Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My heart bleeds 20:16 - Mar 1 with 8696 viewsMrSheen

City 2-0 up at Arsenal.
My heart bleeds on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 2124 viewsPlanetHonneywood

My heart bleeds on 15:36 - Mar 2 by stowmarketrange

Watching their fans going into meltdown on Arsenal tv is one the highlights of any neutral fans week surely?
What would they have to moan about if wenger left?

I think we’re well past the point that the reaction of gooners on Arsenal TV should get a mention on the ‘Half Decent TV’ thread.

Ya nar wot I mean blood?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

My heart bleeds on 15:48 - Mar 4 with 2102 viewshubble

First time I've ever wanted the Seagulls to win a game. Personally, I'm loving the Arse decline, never been a fan.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 17:39]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

My heart bleeds on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 2027 viewsHendonHoop

I'd love to get him at QPR. Just a wild dream though.
My heart bleeds on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 2015 views2Thomas2Bowles

It gets better Man C beating the scum

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

My heart bleeds on 18:09 - Mar 4 with 1929 viewsBlackCrowe

Chelsea were incredible...utterly pathetic yellow bellies. Made my day.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

My heart bleeds on 18:50 - Mar 4 with 1872 viewsdanehoop

My heart bleeds on 18:09 - Mar 4 by BlackCrowe

Chelsea were incredible...utterly pathetic yellow bellies. Made my day.

Helped my wallet for second week in a row. Just started a new job and one the team is a mad Chelsea fan (to be fair to him he isn't a Johnny come lately type, but one who was there in the early 80's). Last week he bet me Chelsea would be Man Utd at Utd. This week he bet me they would be Man City (I nobly gave him the draw). Thank you very much indeed.

Never knowingly understood

My heart bleeds on 19:01 - Mar 4 with 1856 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m listening to 5live and the arsenal fan phoning in now is in tears about the latest defeat.Get a fecking life you sad muppet.Think about all the fans of lesser clubs who’ve never even got close to winning anything.Arsenal lose a few games and it’s the end of the world.Jeez.
My heart bleeds on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 1845 viewskensalriser

My heart bleeds on 18:50 - Mar 4 by danehoop

Helped my wallet for second week in a row. Just started a new job and one the team is a mad Chelsea fan (to be fair to him he isn't a Johnny come lately type, but one who was there in the early 80's). Last week he bet me Chelsea would be Man Utd at Utd. This week he bet me they would be Man City (I nobly gave him the draw). Thank you very much indeed.

Splendid, this guy's as good as a cash machine!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

My heart bleeds on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 1844 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wenger, after the defeat: "When you have just the trousers on it’s easy to take them trousers off as well. When you’re naked completely you have to find a shirt and try to put it on again and then you’re dressed normally again."

Well, ok then...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My heart bleeds on 19:09 - Mar 4 with 1835 viewskensalriser

I think he's being coached in post-match comments by Ian Holloway. Probably tactics too come to think of it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

My heart bleeds on 19:25 - Mar 4 with 1801 views2Thomas2Bowles

I can never understand what Conte says.

My heart bleeds on 20:03 - Mar 4 with 1749 viewsJuzzie

My heart bleeds on 19:01 - Mar 4 by stowmarketrange

I’m listening to 5live and the arsenal fan phoning in now is in tears about the latest defeat.Get a fecking life you sad muppet.Think about all the fans of lesser clubs who’ve never even got close to winning anything.Arsenal lose a few games and it’s the end of the world.Jeez.

Serves them all right for supporting a team based on nothing other than wanting/expecting to win all the time. Can’t handle it when that doesn't happen. Boo hoo, grow up infantile people.

Cant wait for more of the same in SW6 when the same happens there, and it will.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 20:07]
My heart bleeds on 23:24 - Mar 4 with 1627 viewsFDC

My heart bleeds on 20:03 - Mar 4 by Juzzie

Serves them all right for supporting a team based on nothing other than wanting/expecting to win all the time. Can’t handle it when that doesn't happen. Boo hoo, grow up infantile people.

Cant wait for more of the same in SW6 when the same happens there, and it will.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 20:07]

To be fair Chelsea fans would be justified being angry about this

My heart bleeds on 00:33 - Mar 5 with 1566 viewsBoston

My heart bleeds on 19:04 - Mar 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Wenger, after the defeat: "When you have just the trousers on it’s easy to take them trousers off as well. When you’re naked completely you have to find a shirt and try to put it on again and then you’re dressed normally again."

