 23:56 - Apr 18 with 1575 viewsnumptydumpty

Three words

Tik Tok Generation !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Lee Hoos confronted on 23:56 - Apr 18 with 1573 viewsnumptydumpty

Cutting edge social media journalism at its finest !!!

Lee Hoos confronted on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 1341 viewsE15Hoop

Absolutely brilliant, Clive. Thanks so much for posting.

Er...you didn't use your phone to post it, did you...?
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Hoos confronted on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1312 viewsRangersw12

Lee Hoos confronted on 14:33 - Apr 18 by thame_hoops

I would say that I hope this fan isn’t allowed in the ground again, but he probably doesn’t go to any games anyway.

Hoos would kick his arse. You can take the boy out of Baltimore, but you can’t take Baltimore out the boy.

Hoos would have a heart attack trying to kick his ass

This is a CEO and behaves like that. No standards anywhere at the club
Lee Hoos confronted on 18:33 - Apr 19 with 1220 viewsstainrods_elbow

Lee Hoos confronted on 17:25 - Apr 19 by Rangersw12

Hoos would have a heart attack trying to kick his ass

This is a CEO and behaves like that. No standards anywhere at the club

Our CEO gives a finger to a fan in the street (loud-mouthed, stupid or not) and people here are defending him (Hoos, not the fan)! The guy openly laughs at us, LR is falling down, and now this. A fantasist with a QPR death-wish couldn't make it up!

He needs to resign tonight, regardless of the result, or the Board need to grow a pair, have some pride, and dismiss him.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 18:35]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Lee Hoos confronted on 22:34 - Apr 19 with 1138 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:33 - Apr 18 by LowerloftLad

Anyone who is just being screamed at in the street has at least the right to tell someone F#£K off and Mr Hoos did just that and fair play to him.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 12:36]

Utter nonsense. He's a grown man and CEO. Show some decorum and professionalism by politely bidding goodbye and walk away.
Lee Hoos confronted on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 1122 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lee Hoos confronted on 18:33 - Apr 19 by stainrods_elbow

Our CEO gives a finger to a fan in the street (loud-mouthed, stupid or not) and people here are defending him (Hoos, not the fan)! The guy openly laughs at us, LR is falling down, and now this. A fantasist with a QPR death-wish couldn't make it up!

He needs to resign tonight, regardless of the result, or the Board need to grow a pair, have some pride, and dismiss him.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 18:35]

Unfortunately QPR is awash with fans suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
Lee Hoos confronted on 22:36 - Apr 19 with 1113 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lee Hoos confronted on 09:28 - Apr 18 by mart_Goblin

This guy confronting Hoos is an utter bell . Hoos like everyone else has questions to answer, but you don’t accost/confront people outside their home or in a private street . The fact he is filming it shows it’s not instinctive it’s for attention and show.
I’d suggest talking to him at LR but that ‘fan’ probably doesn’t go, along with all the other online trolls spreading their bile for the last 20 years.

People getting precious over LH giving him the finger , which ok, doesn’t look great , but most people being accosted like that in the street would be tempted to clock the tw*t

It's not a private street. They're in public.
Lee Hoos confronted on 22:40 - Apr 19 with 1096 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lee Hoos confronted on 09:45 - Apr 18 by w7r

What a tool. Yeah, I get you’re a frustrated fan, we’re all pretty hacked-off with the situation but ambushing Hoos in the street and recording it without his consent is a pretty dumb look. He offered to speak to you off camera, so put your iPhone away and speak to him like an adult ffs.

And as for all of the all of this “sack the board bollox”. There seems to be a element amongst our support that have a rather simplistic view of how the club is structured and the dependency we have on the board that some of the base have a loathing of. Which bit of “should the owners decide to chuck the keys back and stop bankrolling us that we are in deep shiit” don’t they understand? Intimidating and abusive behaviour towards senior member of the club hierarchy is a pretty stupid move.

I know we’re upset with what’s going on but abusing these people is not the answer.

He doesn't need his consent to record as they're on a public street. As for "abuse", there is no evidence of it here. Folk have just conveniently decided that there must have been abuse in between the 2 clips because it appeals to their Stockholm syndrome.
Lee Hoos confronted on 22:42 - Apr 19 with 1083 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is little point targeting Hoos or Ferdinand as they are merely employees. Neither are going to leave well paid, privileged roles at the bequest of random fans. Whilst I understand this fan's frustration, the people with questions to answer are the owners. They are the ones who recruit folk like Hughes, Redknapp, Hoos, Les, etc. They are the ones slowly bringing this club to its knees.
Lee Hoos confronted on 00:57 - Apr 20 with 1029 viewsstainrods_elbow

Lee Hoos confronted on 22:42 - Apr 19 by Benny_the_Ball

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is little point targeting Hoos or Ferdinand as they are merely employees. Neither are going to leave well paid, privileged roles at the bequest of random fans. Whilst I understand this fan's frustration, the people with questions to answer are the owners. They are the ones who recruit folk like Hughes, Redknapp, Hoos, Les, etc. They are the ones slowly bringing this club to its knees.

So, by your logic, no fan, 'random' or otherwise, shoudl ever complain about, challenge of confront anyone at their football club, other than a BoD, since everyone is a 'mere employee' and beyond shameless.

Les, Lee, Glass-Salter, Joey Barton, Boswanka - clearly, you're all just trying to earn a crust, so as you were, gentlemen, and thank you for your efforts.

Ruben, Laskshmi, and all the little Mittals, for your depsicable funding of a club to the tune of 2m a month, you're an utter disgrace and I want you locked in stocks on SAR by 9am Monday morning.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 0:58]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Lee Hoos confronted on 07:47 - Apr 20 with 939 viewsnumptydumpty

The man was accosted in the street by a foul mouthed aggressive man who insisted on filming.

Some people saying it's a public place and he can film if he wants to as justification.

Hoos offered to chat off camera.

Pretty decent reaction and I am not in his fan club on here.

But no sorry this man's actions and filming are not justified. They are aggressive and confrontational and no he has no right to act and film in this way, end of.

If anyone knows they nit 100% performing in their job and som random confronts you, films you and puts it on social media, please tell me how would you say this was in anyways acceptable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024