Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd election, who do you vote for? 12:09 - Feb 2 with 8934 viewsCwmafanJack

Senedd election, who do you vote for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:50 - Feb 4 with 1596 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:45 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

We'll see butt.

One thing that you can be certain of, the vile bastard party will NEVER get in.

And that is something we can all be hapus iawn about.

Detest a party by all means but individuals never.To call people wholescale vile because of how they vote is sickening.One of the great parliamentarians of our time,Tony Benn , was one who would always support the individuals freedom to vote as he/she wished without intimidation.He was a democrat.

What is and has happened under modern Labour is appalling and undemocratic.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:58 - Feb 4 with 1592 viewsCatullus

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:45 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

We'll see butt.

One thing that you can be certain of, the vile bastard party will NEVER get in.

And that is something we can all be hapus iawn about.

Then Wales will surely be voting for the abolish party or for Plaid because Welsh Labour is hardly in favour now either.

It'd be very interesting to see the reactions if the tories did win in the Senedd. They won't because the Welsh tories are so utterly useless and nondescript with it. Because that flump RT Davies I couldn't name one, not even the fool who had a few beers and had to quit his leaders role, one heck of a leader he was!

Here's the problem, we have Drakeford and then probably Gething whn MD stands down, RT Davies, Adam Price, whoever the leader of the abolish lot is....who could you choose and hope things would improve?

It's hardly inspirational. Drakeford might put people to sleep but at least he doesn't look about to nod off mid sentence like Biden, though he did drop out of sight for a while when bad news was circulating. RT Davies reminds me of a certain character off the Fast Shhow...and today we are mostly going to be making a complete mess of things. Adam Price looks like he should be in the "Adams family" remake and the abolish leader is the invisible man, who the heck is he?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 20:15 - Feb 4 with 1568 viewsraynor94

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:58 - Feb 4 by Catullus

Then Wales will surely be voting for the abolish party or for Plaid because Welsh Labour is hardly in favour now either.

It'd be very interesting to see the reactions if the tories did win in the Senedd. They won't because the Welsh tories are so utterly useless and nondescript with it. Because that flump RT Davies I couldn't name one, not even the fool who had a few beers and had to quit his leaders role, one heck of a leader he was!

Here's the problem, we have Drakeford and then probably Gething whn MD stands down, RT Davies, Adam Price, whoever the leader of the abolish lot is....who could you choose and hope things would improve?

It's hardly inspirational. Drakeford might put people to sleep but at least he doesn't look about to nod off mid sentence like Biden, though he did drop out of sight for a while when bad news was circulating. RT Davies reminds me of a certain character off the Fast Shhow...and today we are mostly going to be making a complete mess of things. Adam Price looks like he should be in the "Adams family" remake and the abolish leader is the invisible man, who the heck is he?

Leave Adam's eyebrows out of it please

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 20:55 - Feb 4 with 1552 viewsmax936

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 17:24 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

Nope
Plenty -millions vote Conservative and in no way are they all vile greedy bastards.That is like saying all labour voters are paragons of virtue.To insunate decent ,hard working people who vote Conervative are vile sickens me and makes me wonder just what a left wing Labour government would do if it held power.

What to do with those who vote Tory ,Max?

Neither is true.

I don't/wouldn't trust any of the parties, I was referring to the tory politicians than the general voters, you can see throughout this pandemic, how they've behaved, given multi million pound contracts to they mates, who had conveniently started up PP businesses, even the new "vaccine minister" has started up a medical business, that slimy git Mogg has made a fortune to and is comments regarding, the red cross donating money to help feed under privileged children here, was disgusting, I'm sure you'll agree?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 21:07 - Feb 4 with 1546 viewsmax936

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:27 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

The idea can be kicked as much as anything. Won't make a difference.

Indy Wales will go from strength to strength, may have a few wobbles along the way, but it will go on.

The Tories will lose tons of votes next time around i reckon, most of the right wingers who voted to "take control of our borders" lol, will move onto whatever the current face book opinions are liking and sharing.

