Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take 36 points? 17:53 - Jan 21 with 9127 viewspikeypaul

I would.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Would you take 36 points? on 07:49 - Feb 14 with 1174 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Would you take 36 points? on 01:30 - Feb 14 by RuDeMan1970

^^^This^^^ IMHO Chelski and Yernited away plus Spuds at home aside, I feel on current form under The Undertaker we can take something from all our remaining matches. So if we carry on with his 2 points per game average we should be looking at adding another 20 points to our tally come the end of the season...giving us a finishing total of 44. I NEVER thought I'd be saying this after Bournemouth had turned us over on NYE under Brad Bobbley!
COME ON YOU JACK B@ST@RDS!!!

Alan Curtis was in charge for the Bournemouth game mate.

Bob had been sacked 4 days earlier.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Would you take 36 points? on 22:27 - Feb 15 with 937 viewsRuDeMan1970

Would you take 36 points? on 07:49 - Feb 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Alan Curtis was in charge for the Bournemouth game mate.

Bob had been sacked 4 days earlier.

You're right mate, I stand corrected. I'd forgotten how disappointed I'd been at the lack of positive reaction from the players in the first game following Bobbley's dismissal. Then along came 'The Undertaker'...

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Would you take 36 points? on 18:00 - May 13 with 584 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Would you take 36 points? on 00:36 - Jan 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

16 fixtures left, and 5 wins and 3 draws seems pretty realistic. In fact maybe even selling ourselves a little short, if we can continue playing like we have the last 3 league fixtures (5 out of 6 very good halves of football).

And I'm not so sure 36 will be enough. What if one of the 3 clubs currently below us gets hot? Palace, as bad as they've been, seems potentially the most dangerous.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 0:49]

2 points past 36, with a very winnable game still in hand if we need it.

And this comes in spite of that awful stretch in March and April when we managed only 1 point in 6 fixtures.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Would you take 36 points? on 18:02 - May 13 with 576 viewsJackanapes

Would you take 36 points? on 09:05 - Jan 22 by Shonky

I don't agree with Jasper all too often but on this occasion I do. Getting 36 would be a minor miracle from where we were. SO lets make it it a major miracle and get 40 points please.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 9:07]

Yes its me
[Post edited 13 May 2017 18:02]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would you take 36 points? on 18:14 - May 13 with 535 viewsjackjackjackjack

Would you take 36 points? on 18:54 - Jan 21 by jackjackjackjack

Allardyce got Sunderland, who were in the position we are now, to 39 points. He might do similar with Crystal Palace.

You do realise that teams in the relegation zone tend to pick up a few wins near the end of the season? Remember Newcastle last year under Benitez (not good enough), and Leicester the year before. I don't think 36 points will be good enough.

Didn't think 36 points would be good enough then, don't think it will now. Let's get 41.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024