Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 08:43 - May 30 with 8101 viewsHeadmaster

Reported compensation fee of £4.5 million. Hopefully Palace or whoever are still interested.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/play-final-headlines-
Cooper on 15:50 - Jun 1 with 1237 viewsvetchonian

Cooper on 13:53 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

Jas.
I thought it was for emergencies as regards woody.
We did have an emergency .He was completely shot to pieces and needed a rest if I only for cup games where cooper shamefully selected him.

It is of littlecsense to bring in a player if he is never ever gonna play.

Freeman coming here is indefensible .

Nobody can defend Steve on that ,not even AC .

It may have been the club thought there might be a late offer for Roberts...maybe Freeman was "insurance against that

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper on 17:48 - Jun 1 with 1139 viewsOldjack

Cooper on 22:29 - May 31 by thornabyswan

Famous old quote from Alan Durban Stoke manager at the time.

If you want to be entertained go to a circus they got relegated that season as well.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 22:54]

fuk that i.m not fussed if we win or lose ,but always make a fist of it ,if you can't do that you can shove it !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper on 19:24 - Jun 1 with 1105 viewsguthrieintherain

Cooper on 17:48 - Jun 1 by Oldjack

fuk that i.m not fussed if we win or lose ,but always make a fist of it ,if you can't do that you can shove it !

Yes I agree Saturday was the final straw for me not a single shot on target is pathetic.

The football has been poor since Norwich lumping it forward and hoping for the best.

If we had played anyone bar Barnsley in the semis we would have got battered.

Really hope he goes

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Cooper on 19:34 - Jun 1 with 1087 viewsonehunglow

Cooper on 15:50 - Jun 1 by vetchonian

It may have been the club thought there might be a late offer for Roberts...maybe Freeman was "insurance against that

You can either renew or dump insurance

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper on 19:44 - Jun 1 with 1085 viewsDr_Winston

Cheap player comes in to provide squad cover during a taxing run in. Apparently said player is now devil incarnate to individuals who have contributed nothing to the Swans cause for decades. It's a weird world.

It is amusing to see people criticising the manager but also criticising the players that said manager has badly mishandled. You don't get to claim both sides of the argument.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 19:46]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 23:13 - Jun 3 with 891 viewsAndyCole

The best thing that could happen is we take a couple of steps back, refocus entirely on our top-down / bottom-up philosophy of playing and recruiting in the Swansea Way.

Cooper & Co see and own this. They are ingrained in our Swansea Way philosophy. Just like the .ppt proclaimed.

They can continue to make us famous again for our brand, from the top-down (Owners/Board/Management team/Staff) with our playing philosophy inculcated through the academy and maintained all the way up to the 1st team. Cooper & Co can drive our philosophy, just like he did with England youth.

If that means mid-table results but top-level performances in the short term so be it. Develop our young talent in Cooper's Way.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper on 23:59 - Jun 3 with 859 viewsDJack

Cooper on 23:13 - Jun 3 by AndyCole

The best thing that could happen is we take a couple of steps back, refocus entirely on our top-down / bottom-up philosophy of playing and recruiting in the Swansea Way.

Cooper & Co see and own this. They are ingrained in our Swansea Way philosophy. Just like the .ppt proclaimed.

They can continue to make us famous again for our brand, from the top-down (Owners/Board/Management team/Staff) with our playing philosophy inculcated through the academy and maintained all the way up to the 1st team. Cooper & Co can drive our philosophy, just like he did with England youth.

If that means mid-table results but top-level performances in the short term so be it. Develop our young talent in Cooper's Way.

"Just like the .ppt proclaimed. "

This told me that your posts are not serious and it also told me that you are an older poster.

Ta

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024