Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea 09:23 - Mar 10 with 49111 viewsDWQPR

Just been sanctioned by the UK government. Now I assume that any follower of the filth buying tickets or anything associated with that lot will be breaking the law?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:08 - Mar 10 with 3347 viewsStanisgod

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:34 - Mar 10 by SimonD

They are not allowed to sell any more tickets.

According to the BBC feed, they have 28k season ticket holders (who can still go to matches) and a capacity of £41k. That is going to hurt.

The tourists will have to come to us 🤪

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:17 - Mar 10 with 3254 viewsDWQPR

Just enjoying my lunch 'in the Shed', and by all accounts their wage bill alone is £28million a month. Hope there are some deferred transfer fees due as well over the next few months.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:20 - Mar 10 with 3195 viewsextratimeR

Surely now is the time to buy their Floodlights?
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:38 - Mar 10 with 3020 viewsessextaxiboy

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:20 - Mar 10 by extratimeR

With the price of electricity going up and a cap on match day spending they will have to turn them off at HT
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:48 - Mar 10 with 2934 viewsAirtomoreira

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 13:20 - Mar 10 by extratimeR

Especially if we can get them in a flash sale
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:14 - Mar 10 with 2740 viewsJuzzie

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:45 - Mar 10 by Rs_Holy

so its not such a great day after all?... The crippling debt accumulated in bankrolling all the trophies under the Russian 'businessman' will be gone instantly?.... Plus someone could in theory buy the club pretty much debt free?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 11:46]

The debt may be zero but the club is running at a massive loss on a monthly basis (got to be £10m+ each month I reckon) so anyone coming in will have to be willing to keep paying that for a very long time on top the the supposed $1.5-2bn sale price.

I remember that odious c**t Peter Kenyon going on about making Chelsea self sustainable, that hasn't worked out has it eh Peter!
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:27 - Mar 10 with 2664 viewsaston_hoop

They can't offer new contracts meaning some of their younger players who are used to getting new contracts until they are 26 are going to have to find new clubs. That'll have a lot of clubs on alert

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:32 - Mar 10 with 2629 viewsgobbles

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:14 - Mar 10 by Juzzie

The debt may be zero but the club is running at a massive loss on a monthly basis (got to be £10m+ each month I reckon) so anyone coming in will have to be willing to keep paying that for a very long time on top the the supposed $1.5-2bn sale price.

I remember that odious c**t Peter Kenyon going on about making Chelsea self sustainable, that hasn't worked out has it eh Peter!

The debt was built into the price. No way would Abramovich walk away from all that money - why would he? Better to have his assets frozen and hope that sanctions are lifted in the future. After all, he's only 55 and has kids.
At the very least, Chelsea is a very prime piece of west London real estate. He's not just going to hand that to another billionaire and the Government will have to be satisfied that any deal he does not does not include some way of paying Abramovich through the backdoor in another country.
The overheads are going to be crippling at that place. People will start jumping ship very quickly.
Login to get fewer ads

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:46 - Mar 10 with 2528 viewsdaveB

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:27 - Mar 10 by aston_hoop

They can't offer new contracts meaning some of their younger players who are used to getting new contracts until they are 26 are going to have to find new clubs. That'll have a lot of clubs on alert

The have quite a few players out of contract in the summer and even more next year. Some big names as well.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:48 - Mar 10 with 2509 viewsstowmarketrange

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:32 - Mar 10 by gobbles

The debt was built into the price. No way would Abramovich walk away from all that money - why would he? Better to have his assets frozen and hope that sanctions are lifted in the future. After all, he's only 55 and has kids.
At the very least, Chelsea is a very prime piece of west London real estate. He's not just going to hand that to another billionaire and the Government will have to be satisfied that any deal he does not does not include some way of paying Abramovich through the backdoor in another country.
The overheads are going to be crippling at that place. People will start jumping ship very quickly.

South West London.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:00 - Mar 10 with 2448 viewsEastR

He doesn’t own the ground, its ownership transferred to an independent organisation to prevent the freehold being sold and it being developed for property. He tried unsuccessfully to get it off them on numerous occasions.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:04 - Mar 10 with 2415 views100percent

My understanding is that Roman is very close with the Candy bros and some type of back scratching position is being negotiated.
All very much same same.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:04 - Mar 10 with 2406 viewsBoston

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:00 - Mar 10 by EastR

He doesn’t own the ground, its ownership transferred to an independent organisation to prevent the freehold being sold and it being developed for property. He tried unsuccessfully to get it off them on numerous occasions.

Fck me he’s useless isn’t he, couldn’t even sell a Bridge in London to the Americans!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:06 - Mar 10 with 2397 views100percent

I think that they should allow Chelscum to play in the russian league.
Take them out of all british football and deposit them in the nether regions to play against Zenit. over and over again....
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:12 - Mar 10 with 2355 viewsHayesender

I would say this is what happens when you sell your souk, but that clubs never had a soul

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:24 - Mar 10 with 2258 viewsdenhamhoop2

The Ground is not and has never been Abramovich's to sell it's owned by their Supporters Trust now the Training Ground a very different matter. Could turn it into a nice apartment complex for refugees from the Ukraine
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:27 - Mar 10 with 2226 viewsPhildo

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2187 viewsDWQPR

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:24 - Mar 10 by denhamhoop2

The Ground is not and has never been Abramovich's to sell it's owned by their Supporters Trust now the Training Ground a very different matter. Could turn it into a nice apartment complex for refugees from the Ukraine

I understand that he owns the ground but not the pitch which is owned by Chel*** Pitch Owners, with the pitch itself sectioned up into equal shares. I believe this was set up back in the 70's by the then chairman Brian Mears. It certainly stopped Pappa Smurf from doing anything with the site.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:32 - Mar 10 with 2167 viewsMick_S

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:27 - Mar 10 by Phildo

Yeah, but,

But,

But,

But,

But,

But...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:35 - Mar 10 with 2136 viewstoboboly

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 12:33 - Mar 10 by CamberleyR

No, raze it to the ground, then rebuild. But before rebuilding we all go down there to piss on the rubble. They can meanwhile reform in the Isthmian League and play at Kingsmeadow.

They will have to sell that too and K's get their home back!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:42 - Mar 10 with 2066 viewsJuzzie

Chelsea fans are being punished? They weren't complaining the last 20 years winning stuff with blood money. Complete lack (or understanding or even caring) of awareness.
Fk 'em. All of them.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:46 - Mar 10 with 2026 viewsgobbles

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:24 - Mar 10 by denhamhoop2

He doesn't own the pitch. He owns everything around the pitch including all the Chelsea Village stuff. The pitch was sold off in 1sq ft pieces when they were broke to stop any new owner flogging it off.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:46 - Mar 10 with 2022 viewsjoe90

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:27 - Mar 10 by Phildo

Funny how racism is never far away when talking about Chelsea.

Growing up in South West London, its the only reason I didn’t support them as a child. Even then I knew that there was a racist element to the club which put me off.

I’m sure the club has changed a lot and the fan base is a lot more diverse, but that early impression has never left me.

Can’t stand Chelsea, horrible club and horrible fans.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:00 - Mar 10 with 1919 viewsEsox_Lucius

Have I Got News For You
@haveigotnews
·
17m
As Chelsea face up to a trophy less future with no money to spend on transfers, football fans begin to wonder how long government sanctions have been in place at Tottenham.

The grass is always greener.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:07 - Mar 10 with 1887 viewsE17hoop

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 14:27 - Mar 10 by aston_hoop

Azpilcueta
Rudiger
Niguez
Musonda
Christensen
Drinkwater

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024