Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin 07:37 - Sep 13 with 5661 viewsmangohilljack

"If NATO approves the use of their long-range missiles to strike Russia then we will interpret that as a declaration of war and respond accordingly"

And it does NOT look like he was bluffing.

The gravity of this situation indicates that all parties involved need to tread very very carefully and engage in diplomatic efforts to avoid full-scale confrontation.

With the democrats itching for WW3, the next 50 or so days could be the most dangerous in our history.
Putin on 16:43 - Sep 23 with 657 viewsAnotherJohn

Putin on 16:31 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

No,but maybe we could be neutral like Switzerland or the Irish republic
Just a thought I had

Could Ireland be a neutral country with no combat-capable navy or air force if the RAF. RN, and indeed NATO (not a member) didn't exist? The Irish Air Corp has no fighter or bomber aircraft. The Irish Naval Service has only 4 active patrol vessels, with 4 more in reserve.
Putin on 16:47 - Sep 23 with 654 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 16:43 - Sep 23 by AnotherJohn

Could Ireland be a neutral country with no combat-capable navy or air force if the RAF. RN, and indeed NATO (not a member) didn't exist? The Irish Air Corp has no fighter or bomber aircraft. The Irish Naval Service has only 4 active patrol vessels, with 4 more in reserve.

Yes but the only country they have really been at war with was UK

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Putin on 18:23 - Sep 23 with 588 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 15:22 - Sep 23 by theloneranger

So if it's not a coup?? ....

Then it's a violent FIRC. - Violent foreign imposed regime change!!

No, it 's a military operation that has escalated
Putin on 18:41 - Sep 23 with 581 viewsraynor94

Putin on 18:23 - Sep 23 by controversial_jack

No, it 's a military operation that has escalated

You have left out "Special " Isn't that what you Putin cronies call it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Putin on 18:58 - Sep 23 with 559 viewstheloneranger

Putin on 16:31 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

No,but maybe we could be neutral like Switzerland or the Irish republic
Just a thought I had

The same neutral Switzerland, that shot down damaged British and US planes flying over their airspace in WW2!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Putin on 19:33 - Sep 23 with 524 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 18:58 - Sep 23 by theloneranger

The same neutral Switzerland, that shot down damaged British and US planes flying over their airspace in WW2!!

New to me that
Thanks
They made serious money out of it though ,didn’t they .
Not my favourite folk.
Greedy buggers

Putin on 00:28 - Sep 24 with 437 viewsDJack

Putin on 22:21 - Sep 22 by controversial_jack

That's wishful thinking. The Ukrainian army is collapsing on all fronts and Russians are making gains everywhere. It's over for them. It's just a matter of time before they realise it.Russia is expanding it's army to 2.4 million. Somebody should tell Putin they wont have enough ammo

Granted, Ukraine may run out of people before Russia due to the poulation differences but your 2.4 million claim is ludicrous fantasy...

"In a surprising development, Russia has seemingly formed a mechanised battalion from the crew of its only aircraft carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov."

They are that flush with manpower that they are throwing deck swabbers into the front lines.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/russian-aircraft-carrier-crew-sent-to-frontline-

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Putin on 10:30 - Sep 24 with 369 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The conflict is escalating by the day. Russian jet have violating Japanese airspace three times yesterday resulting in Japan scrambling its jets that resulted in them firing warning flares at the Russian jets. Seems Russia want to start WW111 with its provocative actions

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Putin on 10:38 - Sep 24 with 367 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 00:28 - Sep 24 by DJack

Granted, Ukraine may run out of people before Russia due to the poulation differences but your 2.4 million claim is ludicrous fantasy...

"In a surprising development, Russia has seemingly formed a mechanised battalion from the crew of its only aircraft carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov."

They are that flush with manpower that they are throwing deck swabbers into the front lines.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/russian-aircraft-carrier-crew-sent-to-frontline-

If you believe that you will believe anything.

The average age of the Ukrainian militate was 46 last time i heard. Russia is getting more than enough volunteers to cover any losses. I state volunteers unlike the Ukraine who are press ganging men to join up.2.4 million is what they are aiming for, it's not that yet, they will have to recruit and train the extra forces

I see the green dictator is telling the US that the war is close to ending soon. It may be, but it won't be on his terms - talk about deluded
Putin on 10:40 - Sep 24 with 365 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 10:30 - Sep 24 by felixstowe_jack

The conflict is escalating by the day. Russian jet have violating Japanese airspace three times yesterday resulting in Japan scrambling its jets that resulted in them firing warning flares at the Russian jets. Seems Russia want to start WW111 with its provocative actions

Here’s a country that made a pact with Hitler then sees its arse when invaded by Germany ,loses millions of its people .
Then it’s dictator,much loved Uncle Joe, butchers millions more ,then after Joe snuffs it, it decides to basically fight the free world and close ranks .
They get rifled of communism ,then allow a former KGB luminary to basically do what he likes

Mother Russia

Putin on 11:07 - Sep 24 with 355 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 10:40 - Sep 24 by onehunglow

Here’s a country that made a pact with Hitler then sees its arse when invaded by Germany ,loses millions of its people .
Then it’s dictator,much loved Uncle Joe, butchers millions more ,then after Joe snuffs it, it decides to basically fight the free world and close ranks .
They get rifled of communism ,then allow a former KGB luminary to basically do what he likes

Mother Russia

Thank goodness for the red army. We could not have defeated the Nazis without them. they took the brunt of casualties and killed more Nazis than the rest of the allies several times over. They got to Berlin too and we didn't
Putin on 11:34 - Sep 24 with 350 viewsBoundy

Putin on 11:07 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

Thank goodness for the red army. We could not have defeated the Nazis without them. they took the brunt of casualties and killed more Nazis than the rest of the allies several times over. They got to Berlin too and we didn't