I can't see Wales ever becoming independent, not in my life time at least, sustainable large manufacturing no longer exists here in Wales anymore, lots of large businesses have left because of Brexit as well, only thing we got that is sustainable is mega tons of water because of our weather

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 21:56 - Feb 4 with 1514 viewspencoedjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 21:07 - Feb 4 by max936

I can't see Wales ever becoming independent, not in my life time at least, sustainable large manufacturing no longer exists here in Wales anymore, lots of large businesses have left because of Brexit as well, only thing we got that is sustainable is mega tons of water because of our weather

Let’s be honest here Welsh labour are doing nothing to encourage business to come to South Wales, why would anyone move their business into a country where it takes 40 mins to drive 8 miles at peak times of the day on the main motorway into it.
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 22:31 - Feb 4 with 1501 viewsCatullus

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 21:56 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

Let’s be honest here Welsh labour are doing nothing to encourage business to come to South Wales, why would anyone move their business into a country where it takes 40 mins to drive 8 miles at peak times of the day on the main motorway into it.

The indynats can't see that though. Thye think the Senedd in an indy Wales will suddenly be brilliant and make Wales an economic giant.

Cloud cuckoo land, that's where they are.

They can't even see the issues it will cause with the border and trade with England should we eventually rejoin the EU.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 22:39 - Feb 4 with 1491 viewspencoedjack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 22:31 - Feb 4 by Catullus

The indynats can't see that though. Thye think the Senedd in an indy Wales will suddenly be brilliant and make Wales an economic giant.

They can't even see the issues it will cause with the border and trade with England should we eventually rejoin the EU.

Aye we got wind & rain to make us an economic giant according to some.

Cuckoo land is being rather kind to them.
Login to get fewer ads

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 23:42 - Feb 4 with 1473 viewsKilkennyjack

Nope its you Brit Nats that cant see the obvious.

If Ireland can achieve this, so can Scotland and Wales.

Feck Johnson, feck Mogg, and feck Farage.

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 05:17 - Feb 5 with 1452 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 19:58 - Feb 4 by Catullus

Don't be surprised if the Abolish party received the majority of votes, Labour is at an all time low in Wales. Where would this leave Plaid and an independent Wales if it did happen?
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 08:57 - Feb 5 with 1419 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 23:42 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

Using 1940 as a bench mark is not very bright. Ireland was effectively blockaded by the nazi submarine they could only trade safely with the UK.

Ireland's GDP is only so high because firms like Google Amazon etc divert all their European profits to the republic to avoid paying higher taxes in the EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 09:16 - Feb 5 with 1420 viewsLohengrin

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 08:57 - Feb 5 by felixstowe_jack

Using 1940 as a bench mark is not very bright. Ireland was effectively blockaded by the nazi submarine they could only trade safely with the UK.

Ireland's GDP is only so high because firms like Google Amazon etc divert all their European profits to the republic to avoid paying higher taxes in the EU.

All of which is about to come to a juddering halt under Franco-German plans for corporate tax equalisation across the EU.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 09:24 - Feb 5 with 1418 viewsLohengrin

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 05:17 - Feb 5 by Whiterockin

Don't be surprised if the Abolish party received the majority of votes, Labour is at an all time low in Wales. Where would this leave Plaid and an independent Wales if it did happen?

Arguing among themselves as they have for the last hundred years?

I’m waiting for somebody with a credible platform to come along and make a viable case for genuine subsidiarity; for the scrapping of the failed experiment in Cardiff Bay and the transfer of decision making where it belonged all along: to properly empowered county councils working in conjunction with a streamlined Welsh Office.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:08 - Feb 5 with 1402 viewsmax936

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 09:24 - Feb 5 by Lohengrin

I’m waiting for somebody with a credible platform to come along and make a viable case for genuine subsidiarity; for the scrapping of the failed experiment in Cardiff Bay and the transfer of decision making where it belonged all along: to properly empowered county councils working in conjunction with a streamlined Welsh Office.

You're doing it again Loh, Talking common sense, you'd have to explain that to most politician's, they wouldn't know what you mean.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:16 - Feb 5 with 1388 viewsonehunglow

It's what us Welsh do though/Squabble and bitch like the tribes we are.
It is why independence would see another call soon after for independence for NORTH Wales ,which is culturally and socially very different from the South.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:38 - Feb 5 with 1382 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'd vote for taking a whole layer of politicians out of the system.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 12:25 - Feb 5 with 1370 viewsLittleEnglandJack

That's the funny about Brexit- it's actually made the practicalities of an independent Wales/Scotland in the EU so complicated as to nearly be impossible. A hard border down the Severn, across Hadrian's Wall? Come off it. That's without even discussing the issues surrounding currency, debt and by extension the criteria for actually joining the EU.

