Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hoos confronted 22:45 - Apr 17 with 10990 viewsHayesender

https://www.facebook.com/reel/966693367841809?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

This is pretty embarrassing.

Hope link works

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lee Hoos confronted on 07:35 - Apr 18 with 3199 viewsJuzzie

All these fans screaming ‘get out of my club’, ok, you do it. It’s really easy. Just sell every player on the books and replace them with with 20 odd players all on half/quarter of the salary the previous players were on. That will save a huge amount. Oh, and you have 6 weeks through the summer to do this. Oh, and we might get relegated from whatever division we’re in but at least we’ll be solvent.
Lee Hoos confronted on 07:57 - Apr 18 with 3114 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lee Hoos confronted on 23:47 - Apr 17 by daveB

Not sure Hoos come off worse, he says he'll talk to the bloke if he turns the camera off, there was obviously a lot more said. Really no need for the supporter to act like that

I actually wouldn't know Hoos if I passed him. To be honest, I only know of the growing disdain for him on here.

However, and given we don't know what transpired between the two clips, there are two problems here: firstly, whoever that supporter is, he's a prat and let's hope he or the club don't think he represents us. Utter bell end!

Secondly, I can't believe all those holier than thou types who think they wouldn't have reacted in a similar way. The bloke has been subject to harassment on the street while minding his own business FFS! I appreciate many question his performance and personality, but on this matter, good for him, totally right in my book to give the prat the finger.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lee Hoos confronted on 08:18 - Apr 18 with 3052 viewsQPR_Jim

Lee Hoos confronted on 07:08 - Apr 18 by GaryBannister86

Exactly, totally embarrassing.

Bet he would have done the same if Hoos had refused to allocate the funds to buy Austin and Stefan.

And probably gives Roberts and Lowe a good old clap after the game.

The guy doesn't even know what Hoos job is, "you appointed Ainsworth". Not really, that would be Les and I'd doubt he'd get in his face like that.
Lee Hoos confronted on 09:28 - Apr 18 with 2899 viewsmart_Goblin

This guy confronting Hoos is an utter bell . Hoos like everyone else has questions to answer, but you don’t accost/confront people outside their home or in a private street . The fact he is filming it shows it’s not instinctive it’s for attention and show.
I’d suggest talking to him at LR but that ‘fan’ probably doesn’t go, along with all the other online trolls spreading their bile for the last 20 years.

People getting precious over LH giving him the finger , which ok, doesn’t look great , but most people being accosted like that in the street would be tempted to clock the tw*t
Lee Hoos confronted on 09:29 - Apr 18 with 2897 viewsbosh67

Over the past few years I have lost half my family, the rest are fighting illness, most of my work is non existent or sparse to say the least and life is tough. I went to Saturday's match as a guest of a friend because I can't afford to go any more. It was terrible but I still considered it a privilege to be able to go to a football match. People who take it all this seriously need to look at what their life is about if venting their spleen on someone from the club's doorstep is top of their life agenda. Absolutely pathetic.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lee Hoos confronted on 09:45 - Apr 18 with 2802 viewsw7r

What a tool. Yeah, I get you’re a frustrated fan, we’re all pretty hacked-off with the situation but ambushing Hoos in the street and recording it without his consent is a pretty dumb look. He offered to speak to you off camera, so put your iPhone away and speak to him like an adult ffs.

And as for all of the all of this “sack the board bollox”. There seems to be a element amongst our support that have a rather simplistic view of how the club is structured and the dependency we have on the board that some of the base have a loathing of. Which bit of “should the owners decide to chuck the keys back and stop bankrolling us that we are in deep shiit” don’t they understand? Intimidating and abusive behaviour towards senior member of the club hierarchy is a pretty stupid move.

I know we’re upset with what’s going on but abusing these people is not the answer.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:45 - Apr 18 with 2802 viewsw7r

Lee Hoos confronted on 09:52 - Apr 18 with 2737 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lee Hoos confronted on 09:29 - Apr 18 by bosh67

Over the past few years I have lost half my family, the rest are fighting illness, most of my work is non existent or sparse to say the least and life is tough. I went to Saturday's match as a guest of a friend because I can't afford to go any more. It was terrible but I still considered it a privilege to be able to go to a football match. People who take it all this seriously need to look at what their life is about if venting their spleen on someone from the club's doorstep is top of their life agenda. Absolutely pathetic.

And the best of luck to you Sir!

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Hoos confronted on 10:02 - Apr 18 with 2684 viewsrobith

Anyone condoning this guy's behaviour or trying to criticise Hoos' can get in the bin imo
Lee Hoos confronted on 10:02 - Apr 18 with 2684 viewsLoyalitat

Lee Hoos confronted on 09:29 - Apr 18 by bosh67

Well said Bosh, Agree with every word.

More importantly, I hope that in time, things start to ease and improve for you. All the best.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 10:06]
Lee Hoos confronted on 10:38 - Apr 18 with 2578 viewsBklynRanger

Sorry to hear about these troubles, Bosh - family and otherwise. You've done great things in the past and will again I'm sure. Hang in there man things will improve you have all the skills.

Less importantly - we're all fcuked off, but using it as a moment to try to bump up your social media following is a bit sad. Turn the phone off and talk to the man if that's the intention.

