Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyione else up? 22:55 - May 12 with 3161 viewsfinney

can not even think of bed yet madness we have so much worse times
Anyione else up? on 23:03 - May 12 with 2316 viewsrrrspricey

Am at the old mans in Notts so a short(ish) drive for me tomorrow means I can have a bit of a lie in!

Old man snoring on the sofa & I'm working my way through a bottle of his scotch in the hope some semblance of sleep will come when I reach the bottom.
Anyione else up? on 23:03 - May 12 with 2314 viewssmegma

I had to do the gardening this afternoon and was f*cked after. Had a shower and fell akip on the sofa for 3 hours ,so I'm wide awake. Might open a bottle of vibo to loosen the mood. Or to just get pissed.
Anyione else up? on 23:03 - May 12 with 2306 viewsNorthernr

Just preparing for six and a half hours of laying awake in the dark.
Anyione else up? on 23:10 - May 12 with 2282 viewsCharlie1

Anyione else up? on 23:03 - May 12 by Northernr

Just preparing for six and a half hours of laying awake in the dark.

Don't miss the alarm!!!!

2:59 baby!

Anyione else up? on 23:10 - May 12 with 2282 viewsTheBlob

Watching the Players Championship golf.Big bets on Brian Davis and Martin Laird.
Chatting to my little mate Scotty

Soon we'll know what division we're playing in next season.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Anyione else up? on 23:11 - May 12 with 2276 viewsNorthernr

Anyione else up? on 23:10 - May 12 by Charlie1

Don't miss the alarm!!!!

Hahaha, says a first timer in the LFW travelling party. Neil and I will be at Euston before anybody, me looking at my watch and counting people in and him moaning about how early we are.
Anyione else up? on 23:13 - May 12 with 2267 viewssmegma

Well... you didn't wake up this morning
Because you didn't go to bed
You were watching the whites of your eyes
Turn red
The calendar, on your wall, is ticking the days off
The calendar on your wall is ticking
the days off
You've been reading some old letters
You smile and think how much you've changed
All the money in the world
Couldn't bring back those days.
You pull back the curtains, and the sun burns into your eyes,
You watch a plane flying across a clear blue sky.
THIS IS THE DAY -- Your life will surely change.
You could've done anything -- if you'd wanted
And all your friends and family think that you're lucky.
But the side of you they'll never see
Is when you're left alone with the memories
That hold your life together like
Glue

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Anyione else up? on 23:13 - May 12 with 2265 viewsCharlie1

Anyione else up? on 23:11 - May 12 by Northernr

Hahaha, says a first timer in the LFW travelling party. Neil and I will be at Euston before anybody, me looking at my watch and counting people in and him moaning about how early we are.

It's the 'all a bit weird' comment on your email that has me worried / concerned and also can't wait!!!

2:59 baby!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyione else up? on 23:14 - May 12 with 2265 viewsTHEBUSH

yep, just been watching Real Betis v Barca a 2-2 draw.
Maybe a good omen for us as anything is possible in football.
Although Barca did have Danny Alves sent off,I live in hope.
Anyione else up? on 23:28 - May 12 with 2236 viewsfinney

Anyione else up? on 23:13 - May 12 by smegma

Well... you didn't wake up this morning
Because you didn't go to bed
You were watching the whites of your eyes
Turn red
The calendar, on your wall, is ticking the days off
The calendar on your wall is ticking
the days off
You've been reading some old letters
You smile and think how much you've changed
All the money in the world
Couldn't bring back those days.
You pull back the curtains, and the sun burns into your eyes,
You watch a plane flying across a clear blue sky.
You could've done anything -- if you'd wanted
And all your friends and family think that you're lucky.
But the side of you they'll never see
Is when you're left alone with the memories
That hold your life together like
Glue

great song
Anyione else up? on 23:35 - May 12 with 2211 viewsIrish_Hoop

Only 8 hours until the flight leaves Dublin for Manchester. Then 6 hours to kill in Manchester!
Anyione else up? on 23:36 - May 12 with 2206 views18StoneOfHoop

