Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Badlands 16:29 - Jan 31 with 9562 viewsswancity

Who is he ? A genuine fan ?

And why the hatred of our manager? Why try to desperately find things to criticise him constantly? And yet offer no praise whatsoever?

It’s weird. Very weird. Intriguing.

Just why ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Badlands on 20:16 - Jan 31 with 1470 viewsSwanjaxs

Badlands on 16:34 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

Just why use "hate".Its the very reason I started the HATE thread.Read it and learn.

You and Steve need to do the honourable thing and set the date.I'll even make a special trip back home although God knows I hate the place

You've surpassed yourself with this post, what the AF are you banging on about?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Badlands on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 1478 viewsGaryjack

Badlands on 20:05 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

Both are good sites I prefer this one personally but each to there own.

But how there can be 2 factions on an a football forum is crazy grown men mind.

Then we have factions within each site.

Can imagine one or two on here hanging the washing out and having a good natter over the wall it's like loose women on here lately bonkers
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 20:07]

That's exactly what i was trying to highlight!
Badlands on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 1449 viewsthornabyswan

Badlands on 20:17 - Jan 31 by Garyjack

That's exactly what i was trying to highlight!

I only want to read about the Swans being in exile in the middle of a pandemic I rely on the forums and Swans TV for a bit of interest..

Nice to engage with like minded fans.

But honestly it feels like I am watching This morning just waiting for Phil Schofield and Holly to register

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Badlands on 21:01 - Jan 31 with 1385 viewsonehunglow

Badlands on 20:29 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

I only want to read about the Swans being in exile in the middle of a pandemic I rely on the forums and Swans TV for a bit of interest..

Nice to engage with like minded fans.

But honestly it feels like I am watching This morning just waiting for Phil Schofield and Holly to register

I have never watched that programme in its entirety

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Badlands on 10:31 - Feb 1 with 1263 viewsSwans9

I have read some other fans forums and sometimes I don't get on here why sometimes a perfectly good thread gets derailed constantly by the same people or click. I think it spoils the quality of the forum discussions.
Badlands on 10:37 - Feb 1 with 1246 viewsonehunglow

Badlands on 10:31 - Feb 1 by Swans9

I have read some other fans forums and sometimes I don't get on here why sometimes a perfectly good thread gets derailed constantly by the same people or click. I think it spoils the quality of the forum discussions.

Stick with us Bruv.

Dont matter what gender you are or sexual orientation nor evenwhom you align with in politics (almost).

Badlands on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 1252 viewsKeithHaynes

Badlands on 10:31 - Feb 1 by Swans9

You stick around mate, any issues report it via the naughty button.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Badlands on 10:45 - Feb 1 with 1248 viewsSwans9

Been some good threads on here lately though. Steve Cooper barmy army.
Login to get fewer ads

Badlands on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 1218 viewsBadlands

A fan since 1959.
Season ticket holder since the move to the Liberty (not needed to stand at the Vetch)
Don't go to a lot of away matches now (4 -5 a season)
Travelled to Spain, Sweden, Italy and Romania in the UEFA Cup and to Austria, Netherlands and Portugal / Spain for pre-seasons. Didn't go go to the USA because it conflicted with work, it was too far and ... it was the USA.
I marched against Petty and put more than a few quid into supporting the take over and the Trust.
I don't 'hate' the manager I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as some fans think he is; is no where near as good as the players at his disposal and appears quite limited. I got hammered for criticising Monk and Bradley.
I appreciate quick passing, possession football, entertaining football and dislike hoofball, managers blaming others while claiming credit when they go well.
I am not keen on people whining on about who sold what to whom and for how much.
I'd love us to be in the premier league and doing well, i'm not happy being in the premier league and struggling.
If you don't like what I write ignore me ... but to start a malicious thread about a single member of this forum says far more about you than me.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Badlands on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 1202 viewsWhiterockin

Badlands on 11:46 - Feb 1 by Badlands

A fan since 1959.
Season ticket holder since the move to the Liberty (not needed to stand at the Vetch)
Travelled to Spain, Sweden, Italy and Romania in the UEFA Cup and to Austria, Netherlands and Portugal / Spain for pre-seasons. Didn't go go to the USA because it conflicted with work, it was too far and ... it was the USA.
I marched against Petty and put more than a few quid into supporting the take over and the Trust.
I don't 'hate' the manager I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as some fans think he is; is no where near as good as the players at his disposal and appears quite limited. I got hammered for criticising Monk and Bradley.
I appreciate quick passing, possession football, entertaining football and dislike hoofball, managers blaming others while claiming credit when they go well.
I am not keen on people whining on about who sold what to whom and for how much.
I'd love us to be in the premier league and doing well, i'm not happy being in the premier league and struggling.
If you don't like what I write ignore me ... but to start a malicious thread about a single member of this forum says far more about you than me.

To be fair you bring it on yourself mate.
Badlands on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 1171 viewsonehunglow

A fan since 1959.

I beat you by a year so you.