If I was Hoos I'd be kicking myself for giving the finger though tbh, but I'm guessing he didn't provide much other material by way of a scandalous reaction or we'd all know about that today too.
Lee Hoos confronted on 10:49 - Apr 18 with 2514 viewsted_hendrix

The world has gone mad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lee Hoos confronted on 11:19 - Apr 18 with 2415 viewsjoe90

He really told Hoos.

Hopefully the water pressure in the Ellerslie Road toilets will be sorted by Wednesday and we'll definitely sign a striker in the summer.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 19:40]
Lee Hoos confronted on 11:23 - Apr 18 with 2390 viewsHAMRanger

Lee Hoos confronted on 11:19 - Apr 18 by joe90

He really told Hoos.

Hopefully the water pressure in the Ellerslie Road toilets will be sorted by Wednesday and we'll definitely sign a striker in the summer.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 19:40]

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:10 - Apr 18 with 2250 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

I'm a bit lost for words about this. Obviously the man recording the video is a complete and utter moron... But to have a CEO that is stupid enough to engage in the conversation with aforementioned moron, then allow himself to be wound up by him and finally get caught on video gesturing like that...

My God. This club is a complete and utter circus. Bad energy and unprofessionalism from top to bottom. I just don't know what to say or think anymore.
Lee Hoos confronted on 12:31 - Apr 18 with 2174 viewsHayesender

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:10 - Apr 18 by Padulas_Shampoo

I'm a bit lost for words about this. Obviously the man recording the video is a complete and utter moron... But to have a CEO that is stupid enough to engage in the conversation with aforementioned moron, then allow himself to be wound up by him and finally get caught on video gesturing like that...

My God. This club is a complete and utter circus. Bad energy and unprofessionalism from top to bottom. I just don't know what to say or think anymore.

But he didn't engage. He tried to walk away while idiot on a moped followed him about shouting inane rubbish.

There's then a bit that's even the idiot on a moped doesn't want us to see, and has edited it out, before Hoos gives him the finger

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:31 - Apr 18 with 2172 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:10 - Apr 18 by Padulas_Shampoo

So many people on here telling Hoos what he should do, makes you wonder what they would react if confronted in the street like this?

For all you know (and for all any of us would do) avoiding contact might enrage the person. Maybe, trying to reason/calm the person down when you can't get away is what Hoos is trained to do for all we know!

Sooner its moved on from the better, but as we don't know what happened in between the clips, maybe Hoos realised what everyone has concluded about our fellow supporter, he was a total plum!

But yes, it's a circus alright.

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:33 - Apr 18 with 2172 viewsLowerloftLad

Anyone who is just being screamed at in the street has at least the right to tell someone F#£K off and Mr Hoos did just that and fair play to him.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 12:36]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:51 - Apr 18 with 2053 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:33 - Apr 18 by LowerloftLad

Anyone who is just being screamed at in the street has at least the right to tell someone F#£K off and Mr Hoos did just that and fair play to him.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 12:36]

He's a Chief Executive Officer. I've worked with and known a few over the years. I have never known one who would engage with and react to a customer like that even if confronted by a complete moron.

Maybe they all missed the part of the CEO training where they would've been taught how to gesture at irate customers on the street.

He's a senior representative of QPR that helps set the tone for professionalism and conduct throughout the club, whether he likes it or not. That is inexcusable behaviour.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 12:54]
Lee Hoos confronted on 13:19 - Apr 18 with 1912 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lee Hoos confronted on 12:51 - Apr 18 by Padulas_Shampoo

He's a Chief Executive Officer. I've worked with and known a few over the years. I have never known one who would engage with and react to a customer like that even if confronted by a complete moron.

Maybe they all missed the part of the CEO training where they would've been taught how to gesture at irate customers on the street.

He's a senior representative of QPR that helps set the tone for professionalism and conduct throughout the club, whether he likes it or not. That is inexcusable behaviour.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 12:54]

It's perfectly excusable.

I doubt any of the many CEOs you know have ever been subjected the abuse he gets and possibly got in the bits of this clip that were very clearly edited out (or not filmed). If it was at a fans forum, absolutely, but the bloke is going about his daily life and has a right to do that without being harrassed by idiots like this absolute clown.

I really feel for Hoos in this clip. This is modern Britain. Typical fan view who thinks they're untouchable and can do what they want because they're a fan. Bullsh!t.

Bare bones.

Lee Hoos confronted on 13:23 - Apr 18 with 1877 viewsTGRRRSSS

Cant see video here but what Hoos has done in the past few years is run the club down big time a huge stratedgy of Managed Decline, add on his other things like the turn up ticket tax and he really should go.

He is a public figure of sorts (being a CEO of a relatively famous club means he is albeit to maybe less than if he was at other larger clubs) and he's screwed up.

The idiot has done whatever but he must know it's a very bad look and really he shoudl go now, not at the end of the season now.

Get Devlin in or someone.
Lee Hoos confronted on 14:05 - Apr 18 with 1738 viewsgazza1

It is 'proper' wrong........such a shame this so called supporter had to behave like this.
Lee Hoos confronted on 14:33 - Apr 18 with 1647 viewsthame_hoops

I would say that I hope this fan isn’t allowed in the ground again, but he probably doesn’t go to any games anyway.

Hoos would kick his arse. You can take the boy out of Baltimore, but you can’t take Baltimore out the boy.
Lee Hoos confronted on 15:09 - Apr 18 with 1542 viewsBoston

Let me get this right, it was a fan who took the p out of Hoos?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lee Hoos confronted on 15:14 - Apr 18 with 1508 viewsNorthernr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024