Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 49664 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:05 - Nov 16 with 2785 viewsperchrockjack

Tip. Park in north Liverpool academy . £5.

The globe nearby welcomes away fans.

Area looks rough but don't be afraid

Just be pleasant to locals

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Nov 16 with 2761 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:05 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

Tip. Park in north Liverpool academy . £5.

The globe nearby welcomes away fans.

Area looks rough but don't be afraid

Just be pleasant to locals

Where will you be parking for Goodison Richard?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 16 with 2751 viewsperchrockjack

It's entirely possible I ll be heading the other way as my mum was taken into hospital and doesn't look too good. It took 6fooking hours to get an ambulance to her .6 fookn hours , so don't kid anyone things are anything but dire down there.

She always wished to live nearer us on Wirral and pity they didn't move here.

They d be better looked after .

Ok

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:52 - Nov 16 with 2740 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

It's entirely possible I ll be heading the other way as my mum was taken into hospital and doesn't look too good. It took 6fooking hours to get an ambulance to her .6 fookn hours , so don't kid anyone things are anything but dire down there.

Ok

If you need anything down here let me know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:53 - Nov 16 with 2744 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

Taking the A 483 you ll do Liverpool easily in 4 hours.

Lot of road improvement as you exit Wallasey tunnel

I can help you as regards parking, etc.

Feel free to pm

Depends where he's coming from, Shirley.

Any good pub recs please uncle Perch, either in town or near to Kirkdale Station/Goodison?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:06 - Nov 16 with 2714 viewsperchrockjack

We re in unknown territory Darran. Not sure when she s out. She s very ill and my dad at 92 is a real concern.

Hopefully ,we can go to the rugby league on sunny then pop dos.

Genuinely grateful for that post.

I could ring you ,depends.

Pubs... Try Thomas frost, county rd or Bradley s wine bar, nearby. It's very friendly and not exactly a wine bar per se. Locals like us, honest.

Park if possible Mark Street, L5 . Look it up. It affords a quick getaway to Wallasey tunnel and 15 mins walk to ground.

Areas improving slowly but around Goodison is dead rough so take care . Avoid Royal Oak ..

City centre will be rammed so avoid unless you re staying. As I say, lot of kiwis and Ozzies staying over.

If travelling from Swansea go A 483 . M53 Wirral motorway is free from cameras and very quick run from Chester

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:18 - Nov 16 with 2704 viewsBYMJacks

we are going to lose i think and am going for a 2 0 loss on saturday, The only thing i am looking forward to is the fa cup now hopefully tick another new ground off
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:30 - Nov 16 with 2686 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:06 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

We re in unknown territory Darran. Not sure when she s out. She s very ill and my dad at 92 is a real concern.

Hopefully ,we can go to the rugby league on sunny then pop dos.

Genuinely grateful for that post.

I could ring you ,depends.

Pubs... Try Thomas frost, county rd or Bradley s wine bar, nearby. It's very friendly and not exactly a wine bar per se. Locals like us, honest.

Park if possible Mark Street, L5 . Look it up. It affords a quick getaway to Wallasey tunnel and 15 mins walk to ground.

Areas improving slowly but around Goodison is dead rough so take care . Avoid Royal Oak ..

City centre will be rammed so avoid unless you re staying. As I say, lot of kiwis and Ozzies staying over.

If travelling from Swansea go A 483 . M53 Wirral motorway is free from cameras and very quick run from Chester

Thanks Perch. I'm letting the train take the strain. Was up in N Wales last weekend and can't be arsed with it again. I'll get to read and put my feet up instead.

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Don't talk to me about ambulances

[Post edited 16 Nov 2016 22:31]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:34 - Nov 17 with 2546 viewsbuilthjack

There's a great chip shop by the ground, a room coming from the back of a terraced house. The natives are very friendly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:20 - Nov 17 with 2505 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:34 - Nov 17 by builthjack

There's a great chip shop by the ground, a room coming from the back of a terraced house. The natives are very friendly.

