Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call 14:55 - Oct 31 with 9364 viewslosethedrum

One from South norfolk , according to the online box office we have sold over a thousand as of this morning . Bit suprised by that given our record at the city ground .
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 13:07 - Nov 1 with 2526 viewsWareRanger

7 of us catching the 11.23 train from Stevenage. Can't miss the opportunity to see history being made.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 13:36 - Nov 1 with 2505 viewsdaveB

5 of us going to legoland instead
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 13:41 - Nov 1 with 2504 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Four from Purley.
I don't go to many aways these days but my sixteen year old has the bug like I used to back in the 80s so might be going to a few more. More chance than seeing a win at home it seems these days!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 13:43]
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 14:15 - Nov 1 with 2466 viewsMick_S

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 13:36 - Nov 1 by daveB

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:19 - Nov 1 with 2422 viewsLongsufferingR

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 14:15 - Nov 1 by Mick_S

That could explain why Hill and Derry didn't manage to block the pass and shot. They already had their pyjamas on.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:39 - Nov 1 with 2340 viewsJAPRANGERS

So strange that we can never get a result a Forest. Why is this?? Mental block because of past history of failure?
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:48 - Nov 1 with 2330 viewsstowmarketrange

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 12:37 - Nov 1 by SuffolkHoop

X 2 from BSE

At least 9 now from Suffolk.We should form a club.
How about Suffolk and district association of rangers supporters executive,or s.a.d.a.r.s.e for short?
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 18:54 - Nov 1 with 2300 viewsLongsufferingR

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:39 - Nov 1 by JAPRANGERS

So strange that we can never get a result a Forest. Why is this?? Mental block because of past history of failure?

I can't imagine the players are that aware of it tbh. It's not like a local derby or a real grudge fixture.
Login to get fewer ads

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 20:08 - Nov 1 with 2255 viewsSuffolk_Massive

Or just put the new stadium at the Suffolk showground 😉
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 20:48 - Nov 1 with 2238 viewsstowmarketrange

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 20:08 - Nov 1 by Suffolk_Massive

Or just put the new stadium at the Suffolk showground 😉

Sorry I just pressed a down arrow instead of up.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 02:35 - Nov 2 with 2185 viewsFredManRave

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 13:36 - Nov 1 by daveB

Awesome.

Until of course word comes in that we've only gone and done it...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 12:09 - Nov 2 with 2126 viewsaston_hoop

right then, wheres for drinking in Nottingham pre-game? Is Hooters the established choice?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 21:06 - Nov 2 with 2015 viewsSuffolkHoop

It depends how early you arrive? Hooters is pretty scummy
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 23:11 - Nov 2 with 1973 viewsstowmarketrange

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 21:06 - Nov 2 by SuffolkHoop

Last time I went in Hooters there were a couple of locals taking cheap shots at R's fans before running off to hide behind the heavies on the door.I also saw a few family groups eating in there too.Maybe it was to scare the kids into working harder at school or they'd up working there?
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 23:41 - Nov 2 with 1956 viewsFredManRave

The Forest game has just become a Must Win game, for all our sakes!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 08:03 - Nov 3 with 1801 viewsaston_hoop

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 21:06 - Nov 2 by SuffolkHoop

Well I'm turning up on Friday afternoon so I'll have probably made my way through every pub in the city by then. Just trying to work out which pub is the favoured pre-match watering hole for away fans usually

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 07:27 - Nov 4 with 1734 viewsSuffolkHoop

Try the Dragon in Market Square, not a football pub but decent. Or the Derby Road area out from Maid Marian Way. Here, try the Hand & Heart or next door the Raglan Road is a good Irish bar owned by ex-Forest Andy Reid. Nottingham has too much choice when it comes to places to eat and drink.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 06:09 - Nov 5 with 1650 viewslosethedrum

about to head off , catching the 07.22 fromThetford U,RRRS!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024