Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd election 22:58 - Apr 4 with 19112 viewsCwmafanJack

How do you see it ending up?
Personally can see labour loosing quite a few votes to plaid not enough to make a significant difference though.
Can see the tories doing better than expected but abolish taking votes off them. Odds on labour plaid coalition.
Constituency changes can't see many.
Plaid to take llanelli and maybe Carmarthen west and south pembs with outside chance Caerphilly, Cardiff west
Tories to take Bridgend and maybe one or two up north east Wales.
Labour not to win any new seats

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Senedd election on 14:09 - Apr 7 with 1084 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 09:48 - Apr 7 by Boundy

My dear boy , I see history isn't your strongest forte . The english army ceased to exist on the 26th January 1661 when HM Charles II issued the Royal Warrant. The British Army including a number of Welsh regiments fought in the Boer war which was 140 years later with the the creation of the first concentration camp was by an Irishman .
There endeth the lesson

Jeez,Boundy,go easy mun. You realise you've just destroyed the boy.

I hate to say it but Welshmen were in Oreland fighting the rebels on behalf Great Britain. Don't mention that to him FFS.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election on 14:10 - Apr 7 with 1079 viewsTenbySwan

Senedd election on 10:02 - Apr 5 by jack247

20 years of evidence has skewed voting patterns.

We also have the evidence of the lying Tories in Westminster.
Senedd election on 14:12 - Apr 7 with 1075 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 14:10 - Apr 7 by TenbySwan

We also have the evidence of the lying Tories in Westminster.

In fairness Tenby,they all lie,ALL parties.Only difference is Conservatives tend not to hide it as well as Labour where much filth lies astinking on the ground.

Senedd election on 16:24 - Apr 7 with 1045 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election on 14:09 - Apr 7 by onehunglow

I hate to say it but Welshmen were in Oreland fighting the rebels on behalf Great Britain. Don't mention that to him FFS.

Actual on behalf of the United Kingdom 🇬🇧. Great Britain is a geographical feature not a country and therefore does not an army

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election on 18:08 - Apr 7 with 1017 viewsTenbySwan

Senedd election on 14:12 - Apr 7 by onehunglow

In fairness Tenby,they all lie,ALL parties.Only difference is Conservatives tend not to hide it as well as Labour where much filth lies astinking on the ground.

This Conservative Government are in a league of their own for lying.

They lied their way through Brexit and the last General Election.

"There will no border in the Irish Sea" being a blatant lie and now causing the breakdown of peace in NI.

I cannot recall one lie that Corbyn was accused of.
Senedd election on 18:42 - Apr 7 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 18:08 - Apr 7 by TenbySwan

"There will no border in the Irish Sea" being a blatant lie and now causing the breakdown of peace in NI.

Last paragraph.

I think I 'll leave it there .

Corbyn 's damage to the Labour party is there and will be there for many years.

I can't think of anything that he hasn't lied about.

There again, he was honest in his support for IRA as was McDonnell,so you may be right ,on second thoughts.

Hartlepool next-a former Labour stronghold ,like Swansea East,looks like it will RETAIN its conservative MP.Ask why. Ak why the "working class" are so disaffected by Labour

Senedd election on 18:46 - Apr 7 with 1011 viewsCatullus

I've also pointed out to him more than once that Welsh AND Irish fought against the Scots with Edward Longshanks.

It doesn't matter hwo many times you tear him a new one, his username should be "BS Boomerang"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Senedd election on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 1006 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 18:46 - Apr 7 by Catullus

I've also pointed out to him more than once that Welsh AND Irish fought against the Scots with Edward Longshanks.

It doesn't matter hwo many times you tear him a new one, his username should be "BS Boomerang"

You're a bad un Cat.
I wouldn't dream of upsetting anyone

Login to get fewer ads

Senedd election on 18:51 - Apr 7 with 1005 viewsraynor94

Senedd election on 18:08 - Apr 7 by TenbySwan

You honestly believed people would vote for a Labour party led by Corbyn?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd election on 19:04 - Apr 7 with 1001 viewsCatullus

Watching the Libdems on the Welsh news, they are promising things they literally cannot deliver because the powers are not devolved. When asked about that she said that's why they want more devolved powers, again those are things no Senedd can promise to deliver, it's up to Westminster.

Adam Price is promisisng free school meals for all Primary children, to cut Council tax bills by £200 a year, an indy referendum in the first 5 years...well read it yourself,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56661044

Plaid Cymru are in cuckoo land with the Libdems. The Tory election broadcast is on now...hang on.....it's full of "ordinary people" telling us what "WE" need but very short on any actual policies. RT Davies says they have a plan but it's based on dreams, on improving the economy so they can spend, spend, spend but they'll have to spend spend spend to build the infrastructure the economy needs. The only good thing I can see in voting tory is MAYBE Westminster would look more favourably at us. As long as we always vote Labour no matter what no Tory has the need to bother helping us. Conversely, because we always vote Labour, they have no need to do anything for us either.

It's a genuine conundrum because I feel I have to vote for somebody but it's like choosing between the Nazi's and the Khmer Rouge!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Senedd election on 19:10 - Apr 7 with 998 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd election on 18:51 - Apr 7 by raynor94

You honestly believed people would vote for a Labour party led by Corbyn?

They didn't.
Senedd election on 19:26 - Apr 7 with 983 viewsCatullus

Senedd election on 19:10 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

They didn't.

