Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beer help ! 21:41 - May 31 with 25014 viewsactonman

I have noted quite a few posters on here have a good taste for some proper real ale and beer. Now my normal tipple would be the usual fosters / Stella commercial stuff (mainly down to getting it cheap) but am getting a bit bored of the same old same old.
Went in to Asda today to have a look at what they do and I must say I dont know where to start ?

Hobgoblins , speckled hens , ipa .... Don't know where to start.

Any experts with some recommendations please ( no light ale p!sswater though )

Beer help ! on 14:32 - Jul 24 with 1857 viewsrobith

Beer help ! on 09:41 - Jun 9 by noauthority

Been getting into the American style ipa's for some time now. They are not cheap but worth it imo. Some suggestions; thorn bridge jaipur, bristol beer factory southville hop, lagunitas ipa, Sierra nervada torpedo, fullers wild river, Cotswold brewery ipa, kona firerock and many more. Anchor steam is a lovely lager. Meantime Yakima red something different. Also Belgian ales of course leffe is always worth a mention, waitrose do a lovely dark ale think it's westmalle trappist. Find it very difficult to go back to Stella etc these days, my taste buds have got so used to the hops and other strong tastes.

Anchor's liberty ale is A1
Beer help ! on 02:15 - Jul 25 with 1774 viewsbob566

Bought two bottles of andechs today. Trappist brewery on the outskirts of Munich. 4 euros each. Not cheap. Drink them tomorrow.
Beer help ! on 05:35 - Jul 25 with 1765 viewsBerkoRanger

Anyone tried the new Guinness Golden Ale yet? (but not this early in the morning!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024