Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49663 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 18 with 2965 viewsairedale

I'm just hoping.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:10 - Nov 18 with 2774 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 17 by SwansNZ

Indeed.
More chance of seeing a back 4 of Rangel, FF, Mawson, Taylor though.

If that clown Taylor is starting tomorrow we really are fuked. Shape up or.ship out time for that one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Nov 18 with 2617 viewsmax936

0-0 for 92 mins then William makes a calamity in either scoring a Worldie own goal or gives a penalty away, I just read that in the tea leafs in my cuppa

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 18 with 2597 viewsNeathJack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 17 by 34dfgdf54

Desperate times when I pick Cork in our starting XI. I would pick Ki, one of our better players in recent games.

I'd go with Fulton ahead of Ki, just to give us a more solid foundation. Basically a defensive 6 to allow the other 4 to try and do their thing and get us some goals.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:30 - Nov 18 with 2569 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 18 by NeathJack

I'd go with Fulton ahead of Ki, just to give us a more solid foundation. Basically a defensive 6 to allow the other 4 to try and do their thing and get us some goals.

good shout that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N/A. on 22:46 - Nov 18 with 2537 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:54]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Nov 18 with 2510 viewsmonmouth

N/A. on 22:46 - Nov 18 by Huw57

N/A.

Might as well. Poor bastards never get a kick anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Nov 18 with 2510 viewsTreforys_Jack

8 changes, Taylor, FF and Amat back in, Fulton starts. No Llorente or Baston.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:18 - Nov 18 with 2486 viewsCheddarjack

Fer,Cork and Fulton in the middle.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:26 - Nov 18 with 2470 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A.

Wouldn't surprise me, Siggy as false number 9 same as at Arsenal. Doesn't really suit him as well as it did Michu or Ayew. I'd put Siggy where he's best and build around him rather tham move him around each week.
N/A. on 00:59 - Nov 19 with 2369 viewsHuw57

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:26 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

Wouldn't surprise me, Siggy as false number 9 same as at Arsenal. Doesn't really suit him as well as it did Michu or Ayew. I'd put Siggy where he's best and build around him rather tham move him around each week.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:55]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:13 - Nov 19 with 2214 viewsgrfn

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Nov 18 by Treforys_Jack

this is the worst...
We have to pray to lose so badly they will fire BB tomorrow.
Solid manager asap is definitely last chance to stay.
I have weird feeling we will tie after uneven match and they will keep him for next 5 losses.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:55 - Nov 19 with 2170 viewsyescomeon

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Nov 18 by Treforys_Jack

Fulton in is a good call, Kingsley has been dissapointng this season but who hasn't, but FF ffs, thought we'd seen the last of that joker.

Fab, naughton, vdh, Amat, Kingsley, Fulton, Ki, siggy, Barrow, Routledge, llorente would be my team, in a 4231 formation.

Upthecity!

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:06 - Nov 19 with 2159 views34dfgdf54

N/A.

They should sack him before the game if this happens.

Wins are what will get us out of this mess, we won't keep a clean sheet away from home with the defence/midfield we have.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:00 - Nov 19 with 2094 viewsgrfn

Is Montero definitely out?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:41 - Nov 19 with 2030 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's grim ooop north. Sleeting like crazy with snow on the hills. Nothing like the tropical paradise that is Swansea.

Will we get a performance to warm the cockles of our hearts?

We travel more in hope than expectation.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:02 - Nov 19 with 1985 viewsLoyal

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:41 - Nov 19 by Joe_bradshaw

It's grim ooop north. Sleeting like crazy with snow on the hills. Nothing like the tropical paradise that is Swansea.

Will we get a performance to warm the cockles of our hearts?

We travel more in hope than expectation.

Was hoping to be there tidy but had business elesewhere.
Fcking cold indeed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:38 - Nov 19 with 1920 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 16 by Darran

9 hours? Are you going by gambo?

Gambo. Haven't heard that word in a few years.

I don't care any more. If we can't win, I hope we lose 7-0, hoping the yanks will realise that Coach Bob is a lost cause.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:43 - Nov 19 with 1913 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:52 - Nov 16 by Darran

If you need anything down here let me know.

Excellent post.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:22 - Nov 19 with 1815 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 18 by NeathJack

You may get your wish.

Rumours are Cork and Fulton are CM today

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Nov 19 with 1805 viewsKGriz16

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:22 - Nov 19 by harryhpalmer

You may get your wish.

Rumours are Cork and Fulton are CM today

Oh f*cking hell
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:34 - Nov 19 with 1784 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Nov 19 by KGriz16

Oh f*cking hell

Because Ki dared to say we were in crisis I wonder? Or because that's what Baldy O' Slackjaw's random player generator came up with?

One day he might hit the jackpot. Let's hope it's today.

Speaking of hitting the jackpot, Barklay and Lukaku must be a good bet today I would say.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:41 - Nov 19 with 1765 viewsFergal

Spillage on the M6. Miserable.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:47 - Nov 19 with 1758 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:34 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Because Ki dared to say we were in crisis I wonder? Or because that's what Baldy O' Slackjaw's random player generator came up with?

One day he might hit the jackpot. Let's hope it's today.

Speaking of hitting the jackpot, Barklay and Lukaku must be a good bet today I would say.

Give him time, mun - he's still working out his best players, formation, tactics, which fûcking day it is, and which is his arse and which is his elbow.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:53 - Nov 19 with 1726 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:41 - Nov 19 by Fergal

Spillage on the M6. Miserable.

That may be good luck. You may not make the game!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024