The fanzone near the ground is great. Just opposite is a Chinese type resteraunt. Need to get there early or book as it is busy but all the early matches are shown on screens in there. It is called the Blue something or other I seem to recall.
My favourite away trip. Love staying in Blackpool and coming over to Kirkdale via Preston, Ormskirk chugger and Liverpool metro.
Wish I was going on Saturday as I am pretty certain I will not be going again, possibly in my lifetime, unless we get a cup match.very, very sad.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:24 - Nov 17 with 2501 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 16 by perchrockjack

Ok

Wow. Sounds like you are having a tough time there. All the very best, my thoughts are with you. I know what it like when parents health is failing. Made even more difficult for you living so far away.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:31 - Nov 17 with 2493 viewsperchrockjack

Good idea to exit Lime St walk down hill to Marriott hotel. You ll see ,to the right, a pub Dr Duncan's. Bus 917 leaves every 10 mins from opposite side of road.

You can get a merseyrail train to Sandhills, from where you can get the soccerbus direct to Goodison. £1.60. Don't worry about segregation on bus as you ll be safe unless you act like a knob

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 17 with 2407 views34dfgdf54

Desperate times when I pick Cork in our starting XI. I would pick Ki, one of our better players in recent games.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:10 - Nov 17 with 2396 viewsjojaca

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 17 by 34dfgdf54

Desperate times when I pick Cork in our starting XI. I would pick Ki, one of our better players in recent games.

After weeks of juggling players from both managers, this would be my starting eleven too. With the appointment of our new assistant manager, I just want the season to end straight away and go back to the drawing board and start all over again in Championship.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 17 with 2296 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 17 by 34dfgdf54

with the exception of Leon for Ki, that would be my team too. We have zero leaders atm, that's why Leon get's the nod.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Nov 17 with 2209 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:24 - Nov 16 by swan_si

Cork (or anybody else) instead of Taylor surely.

What about FF?
Surely not.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:38 - Nov 17 with 2197 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am not sure that the way Sigi has been playing we might not be better off with Fer there.
Cork can take any free kicks, he scored a beauty last year and I can't understand why he doesn't take more.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Nov 17 with 2174 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

lets go with this please Bob

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Nov 17 with 2159 viewsjacabertawe

Well, you can exclude Montero for starters. Poor dab can't run because he has hurt his hand.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 17 with 2096 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Nov 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

lets go with this please Bob

Indeed.
More chance of seeing a back 4 of Rangel, FF, Mawson, Taylor though.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:03 - Nov 18 with 1954 viewsGriffting

The usual will happen. We will get battered but somehow keep the score respectable while never really being in the game. Then afterwards Williams will spout some utter sh*te about us being more than capable of staying up, and how much he loved his time at the club. Blah blah blah.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:35 - Nov 18 with 1871 viewsLegend83

In theory I like it but Kingsley is going to get torn a new one if we are expecting him to be protected by Montero and Ki.

I would consider playing Ki in Siggy's place with Cork and Leon holding. Ki plays AM for South Korea and his first touch is much better than the IceMan (who I think needs a break anyway) so he might be better in tight scenarios and not lose the ball everytime he tries a stupid flick on the half-way line....

Fulton on the bench to come on for Leon at 65. Fer / Siggy as impact sub.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:42 - Nov 18 with 1810 viewsjasper_T

I've never seen Ki play AM for South Korea. He's always either the deepest holding mid, or recently in one game the central player behind the AM line.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:45 - Nov 18 with 1803 viewsKGriz16

Everton 1 - 2 Swansea.

We're going to get two chances, Borja is going to run behind their high defensive line and Sigurdsson FK and like last season, they're going to pin us back for 90 minutes but we will scrape through. I hope Amat starts, because that headless dutch thug is shocking and Amat was decent against Costa, thinking he could do something similar against Lakaku. Can see Mawson stepping up to be a leader as well. From out of the fire rises the Swan like a phoenix!
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:37 - Nov 18 with 1768 viewsDyfnant

I'm simply hoping Bob has a flat tyre and misses the team bus

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024