Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 14:31 - May 27 with 30193 viewsrongould

C R A P.
New kit on 15:37 - May 27 with 2236 viewsHordleHoop

Ok. I'll try and be reasonable.
All white commemorates 67 so fair enough I suppose.
Away kit could have got away with thin hoops and not all the way round - just.
But the home kit, although simple (which I like) is just frankly rubbish. Thicker hoops and all the way round - how hard can that be?
New kit on 15:43 - May 27 with 2213 viewsrosseeles

Christ calm down people, serious overeacting going on at the moment, and the people giving TF etc abuse on twitter, well done, the joy from the weekend lasted a long time eh.

As has been said its one season only, if the next kit, which TF has said will have fans input is cack then riot away. but for a season im sure we can cope.

For the record i like the away kit , do you think its a ploy to get Adel come back and play for us without realising....
New kit on 15:43 - May 27 with 2213 viewssdm1508

New kit on 15:28 - May 27 by ThaiHoop

So you're telling me that in all Nike's catalogue the only thing our people could pick for as an away kit was red and black STRIPES?! I'd rather have had just plain red (like 82) than that crap Man City effort!

Bloody apalled at the lack of effort that has gone into this.

Not saying that at all. I just think although not ideal, lets just get on with it. I think in the grand scale of things the club had more important things to worry about. Like getting back in the Premier League.

Yes there may have been better option but it's for one season. I just can't believe that so many people are getting so upset. 3 days ago we got back into the Premier league after appearing at Wembley for the first time in 28 years
New kit on 15:45 - May 27 with 2205 viewsThaiHoop

New kit on 15:32 - May 27 by QPR_John

They did not design it for us, it is out of their catalogue. It seems this is an idea some find difficult to understand.

But surely we picked said kit from the catalouge? If that is the case and the only blue and white "hooped" one they had was that then so be it....but why on earth choose red and black STRIPES as an away kit?
New kit on 15:47 - May 27 with 2198 viewsAlvarado

I agree, it's rubbish.

Home kit is ridiculous (all we want is 3-4 royal blue hoops that go all the way round, how hard is that, yada yada yada), away kit is AC Milan in disguise (all we want is Dennis the Menace, stripes should be hoops, blah blah etc), third kit is alright, shades of '67 unimaginative etc.

But it's not unexpected, and it's Nike not the club. Tony Fernandes already flagged it up last week and Taylor's apparently been tweeting merrily distancing the club from it today - the actual launch day (club doesn't get a say in the first year etc). Yes it's disappointing but it's only a football kit for one year.

Just don't buy it. (Or buy the shorts and socks. They're actually quite good )
New kit on 15:48 - May 27 with 2189 viewspaulparker

New kit on 15:43 - May 27 by sdm1508

Not saying that at all. I just think although not ideal, lets just get on with it. I think in the grand scale of things the club had more important things to worry about. Like getting back in the Premier League.

Yes there may have been better option but it's for one season. I just can't believe that so many people are getting so upset. 3 days ago we got back into the Premier league after appearing at Wembley for the first time in 28 years

so we sell out and become Reading, Bournemouth & Leeds in the process
a Kit is the clubs identity, (ask Cardiff on that one )
sorry its a lazy half arsed design, we are QPR, rangers play in hoops, not half hoops or Stripes, 3 big Blue Hoops that go around the shirt,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New kit on 15:51 - May 27 with 2177 viewscarrotcrunch_R

New kit on 15:43 - May 27 by rosseeles

Christ calm down people, serious overeacting going on at the moment, and the people giving TF etc abuse on twitter, well done, the joy from the weekend lasted a long time eh.

As has been said its one season only, if the next kit, which TF has said will have fans input is cack then riot away. but for a season im sure we can cope.

For the record i like the away kit , do you think its a ploy to get Adel come back and play for us without realising....

Yeah but i dont think you get it .We just have måde the prem yet we dont have our shirt which is our identity first mistake måde for the second time running i would have thought they have learnt from this .I doubt if any Qpr fan would but this shirt :(
New kit on 15:53 - May 27 with 2165 viewsQPRMUSO

I won't be opening the wallet, the away Man City kit is terrible. Shame!
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 15:55 - May 27 with 2140 viewsAunt_Nelly

Drama queens in full effect.
New kit on 15:56 - May 27 with 2137 viewsNov77

I agree that it is about identity.
The kit was one of the things that made me fall in love with this club in the first place.
It stood out from everyone else's, now we are playing in hand me downs from oxford, and lee cook's old club whoever the hell they were.