I love my club. I hate it when matters go awry. Remember how we felt in 1983 and then to see that scenario replicated later. We are still here and those challenging our credibility as fans can crawl into the sewer of hate where they are most comfortable.

Personally,I overreact ;more or less all the time ,to everything regarding the Swans.I feel those who do not are themselves not only not fans of the club but of sport itself.With reaction,sport is meaningless. Someone once suggested I support Liverpool or Everton -two massive clubs 30 mins from my front door or Tranmere -a lovely family club with super fan .It is simply a matter of heart and soul.

In the mid to late 70 I used to go to the big European nights at Anfield,with chums (not drug dealers or thieves) and whilst the like of St Etienne were things you remember all your life,it wasn't the same as taking some chums to Leeds Rd Huddersfield or Deepdale Preston on a Tuesday night, piddling down with rain huddling together, watching Crutches before he was crutches and the 100 or so other lunatics cussing away .

Like you,I will say my piece and if people don't like it tough.

My penchant is actually for the club and to see it progress as I believe it should.

Don't be "intimidated" by the faceless cowards of the net.

Be yourself and do what you do.

Badlands on 12:04 - Feb 1 with 1169 viewsReslovenSwan1

Badlands on 17:15 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

From the same cabal that Resolven poster has appeared from.

People are not too keen on strangers sniffing around asking awkward questions and applying logic to lazy thinking. Oh by the way 21% of Burnley was sold for £42m ($58m). Swansea are second and a good bet for play off at least.

The vote for legal action was based on a fake scenario. This one.
{The feckless Yankees will not invest (wrong ) will asset strip (wrong) will leave the club once the parachute are over (wrong), Swansea will fall down the leagues (wrong) and fall into adminstration (wrong). There was no alternative to legal action see butt (wrong again)]

Chief where are you you are just about the only one up for a scrap?. You do a good job in defending the indefensible. The other wallflowers just complain I am boring.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 12:07]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Badlands on 12:08 - Feb 1 with 1158 viewsonehunglow

Badlands on 12:04 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

People are not too keen on strangers sniffing around asking awkward questions and applying logic to lazy thinking. Oh by the way 21% of Burnley was sold for £42m ($58m). Swansea are second and a good bet for play off at least.

{The feckless Yankees will not invest (wrong ) will asset strip (wrong) will leave the club once the parachute are over (wrong), Swansea will fall down the leagues (wrong) and fall into adminstration (wrong). There was no alternative to legal action see butt (wrong again)]

Chief where are you you are just about the only one up for a scrap?. You do a good job in defending the indefensible. The other wallflowers just complain I am boring.

It was a full onslaught yesterday from the Posse.They come over in droves with a plan the likes of Market Garden with similiar "success".

Ive no idea who you are but I'm hanging on to your coat tails or at least that s how I remember the text. I both agree and disagree with you.

Badlands on 12:09 - Feb 1 with 1165 viewsswancity

A fan since 1959.

It’s good to know that you’re a fan. I had my doubts after reading some of the stuff youve written about our manager.

You’ve used every opportunity to have a swipe or sly critical dig at his efforts which is the main have been excellent. That usually means that there’s a motive.

Not sure if you have a motive but it seems that way.

Best wishes. Jack Army. 👍

Badlands on 12:11 - Feb 1 with 1164 viewsvetchonian

Badlands on 12:04 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Give it a rest!!!!

And gets your facts straight the vote for legal action was not based on your stated scenario!
You must be in real pain with the sellouts hands up your backside manipulating you like a dummy

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Badlands on 12:40 - Feb 1 with 1128 viewsReslovenSwan1

Badlands on 12:11 - Feb 1 by vetchonian

Give it a rest!!!!

And gets your facts straight the vote for legal action was not based on your stated scenario!
You must be in real pain with the sellouts hands up your backside manipulating you like a dummy

I am a free thinker. I am sure the readership will see some familiar aspects to the scenario I gave which may have influenced the legal case mandate which has been rendered 'expired' by inflation and the club's good form.

The Trust would cash in roughly £13m after large deductions fees and costs. These costs are high becuase the Trust cannot afford to take the risk themselves. They cannot even pay the court fees, if they lost.

Derby County is up for sale and valued at £60m 21% of £60m is £12.6m. Now Swansea might be cheaper than Derby but with 3-4 years inflation it will be at least the same if not more.

i put logic on the table for consideration. It does not make comfortable reading for the members that voted to go to court.

I have no vested interest. That is not important. The logic for legal action no longer exists. The club has progresses much faster than the Trust can move.

By they time the Trust are ready to shoot Geese they have already migrated to Siberia.

Badlands on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 1130 viewsswancity

Badlands on 12:40 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I am a free thinker. I am sure the readership will see some familiar aspects to the scenario I gave which may have influenced the legal case mandate which has been rendered 'expired' by inflation and the club's good form.

The Trust would cash in roughly £13m after large deductions fees and costs. These costs are high becuase the Trust cannot afford to take the risk themselves. They cannot even pay the court fees, if they lost.