No they didn't but it doesn't matter how many times you point out that the red wall turned blue because of Corbyn, some people still stand by him.

How useless did Corbyn have to be for a Labour voter to choose Bojo? In a sign of things to come, wasn't Drakeford a Corbyn supporter? He supported the policies at any rate,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/next-labour-leader-must-continue-175

If we really want change we'd be better off if a giant hand came down from the sky (remember the "don't enter the box junction" advert) scooped up every single politician and dumped them in the middle of the Pacific with no life jackets or rafts and chunks of meat tied to their feet, and let us start again.

Senedd election on 20:47 - Apr 7 with 967 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 09:48 - Apr 7 by Boundy

My dear boy , I see history isn't your strongest forte . The english army ceased to exist on the 26th January 1661 when HM Charles II issued the Royal Warrant. The British Army including a number of Welsh regiments fought in the Boer war which was 140 years later with the the creation of the first concentration camp was by an Irishman .
There endeth the lesson

‘My dear boy’ sums you up.

You are from a dreadful 1974 sit-com.

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd election on 20:52 - Apr 7 with 965 viewsBoundy

Senedd election on 20:47 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

‘My dear boy’ sums you up.

You are from a dreadful 1974 sit-com.

and you sir should leave the grownups to talk and listen and learn .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Senedd election on 20:55 - Apr 7 with 961 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 13:28 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Well the first concentration camps were created even sooner. Just the American called them Indian reservations where the native Americans were rounded up and placed in camps.

Killy's view of history bares no resemblance to history books or even basic research.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 13:30]

Have a listen to Mogg defending the use of concentration camps in the Boer war.
Disgraceful.

Senedd election on 20:56 - Apr 7 with 960 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 20:52 - Apr 7 by Boundy

and you sir should leave the grownups to talk and listen and learn .

Are pensioners still grown ups then ?

Senedd election on 20:58 - Apr 7 with 958 viewsKilkennyjack

Oh hang on ... here is the intellectual cavalry arriving ... another from 1974.

Whats the police doing in Belfast Perch ?

Senedd election on 21:00 - Apr 7 with 953 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 16:24 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Actual on behalf of the United Kingdom 🇬🇧. Great Britain is a geographical feature not a country and therefore does not an army

You have to forgive Perch.

He is a bit twp see.

Poor dab.

Senedd election on 21:28 - Apr 7 with 932 viewsraynor94

Senedd election on 20:58 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Oh hang on ... here is the intellectual cavalry arriving ... another from 1974.

Whats the police doing in Belfast Perch ?

Surely not even you are going to defend the turn out at the funeral of Bobby Storey.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd election on 21:30 - Apr 7 with 931 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election on 20:55 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Have a listen to Mogg defending the use of concentration camps in the Boer war.
Disgraceful.

Hardly hundreds of thousands died. The total deaths in the boer war was 25,000 and most died of disease.

I do wish you would do some basic research to stop looking so silly.

Senedd election on 22:07 - Apr 7 with 908 viewsTenbySwan

Senedd election on 18:42 - Apr 7 by onehunglow

Last paragraph.

I think I 'll leave it there .

Corbyn 's damage to the Labour party is there and will be there for many years.

I can't think of anything that he hasn't lied about.

There again, he was honest in his support for IRA as was McDonnell,so you may be right ,on second thoughts.

Hartlepool next-a former Labour stronghold ,like Swansea East,looks like it will RETAIN its conservative MP.Ask why. Ak why the "working class" are so disaffected by Labour

You say Corbyn lied on many occasions, but I can't recall seeing one?

Labour struggled at the election due to their botched position on Brexit, and since because of their move to the middle ground. That plus a right wing media., which people unfortunately cannot see.

And the Tories continue with lie after lie. The only future is an independent Wales. Scotland is going and an United Ireland not far behind. You will then be left with an United Kingdom of England and inconsequential Wales.
Senedd election on 22:24 - Apr 7 with 905 viewsjohnlangy

Senedd election on 22:07 - Apr 7 by TenbySwan

You say Corbyn lied on many occasions, but I can't recall seeing one?

Labour struggled at the election due to their botched position on Brexit, and since because of their move to the middle ground. That plus a right wing media., which people unfortunately cannot see.

And the Tories continue with lie after lie. The only future is an independent Wales. Scotland is going and an United Ireland not far behind. You will then be left with an United Kingdom of England and inconsequential Wales.

Correct. Certainly the last para anyway.
Senedd election on 22:28 - Apr 7 with 903 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 22:24 - Apr 7 by johnlangy

Correct. Certainly the last para anyway.

Correct. Last para.

Senedd election on 22:29 - Apr 7 with 902 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 21:30 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Hardly hundreds of thousands died. The total deaths in the boer war was 25,000 and most died of disease.

I do wish you would do some basic research to stop looking so silly.

So you are defending the use of concentration camps ?

Surely not ?

Senedd election on 07:25 - Apr 8 with 869 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election on 22:29 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

So you are defending the use of concentration camps ?

Surely not ?

Was a successful tactic to defeat the terrorist and guerilla warfare tactics by the boers.

I see you have not criticised your beloved USA who set up the first concentration camps, called Indian reservations, where 100,000s of native Americans died.

What about the 60% increase since 2016 in punishment beatings by the IRA . The IRA were also responsible for 27 of the 31 shooting in NI.
They clearly have not given up their arms as decreed by the good Friday agreement your friend Adams signed on their behalf.

You have once again gone of topic on a Welsh Senedd topic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024