They literally haven't made any change to it at all to identify it as ours.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

New kit on 15:57 - May 27 with 2133 viewsrosseeles

Sorry but every time we have a new kit people moan, i can see why people dont like it, but like others have said i dont think we had much choice, the proof will be next seasons kit when they've said there will be an input from the fans.

personally i think the club got the priorities right, there have been bigger things to worry about for the last month
New kit on 15:58 - May 27 with 2125 viewsMytch_QPR

New kit on 15:43 - May 27 by rosseeles

No joy here. The problem is: Nike are septics. No sense of history / loyalty. You couldn't trust the average Yank to sit the right way round on a crapper, FFS.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

New kit on 16:00 - May 27 with 2100 viewstimcocking

Real sh!te.

How can it be possible we have an away kit which isn't hooped? Unfathomable.
New kit on 16:02 - May 27 with 2089 viewsA40Bosh

Something negative to moan about at last after a weekend of sickly sweet unbridled joy.
Normal service resumed for all QPR forum posters
Hurrah!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New kit on 16:02 - May 27 with 2078 viewsrosseeles

It is hooped, when Hoilett has fallen over again, take another look
New kit on 16:08 - May 27 with 1903 viewsPinnerPaul

New kit on 16:02 - May 27 by A40Bosh

Something negative to moan about at last after a weekend of sickly sweet unbridled joy.
Normal service resumed for all QPR forum posters
Hurrah!

+1

and some seem to be enjoying the chance to moan again!
New kit on 16:08 - May 27 with 1897 viewsthemodfather

we have been thru this time and time again...most dislike narrow hoops and want 3-4 broad hoops
imo the nike new kit is their bog standard sunday league catalogue one, did they team really design this as new or just deliver their sunday catalogue crap?
tf should refuse it and demand to see the other designs or demand a re-think....we don't need the kit yet, there's time.
New kit on 16:08 - May 27 with 1896 viewstimcocking

In fact, the reason i supported QPR as a boy was i loved the shirt. That load of toss will, without a shadow of doubt, cost us many potential fans, not to mention money. I always buy a shirt, but not that crud.

That's not even our kit ffs! It literally is Briatore deja vu.

P!ss poor. I am pissed off with it all again.
New kit on 16:11 - May 27 with 1872 viewshoopstilidie

Understand the reasons for the kit, you select from the generic catalogue for the first season, the choices of the 2nd and 3rd strip do, at least, show that whoever was involved in picking them has some idea of our history, the 3rd strip being reminiscent of '67 and the 2nd being one we wore from '69 to '74.
My only gripes are that the hoops are too thin and the backs are plain.
Other than that it could have been much much worse.
Expect the following season's to be the mutt's nuts, therefore this one is forgiveable and bearable for the single season.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

New kit on 16:11 - May 27 with 1869 viewsstansleftfoot

New kit on 16:08 - May 27 by PinnerPaul

+1

and some seem to be enjoying the chance to moan again!

If I see any more of us moaning about the moaning my tone is going to change from relentlessly positive to endlessly moaning!
New kit on 16:12 - May 27 with 1867 viewsrosseeles

New kit on 16:11 - May 27 by hoopstilidie

Understand the reasons for the kit, you select from the generic catalogue for the first season, the choices of the 2nd and 3rd strip do, at least, show that whoever was involved in picking them has some idea of our history, the 3rd strip being reminiscent of '67 and the 2nd being one we wore from '69 to '74.
Expect the following season's to be the mutt's nuts, therefore this one is forgiveable and bearable for the single season.

This!
New kit on 16:13 - May 27 with 1861 viewsflynnbo

Probably in minority here. Dislike the home kit but the white has 1967 memories and the red and black striped one was one of our kits in 1969.
New kit on 16:13 - May 27 with 1854 viewsbaz_qpr

The club are being upfront about this, year 1 the contract says you have to have catalogue kit, the remaining 4 years are bespoke designs. I dont particularly like it, Tony clearly does not particularly like it, it is what it is.
New kit on 16:14 - May 27 with 1847 viewstimcocking

New kit on 16:11 - May 27 by hoopstilidie

Sorry, but if that is true which i cannot believe, it's a fcuking disgrace.

You tell them to make what you want, or you go somewhere else.

That's not a QPR kit.

To me, it beggars belief we could be shafted like this and people might just sit there and say 'stop moaning' or 'it's all they had'.

'It's all they had'? That just has to be some kind of a wind up.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 16:21]
New kit on 16:16 - May 27 with 1834 viewshoopstilidie

New kit on 16:14 - May 27 by timcocking

Sorry, but if that is true which i cannot believe, it's a fcuking disgrace.

You tell them to make what you want, or you go somewhere else.

That's not a QPR kit.

To me, it beggars belief we could be shafted like this and people might just sit there and say 'stop moaning' or 'it's all they had'.

'It's all they had'? That just has to be some kind of a wind up.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 16:21]

Yeah, balls to their £45 Million, they can just sod off

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024