Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd election, who do you vote for? 12:09 - Feb 2 with 8935 viewsCwmafanJack

Senedd election, who do you vote for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 14:46 - Feb 23 with 1018 viewsFlashberryjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 14:04 - Feb 23 by Whiterockin

"If you are under 18, by signing up to this event, you agree that you have parental consent to take part."

Really says it all.

Pastor Drakeford knows what he's doing mun

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 15:13 - Feb 23 with 990 viewsHighjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 14:04 - Feb 23 by Whiterockin

"If you are under 18, by signing up to this event, you agree that you have parental consent to take part."

Really says it all.

It’s ridiculous isn’t it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 15:31 - Feb 23 with 990 viewsFlashberryjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 15:13 - Feb 23 by Highjack

It’s ridiculous isn’t it?

Absolutely.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 17:05 - Feb 23 with 965 viewsCatullus

We should start up a youtube channel aimed at the 16/17 year olds. convince them to vote for anyone but Labour. If it's on youtube the kids might go for it.

My son believes loads of absolute nonsense he sees on youtube, he qualifies to vote in 4 years.

That'd teach Drakeford a lesson!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 17:09 - Feb 23 with 952 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 17:05 - Feb 23 by Catullus

We should start up a youtube channel aimed at the 16/17 year olds. convince them to vote for anyone but Labour. If it's on youtube the kids might go for it.

My son believes loads of absolute nonsense he sees on youtube, he qualifies to vote in 4 years.

That'd teach Drakeford a lesson!

Jezza made a big impression at Glato.

Wonder why he popped up there amongst the mud and the blood and the mud and the dope

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 08:49 - Feb 26 with 868 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56201108

Drakeford starts to woo the environmentally conscious 16/17 year olds. I wonder if he will risk saying they have to attend school in the summer holidays.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 9:03]
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 08:58 - Feb 26 with 864 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 08:49 - Feb 26 by Whiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56201108

Drakeford starts to woo the environmentally conscious 16/17 year olds. I wonder if he will risk saying they have to attend school in the summer holidays.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 9:03]

Not until after the election then it will be too late.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:06 - Feb 26 with 840 viewsCatullus

He says he wants Wales to be outward looking, internationalist not nationalist. Interesting seeing as the Seneedd has spent 20 years not looking any further out than the South East corner of Wales.
When he talks about jobs, how about jobs across all of Wales not just his favoured corner.

When he talks about rebuilding the Welsh NHS does he mean providing services all across Wales and not creaming off all the best bits and moving them to Cardiff?

This manifesto will be the usual political nonsense that most parties throw out. Full of promises they either never intend to keep, will tell us circumstances stopped them from delivering or will get scaled back because of finances.

It'll be the M4 relief road nonsense again, they cancelled the relief road and OK, I can at least see the reasoning behind that but then they went on to launch new transport initiatives for Newport and Cardiff, new train stations. They told West Wales you can't get an upgrade in transport links because it's too expensive and because of the Gwent levels then went straight into spendion hundreds of millions on SE Wales transport links.

The truly sad part is I don't think it matters which patrty wins, in that respect, apart from the Abolish the Senedd lot.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:16 - Feb 26 with 834 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:06 - Feb 26 by Catullus

He says he wants Wales to be outward looking, internationalist not nationalist. Interesting seeing as the Seneedd has spent 20 years not looking any further out than the South East corner of Wales.
When he talks about jobs, how about jobs across all of Wales not just his favoured corner.

When he talks about rebuilding the Welsh NHS does he mean providing services all across Wales and not creaming off all the best bits and moving them to Cardiff?

This manifesto will be the usual political nonsense that most parties throw out. Full of promises they either never intend to keep, will tell us circumstances stopped them from delivering or will get scaled back because of finances.

It'll be the M4 relief road nonsense again, they cancelled the relief road and OK, I can at least see the reasoning behind that but then they went on to launch new transport initiatives for Newport and Cardiff, new train stations. They told West Wales you can't get an upgrade in transport links because it's too expensive and because of the Gwent levels then went straight into spendion hundreds of millions on SE Wales transport links.

The truly sad part is I don't think it matters which patrty wins, in that respect, apart from the Abolish the Senedd lot.

The last sentence really needs to happen.
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:30 - Feb 26 with 818 viewsmax936

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:16 - Feb 26 by Whiterockin

The last sentence really needs to happen.

Its been a disaster and a money waster since the day it evolved, jobs for the boys and Cardiff Central, Wales's funding should be for all of Wales and not 90% or more of it being all being spent to promote Cardiff, its all a bullshit exercise to impress those that go to the Senedd from foreign parts to come and invest in Cardiff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 12:05 - Feb 26 with 810 viewspencoedjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:30 - Feb 26 by max936

Its been a disaster and a money waster since the day it evolved, jobs for the boys and Cardiff Central, Wales's funding should be for all of Wales and not 90% or more of it being all being spent to promote Cardiff, its all a bullshit exercise to impress those that go to the Senedd from foreign parts to come and invest in Cardiff.

Unfortunately due to the fact they keep voted in it will continue.
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 12:22 - Feb 26 with 800 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:30 - Feb 26 by max936

Can anyone honestly say that the quality of life and living standards have improved in Wales, East Wales apart, in the last 20 years.
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 12:29 - Feb 26 with 796 viewspencoedjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 12:22 - Feb 26 by Whiterockin

Can anyone honestly say that the quality of life and living standards have improved in Wales, East Wales apart, in the last 20 years.

No

If they do they are a liar.
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:32 - Mar 6 with 700 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see both Plaid have pledged to restore the WDA to help prosperity throughout Wales . You will of course remember it was labour who abolished it thinking labour politicians could do their jon better.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:41 - Mar 6 with 693 viewsCatullus

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:32 - Mar 6 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see both Plaid have pledged to restore the WDA to help prosperity throughout Wales . You will of course remember it was labour who abolished it thinking labour politicians could do their jon better.

Yeah great news, as long as they don't end up corrupt like the original version, taken from Wiki,

giving out illegal redundancy payments totalling £1.4m between 1989 and 1992;
paying £228,000 to ensure non-disclosure from former executive, Mike Price, whom it sacked following internal conflict in 1991;[2]
allowing free private motoring for board members between 1984 and 1992;
allowing chairman, Dr Gwyn Jones, to obtain a £16,895 WDA rural development grant for one purpose, but when he used it for another without informing the Agency as required, he was not asked to pay it back when a WDA inspector detected the change;[2]
flying directors on Concorde;[5] and
using public money to investigate a management buyout that would have privatised the agency. A sum of £308,000 was discovered in the 1988-1989 accounts to pay for a feasibility study to this end.[2]

That's the problem with quangos and their like, the bosses get appointed by politicians who always pick friendly faces and usually not those who are best for the job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024