Derby County is up for sale and valued at £60m 21% of £60m is £12.6m. Now Swansea might be cheaper than Derby but with 3-4 years inflation it will be at least the same if not more.

i put logic on the table for consideration. It does not make comfortable reading for the members that voted to go to court.

I have no vested interest. That is not important. The logic for legal action no longer exists. The club has progresses much faster than the Trust can move.

By they time the Trust are ready to shoot Geese they have already migrated to Siberia.

Clearly the financials need to stack up and that’s critical but it’s about justice too

About getting what is yours

Badlands on 12:58 - Feb 1 with 1122 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Badlands on 12:11 - Feb 1 by vetchonian

Give it a rest!!!!

Gottle of geer gottle of geer

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Badlands on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 1112 viewsReslovenSwan1

Badlands on 12:43 - Feb 1 by swancity

Clearly the financials need to stack up and that’s critical but it’s about justice too

About getting what is yours

You must understand two things. If Swansea return to the PL the club will be worth twice what it was in 2016.

Two aspects that need to be considered.

a) Inflation b) The club was undersold in 2016.

If Swansea is in the PL. There are no losers. There are only winners. The Trust is truly blessed. It has been totally useless but its holding will be worth close on £40m in the PL. They just have to sell some of their holding. They can mange that surely.?

in effect they could count themselves lucky they did not sell in 2016.

Badlands on 13:03 - Feb 1 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

Badlands on 12:40 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

free thinker then you are bound to get some.

Badlands on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1092 viewsswancity

Badlands on 13:02 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

You must understand two things. If Swansea return to the PL the club will be worth twice what it was in 2016.

Two aspects that need to be considered.

a) Inflation b) The club was undersold in 2016.

If Swansea is in the PL. There are no losers. There are only winners. The Trust is truly blessed. It has been totally useless but its holding will be worth close on £40m in the PL. They just have to sell some of their holding. They can mange that surely.?

in effect they could count themselves lucky they did not sell in 2016.

You’re assuming too many things and guessing

There are no guarantees in football. Our club getting back into the Premier league for one is only a possibility. Estimated at around 3/1 at best ( at this moment ). There is more chance that it’ll never happen again.

With the serious effects of COVID-19 on football there’s even less reason to be able to look into a crystal ball successfully. Barcelona and Real Madrid are testament to the extreme problems being faced. It’s pointless you harping on about Burnley too. 😂

Peoples lifestyle habits are changing. Football fans are becoming disillusioned with football at the highest levels. Mainly due to the obscene money involved. Many of the older generation are predicted to lose interest for good.

The Trust have an excellent case based on the facts. They will do what is necessary. You’re guesswork isn’t going to have any bearing on that. 👍

Badlands on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1073 viewsReslovenSwan1

Badlands on 13:30 - Feb 1 by swancity

You’re assuming too many things and guessing

There are no guarantees in football. Our club getting back into the Premier league for one is only a possibility. Estimated at around 3/1 at best ( at this moment ). There is more chance that it’ll never happen again.

With the serious effects of COVID-19 on football there’s even less reason to be able to look into a crystal ball successfully. Barcelona and Real Madrid are testament to the extreme problems being faced. It’s pointless you harping on about Burnley too. 😂

Peoples lifestyle habits are changing. Football fans are becoming disillusioned with football at the highest levels. Mainly due to the obscene money involved. Many of the older generation are predicted to lose interest for good.

The Trust have an excellent case based on the facts. They will do what is necessary. You’re guesswork isn’t going to have any bearing on that. 👍

They do not have enough money therefore will be paying an arm and a leg to third parties.
Third parties will alway be looking to get a piece of the 'Swansea sucess story'.

If you do not BELIEVE why support Swansea city? . There is no rush. 3/1 for the next 10 years is a pretty good odds.

The founder of the Trust will be turning in hais grave at the Trust handing over millions to third parties. It was set up as a "not for profit" Trust. Smooth Londoners can get around that little issue of course with the aid of the dim members. .

Badlands on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1070 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Badlands on 13:42 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

They do not have enough money therefore will be paying an arm and a leg to third parties.
Third parties will alway be looking to get a piece of the 'Swansea sucess story'.

If you do not BELIEVE why support Swansea city? . There is no rush. 3/1 for the next 10 years is a pretty good odds.

The founder of the Trust will be turning in hais grave at the Trust handing over millions to third parties. It was set up as a "not for profit" Trust. Smooth Londoners can get around that little issue of course with the aid of the dim members. .

The trust will not be handing over millions to third parties.

Why do you write these lies?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Badlands on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 1066 viewsswancity

Badlands on 13:42 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Stick to the facts. That’s always the best way.

Leave your crystal ball well alone.

Badlands on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 1053 viewsonehunglow

Badlands on 11:50 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

To be fair you bring it on yourself mate.

Bring it on how.He posts how he feels and that is enough for this shower of hate.

Dear God, bring it all back home

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024