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Anyione else up? on 23:44 - May 12 with 2172 viewsGloryHunter

Is this really any worse than the Leeds game last year? At least we know that by 5 tomorrow everything will be decided.
Anyione else up? on 23:49 - May 12 with 2159 viewsEastR

need to get up at sparrow fart o'clock to make the 08.20 from Euston because of engineering works .. hoping the week's practice of sleeping with one eye closed and one on the alarm clock will pay off

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Anyione else up? on 23:53 - May 12 with 2147 viewsTizzer

Yes. Trying not to sleep as I suspect I have very little time left before my impending fatal heart attack tomorrow.

Despite this I am spending my last few precious hours watching news 24, which ironically I might be on tomorrow as I am shown collapsing outside a pub in Waterloo.
Anyione else up? on 23:55 - May 12 with 2140 viewsBklynRanger

Obviously I'll be up for many hours yet, howling at the moon after a lot of us have fallen asleep on the floor.

I think the time difference is hardest on the ones in the Far East, Oz etc - they have to mooch around all day waiting for the insanity to begin.
Anyione else up? on 00:01 - May 13 with 2129 viewsHoopstar

Anyione else up? on 23:28 - May 12 by finney

great song

Ah now that song brings back a load of memories. Superb song and certainly apt for the day that begins in a couple of minutes.

Thus far I have played footy, eaten at a fine restaurant, watched Avengers for the second time and drank a fair amount of fine port and I still can't stop myself fixating on tomorrows games. I've been going to the Rangers for twenty odd years and the enormity of what happens tomorrow is far eclipsing anything that's gone before in my personal story with the R's. Come on you R's (and you beautiful Stoke barstewards.)
Anyione else up? on 00:14 - May 13 with 2105 views18StoneOfHoop

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Anyione else up? on 00:19 - May 13 with 2090 viewsElHoop

Just in. Went to a gig which wasn't bad but a bit embarrassing so won't say who it was but they weren't bad. Took my mind off the games anyway.

Was thinking that this is kind of how it is right now tonight, in the morning and tomorrow:

Anyione else up? on 00:30 - May 13 with 2069 views18StoneOfHoop

Anyione else up? on 00:38 - May 13 with 2051 views18StoneOfHoop

kin duck it ..too pished to get proper link..will always think less of myself for not being at The Ehtiad..alright a bit of this and that happening,demanding some intention, but I HAD TO BETHERE,SHIRLEY?!?!

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRggghhhhhsssss

Should have been there with my team come what may..no foo king excuse.

I was there when the most incredible,important event of the first two millennia of human existence post Jesus' death happened at Maine Road,..why not now?

Anyione else up? on 00:58 - May 13 with 2032 viewsBluce_Ree

Me frightened.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Anyione else up? on 01:05 - May 13 with 2026 views18StoneOfHoop

Anyione else up? on 00:58 - May 13 by Bluce_Ree

Me frightened.

Stefan Moore showed more spunk.

Are you Swiss or in the Italian army?

Anyione else up? on 01:18 - May 13 with 2003 viewsBluce_Ree

Anyione else up? on 01:05 - May 13 by 18StoneOfHoop

Stefan Moore showed more spunk.

Are you Swiss or in the Italian army?

Stefan doesn't have human emotions. He has the predatory instincts befitting a cheetah.

But yeah I'm actually Johnny Cackola right now.

:(

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Anyione else up? on 01:23 - May 13 with 1996 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I'm at work all night. Just wanted to say good luck to all of you who are travelling tomorrow and hope the return trip is one of joy and elation.

Only dilema I have is where to watch it. If I stay home my TV is under threat of being damaged by me throwing stuff at it. I don't particulary want to go to a busy pub where I may miss something so will endeavour to find a quiet one then perhaps go to the Bush somewhere after, assumimg all goes our way of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024