May I say a poor excuse of a human being ,I've cleaned off better detritus than you off the bottom of my boots. I 've just spent a week visiting , and not seeing a fraction , of the too many memorials to those who died freeing Europe of true Nazism ( not some thick 3rd ideology that you and your mate seem to think that is around every corner) .
Have you ever been brave enough to go out side and visit the Merchant Seaman cenotaph in SA1 for example, where the names of hundreds who died trying to provide aid and munitions to the russians who had not the brains nor technology until later in the war to fight back against Germany they couldn't have done it without the wests help.
Learn your history before spouting which imo is insulting to the memories of my fellow countrymen and women who died , by the way the Allies chose not to lose more men when the Russians seemed happy enough ( history repeating its self today) to flood untrained kids and old men into the battle for Berlin and with the bigger picture in mind something Stalin didn't understand.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Putin on 12:10 - Sep 24 with 335 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 11:34 - Sep 24 by Boundy

May I say a poor excuse of a human being ,I've cleaned off better detritus than you off the bottom of my boots. I 've just spent a week visiting , and not seeing a fraction , of the too many memorials to those who died freeing Europe of true Nazism ( not some thick 3rd ideology that you and your mate seem to think that is around every corner) .
Have you ever been brave enough to go out side and visit the Merchant Seaman cenotaph in SA1 for example, where the names of hundreds who died trying to provide aid and munitions to the russians who had not the brains nor technology until later in the war to fight back against Germany they couldn't have done it without the wests help.
Learn your history before spouting which imo is insulting to the memories of my fellow countrymen and women who died , by the way the Allies chose not to lose more men when the Russians seemed happy enough ( history repeating its self today) to flood untrained kids and old men into the battle for Berlin and with the bigger picture in mind something Stalin didn't understand.

It's a matter of historical fact , it's not an opinion. If you can't see this then you need to educate yourself, if that is indeed possible
Putin on 12:12 - Sep 24 with 334 viewsDJack

Putin on 10:38 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

If you believe that you will believe anything.

The average age of the Ukrainian militate was 46 last time i heard. Russia is getting more than enough volunteers to cover any losses. I state volunteers unlike the Ukraine who are press ganging men to join up.2.4 million is what they are aiming for, it's not that yet, they will have to recruit and train the extra forces

I see the green dictator is telling the US that the war is close to ending soon. It may be, but it won't be on his terms - talk about deluded

Sh*t or get off the pot.

I keep providing links with direct quotes. You just spout an unfounded word salad.

Put up/shutup...choose one.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Putin on 12:13 - Sep 24 with 331 viewsBoundy

Putin on 12:10 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

It's a matter of historical fact , it's not an opinion. If you can't see this then you need to educate yourself, if that is indeed possible

I've explained the facts to you .Try absorbing the information or are there too many long words for you, don't bother answering by the way.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Putin on 12:14 - Sep 24 with 330 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 12:12 - Sep 24 by DJack

Sh*t or get off the pot.

I keep providing links with direct quotes. You just spout an unfounded word salad.

Put up/shutup...choose one.

Which part is not correct?
Putin on 12:33 - Sep 24 with 325 viewsDaPs166

Putin on 09:31 - Sep 23 by controversial_jack

My guess is, when the Ukrainian military finally totally collapses., Russian forces will head for Kyev to remove the current regime and replace it with one that isn't hostile to Russia and takes order from Washington and London

So Russia violently taking over another country = good, legal

Israel defending itself = bad, illegal

You’re just a dopamine seeking troll who wouldnt make these ridiculous claims if questioned in real life.
Putin on 12:36 - Sep 24 with 321 viewsDaPs166

Putin on 11:10 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

Maybe we really should stay out of this conflict and allow natural forces which would be Russia fully takes over Ukraine land .
If we allow or supply them with weapons to reach Russia then it will affect us.
If we stay out,it won’t . Therefore ,logic is that we are safer to stay out and be safer

The fact Ukraine is unlucky in having a vengeful butcher next door is tough for them but should we simply say ,we’ll unluckybut we w@nt to stay safe in our country .

I’m not sure if the likes of Finland ,Norway, Slovakia ,Denmark or Hungary are prepared to risk their own safety to help save a Foreogn land from takeover
It’s a moral issue now.

Do you honestly believe that if we stay out of it that it won’t affect us at all?

Hand over to Russia huge wheat exports, amongst other things. Control over the whole of the Black Sea. A massive inroad and the green light to take the next countries adjoining Russia and Ukraine.

It would affect us more than the invasion did. Which caused a financial crisis and has lead us to awful price rises and cost of living being almost unbearable.
Putin on 12:43 - Sep 24 with 314 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Putin on 11:07 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

If Britain hadn’t repelled the Nazi invasion attempts in 40/41 then in all likelihood the ussr would have fell as well because the Germans would have been able to bring all the forces from Western Europe onto the eastern front. Its very true to say that the Nazis wouldn’t have been defeated without the sacrifices of the Russians but then it’s also true to say the Nazis wouldn’t have been defeated without the heroics of the Battle of Britain.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Putin on 13:07 - Sep 24 with 298 viewsFlashberryjack

Putin on 12:36 - Sep 24 by DaPs166

Do you honestly believe that if we stay out of it that it won’t affect us at all?

Hand over to Russia huge wheat exports, amongst other things. Control over the whole of the Black Sea. A massive inroad and the green light to take the next countries adjoining Russia and Ukraine.

It would affect us more than the invasion did. Which caused a financial crisis and has lead us to awful price rises and cost of living being almost unbearable.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Putin on 13:32 - Sep 24 with 268 viewsModeratorC

Thread closed due to personal abuse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024