Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 629877 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 08:15 - Aug 10 with 2734 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I watched 'For those about to die' after an Italian girl recommended it to me on fb of all places.

It starts off a bit meh but picks up and I found I enjoyed it; not as good as 'Rome' but I'll watch series 2 if they make one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Half decent tv on 20:10 - Sep 5 with 2350 viewsRanger_Things

New series of Slow Horses back on Apple.
Half decent tv on 20:59 - Sep 5 with 2254 viewseasthertsr

Got to mention Sherwood. Last series superb, this one just as good, brilliantly written with a great cast, the acting outstanding. Some incredibly tense scenes!
Half decent tv on 21:04 - Sep 5 with 2247 viewsCateLeBonR

I found Carole King: Home Again - Live in Central Park hiding away somewhere in BBC iPlayer yesterday. Really nice piece of musical history on film.
Half decent tv on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 2225 viewsChrisNW6

Outer Range two season's on Prime with Josh Brolin. Quite enjoyed it, Yellowstone vibes with a bit of Sci-fi chucked in.

Out of the Walking Dead spin offs Daryl Dixon is worth a watch.
Half decent tv on 21:44 - Sep 5 with 2180 viewsLblock

I’m late to the party with it but I’m absolutely loving Snowfall on BBC iPlayer

Did try to watch it years back but never struck me but then neither did The Wire
I ended up loving The Wire and Snowfall has me binge watching as well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 22:11 - Sep 5 with 2139 viewsenfieldargh

Watching THe Fall & Rise of Reggie Perrin once more. Brilliant stuff
Super

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 01:02 - Sep 6 with 1995 viewsHAYESBOY

Half decent tv on 21:15 - Sep 5 by ChrisNW6

Outer Range two season's on Prime with Josh Brolin. Quite enjoyed it, Yellowstone vibes with a bit of Sci-fi chucked in.

Unfortunately Outer Range has been cancelled.

Slow Horses is very good. 4th season now on.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 11:36 - Sep 6 with 1794 viewsLazyFan

Half decent tv on 01:02 - Sep 6 by HAYESBOY

Unfortunately Outer Range has been cancelled.

Slow Horses is very good. 4th season now on.

Slow Horses is very good. Season 1 was a little slow, but after that, it picks up.
Season 4 after episode 1 only looks like it could be the best as its got off to great start.

Also, a show called "Bad Monkey" on Apple or other places. It's a detective show with some one-liners, more detective than comedy and is closer to the Fletch films. They have replaced Chevy Chase with Vince Vaughn. Ep1 was slow, but it all picked up after that.

LOTR: Rings of Power is totally boring. However, the special effects, especially on the Orcs, are world-class. But it really is poorly done. GoT: House of the Dragon shows how to do Fantasy now, with proper character development. All the acting in HoD is world-class acting. Matt Smith I was never a fan of, but in this show his talent shows through along with the others. I suspect Shakespearean thesps everywhere.

zzzzzzzzzz

Half decent tv on 11:59 - Sep 6 with 1757 viewsE17hoop

I dived into 'From'. Very Lost vibes but more interesting narrative.

Catching up with Sherwood S1 - very good.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Half decent tv on 12:31 - Sep 6 with 1706 viewswillesdenr

Half decent tv on 21:15 - Sep 5 by ChrisNW6

Enjoyed WD/Daryl Dixon but just watched the first two episodes of The Dead City spin off and, of all things, the teaming up of Negan with Maggie. Far more harrowing.
Half decent tv on 14:51 - Sep 6 with 1586 viewsGaryT

Half decent tv on 07:30 - Jul 23 by ChrisNW6

Supacell has started off pretty well. Normal people suddenly getting super powers has been done many times now but having it set in South London has given it a diffent edge. Produced by Rapman and it looks amazing with real Top Boy vibes and great casting.

Worth a watch.

Enjoyed Supacell. As you say, a cross between The Boys and Top Boy.

Just finished Drops of God, a surprisingly gripping tale about two people competing to inherit the world's greatest wine collection.

Currently into season two 2 of Love Me, an Australian drama following three members of a family through different stages/struggles in their lives. Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith, Elrond and V...for Vendetta) steals the show, as usual.

Looking forward to watching season four of Slow Horses, one of my favourite TV series in recent years.
Half decent tv on 15:26 - Sep 6 with 1530 viewsdaveB

Freddie Flintoff's Field of Dreams on iplayer is brilliant and well worth a watch
Half decent tv on 00:36 - Sep 9 with 1250 viewsHAYESBOY

Just started watching the first series of Sherwood. 3 eps in and its really good. Going to binge watch this week into series 2.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Half decent tv on 11:11 - Sep 9 with 1018 viewsMrSheen

What do people think of Pachinko? It looks great with a real epic feel, but it drags a bit and I find the grandson really dull. Not started on the second series yet.
Half decent tv on 12:49 - Sep 9 with 907 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Half decent tv on 22:11 - Sep 5 by enfieldargh

Watching THe Fall & Rise of Reggie Perrin once more. Brilliant stuff
Super

Where are you watching that.

I absolutely loved that show when I was a kid. But I have never seen it repeated. I picked up a DVD box set a few years ago in a charidy (mate) shop.
Half decent tv on 12:49 - Sep 9 with 907 viewsR_from_afar

I started watching "Kin" recently, it's on the iPlayer. I think I can honestly say that it's the first programme I have every binge watched. I think I did ten episodes in 24 hours, eek

The scene with Frank Kinsella and the priest was one of the cleverest and best acted moments I have ever seen

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Half decent tv on 22:09 - Sep 11 with 549 viewsDWQPR

Another vote for Slow Horses. Me and my partner have binge watched the first two series since the weekend. Absolutely brilliant. Gary Oldman plays the ultimate anti-hero.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Half decent tv on 22:33 - Sep 11 with 495 viewsChrisNW6

Half decent tv on 12:49 - Sep 9 by R_from_afar

I started watching "Kin" recently, it's on the iPlayer. I think I can honestly say that it's the first programme I have every binge watched. I think I did ten episodes in 24 hours, eek

The scene with Frank Kinsella and the priest was one of the cleverest and best acted moments I have ever seen

After Kin, try Love/Hate on ITVX, another Dublin crime series. Will seem a bit dated at the start but great characters and story.

I'll never look at a pool cue the same way, brutal.
Half decent tv on 22:51 - Sep 11 with 452 viewsozexile

Give up on a couple of shows recently that I thought looked good. The Jetty with Jenna Colman and Suspect with James Nesbitt. Very poor IMO. Troppo is quite good though, set in far north Queensland.
Half decent tv on 15:29 - Sep 13 with 126 viewsLadbrokeR

Has anyone else watched the killing. It’s set in Seattle and focuses on Sarah linden a maverick detective who is a single mum to a son called jack. She spends a lot of time putting off her leaving the Seattle police department to go to sonoma to get married so that she can work this last case which is the murder of Rosie Larsden, it took mr a while to get into it but it wasn’t bad.
Half decent tv on 16:15 - Sep 13 with 86 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Kaos on Netflix. Staring the ever brilliant Jeff Goldblum as Zeus.
What is not to love about that?!

Just brilliant.
Half decent tv on 16:46 - Sep 13 with 61 viewsE17hoop

Half decent tv on 16:15 - Sep 13 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Kaos on Netflix. Staring the ever brilliant Jeff Goldblum as Zeus.
What is not to love about that?!

Just brilliant.

I did wonder if Kaos was worth it...have heard it's a bit slow?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024