With Brexit now a reality independence represents an 'on steroids' version of the kind of 'economic self-harm' that so many Nats rail against in the context of the Brexit, with rUK accounting for 60% of our exports, for example.

Nats will continue to push, of course, but I honestly can't see them winning an argument which will involve people in Edinburgh and Cardiff having to show passports to visit Newcastle or Bristol...
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 13:18 - Feb 5 with 1349 viewsBarrySwan

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 23:42 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

So why do we keep having to bail them out then?

Decades of subsidies from the British and other EU taxpayers through our massive net EU payments year after year after year until quite recently.

And of course the big bailout when the Irish economic geniuses went begging to the world to stave off bankruptcy? As of course did the UK under the labour government of 1976.

And who cares about Ireland anyway? Nice people in general, nice enough place for a holiday but only one person on a Welsh football supporters site constantly boring the rest of us to death with nonsense ( clearly untrue as mentioned above) about a foreign country that I suspect not too many people on here are that bothered about.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 14:17]
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 14:50 - Feb 5 with 1315 viewsCatullus

Kilkenny, Irelnd got massive EU subsidies and now we've brexited the EU feel more like ensuring they are net contributors than recipients.

Lohengrin, I agree entirely with your idea but I'd also be all for cutting the number of councils by at least 30 percent. Wales could surely do quite comfortably with 13 or14 councils and save another small fortune on expenses and red tape.

The fewer politicians we hav to pay for, the better.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 08:42 - Feb 9 with 1212 viewsWhiterockin

Am I right in thinking that prior to any election the Senedd needs to be dissolved for a period of time. If this is the case how is it practical in a pandemic.
Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:46 - Feb 9 with 1181 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just normal practice. Parliament is disolved before a general election but the prime minister stays in place as do his cabinet.

The same will apply to the senedd.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:00 - Feb 9 with 1171 viewsVincent_Vega

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 10:46 - Feb 9 by felixstowe_jack

Just normal practice. Parliament is disolved before a general election but the prime minister stays in place as do his cabinet.

The same will apply to the senedd.

Saw an article on the beeb earlier about them trying to delay the election. Delaying it so people forget how incompetent they've been possibly? Give more time to lift restrictions an d people can forget how draconian these laws have been maybe? I smell foul play here.

Why would you need to delay the election in May? by then the virus will naturally be on the decline as summer approaches plus the UK is hoping to have most if not all of the over 50's vaccinated by then and most of the very vulnerable having their second dose.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:36 - Feb 9 with 1156 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 13:18 - Feb 5 by BarrySwan

So why do we keep having to bail them out then?

Decades of subsidies from the British and other EU taxpayers through our massive net EU payments year after year after year until quite recently.

And of course the big bailout when the Irish economic geniuses went begging to the world to stave off bankruptcy? As of course did the UK under the labour government of 1976.

And who cares about Ireland anyway? Nice people in general, nice enough place for a holiday but only one person on a Welsh football supporters site constantly boring the rest of us to death with nonsense ( clearly untrue as mentioned above) about a foreign country that I suspect not too many people on here are that bothered about.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 14:17]

Nice on the surface

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 16:42 - Feb 9 with 1121 viewsCatullus

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 11:00 - Feb 9 by Vincent_Vega

Saw an article on the beeb earlier about them trying to delay the election. Delaying it so people forget how incompetent they've been possibly? Give more time to lift restrictions an d people can forget how draconian these laws have been maybe? I smell foul play here.

Why would you need to delay the election in May? by then the virus will naturally be on the decline as summer approaches plus the UK is hoping to have most if not all of the over 50's vaccinated by then and most of the very vulnerable having their second dose.

Those Draconian rules you mention, I think more and maybe a fair sized majority will look at the lack of action and the delay in stricter rules as a reason not to vote for Labour.

Drakeford went along with Bojo's plans for Christmas when many of us on here were saying it was a stupid idea.

The big issue this election is who could we choose instead who would be better, the answer is beyond me.

I think they may delay the election but they may have proper grounds, depending on how the vaccine works. If we have problems with new variants who wouldblame them for being cautious? And Drakeford is a very cautious person, he doesn't often act quickly.

Senedd election, who do you vote for? on 16:45 - Feb 9 with 1117 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If Drakeford delays the election he will just hang onto power longer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024