Well, ok then...

Y'know, when I heard that I thought I'd misunderstood because I was drinking, then I realized there was another two hours before I was going to start.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My heart bleeds on 08:12 - Mar 5 with 1470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My heart bleeds on 23:24 - Mar 4 by FDC

I find it hard to get angry at football anymore, but if any QPR side did that I would burn Loftus Road down.

Even the Joorabchian Junkyard mob didn’t ever do that with 15 to go.
My heart bleeds on 08:24 - Mar 5 with 1460 viewspaulparker

These Arsenal and Chelsea mugs want to be QPR fans for a season and suffer what we have to watch , if 90% of these goons knew their history they would know we used to batter Arsenal ,Spurs, West ham , Chelsea season after season playing man city like football , we were the top dogs in London , never in my lifetime will this happen again nor will I ever probably get to see my team play an fa cup or league cup final again
as for media and co falling for Chelsea playing like plucky Blyth Spartens well words fail me , this club has spent hundreds of millions and are now waiving white flags as they cannot compete with City , maybe they should have kept hold of De bruyne , salah , lukakau instead of binning them off so they can continue playing their anti football and boring us all to death for the last 14 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

My heart bleeds on 08:44 - Mar 5 with 1439 viewsCroydonCaptJack

My heart bleeds on 08:24 - Mar 5 by paulparker

These Arsenal and Chelsea mugs want to be QPR fans for a season and suffer what we have to watch , if 90% of these goons knew their history they would know we used to batter Arsenal ,Spurs, West ham , Chelsea season after season playing man city like football , we were the top dogs in London , never in my lifetime will this happen again nor will I ever probably get to see my team play an fa cup or league cup final again
as for media and co falling for Chelsea playing like plucky Blyth Spartens well words fail me , this club has spent hundreds of millions and are now waiving white flags as they cannot compete with City , maybe they should have kept hold of De bruyne , salah , lukakau instead of binning them off so they can continue playing their anti football and boring us all to death for the last 14 years

100% this.
My heart bleeds on 08:51 - Mar 5 with 1418 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My heart bleeds on 08:24 - Mar 5 by paulparker

I bet you £100 you will see QPR in a cup final in your lifetime.

If we get to a final you give me £100, if you die first I give you £100.
My heart bleeds on 14:01 - Mar 5 with 1317 viewsPinnerPaul

Arsenal fan in tears - pathetic - get a grip!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0602z8v
My heart bleeds on 14:16 - Mar 5 with 1284 viewsR_from_afar

In the last few games, the issue for Arsenal has not just been the now customary lack of tracking back, poor marking, poor tackling and lack of concentration/effort, it has also been a switch to playground football when in possession.

Almost every time their players manage to get past a couple of opponents, they keep going and try to dribble past all the other opposition players between them and the goal. It's amateurish. I would explode if someone did that at my Thursday night kickabout, let alone in a Prem game.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

My heart bleeds on 14:18 - Mar 5 with 1283 viewscharmr

A day in the life of an Arsenal fan

Bye dear, just off to the game.
Have a good time love, come on the gunners. Have you got your tickets, wallet, car keys and the ‘Wenger out banner’, great enjoy the match.
Thanks dear x
My heart bleeds on 14:52 - Mar 5 with 1242 viewsJuzzie

[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 14:52]
My heart bleeds on 14:53 - Mar 5 with 1237 viewsJuzzie

My heart bleeds on 23:24 - Mar 4 by FDC

"To be fair" and "Chelsea fans" should never be used in a supportive context. :)
My heart bleeds on 14:59 - Mar 5 with 1226 viewsPinnerPaul

The depressing/boring thing is with the way the PL is - EVERY season we are going to have 2 of the 'big 6' in 'crisis' because they are not in the top 4.

Same story - manager is leaving/players don't care/its a 'disgrace' the amount of money they have spent - different clubs every season.

6 into 4 doesn't go and never will!
My heart bleeds on 15:04 - Mar 5 with 1220 views2Thomas2Bowles

It was interesting that on MOTD2 they were saying the scum should have hoofed it v Man C

So maybe IH has got it right innit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024