Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal 08:39 - Nov 3 with 8231 viewsthenorthbankbog

As well as banners and other protests being planned. I think another way to protest is hit them where it hurts in the pocket. If no one renews until February by then the new owners motives will be clear regarding the investment we keep hearing about.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:14 - Nov 3 with 1453 viewsSlugster664

For me it's not what division we're in. It's about how the club is run and managed, how we try to play, the players efforts and my match day experience. I have not enjoyed the latter for 2-3 seasons if I'm honest but have kept renewing because...that's what we do 🤔 This season, I am gonna decide in February. Not if we're PL, but how things are being run and if the team has been invested in...I'm not going to pay £450 to some yanks just for the hell of it

STID

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:20 - Nov 3 with 1439 viewsbonymine

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:14 - Nov 3 by Slugster664

For me it's not what division we're in. It's about how the club is run and managed, how we try to play, the players efforts and my match day experience. I have not enjoyed the latter for 2-3 seasons if I'm honest but have kept renewing because...that's what we do 🤔 This season, I am gonna decide in February. Not if we're PL, but how things are being run and if the team has been invested in...I'm not going to pay £450 to some yanks just for the hell of it

Totally agree mate me too 👍
I've always renewed every December since we moved to the Liberty but fully endorse your comments this time around.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:36 - Nov 3 with 1416 viewsandrew

Don't know what good waiting until feb will do, you will still be getting one and giving them more money, I'm getting mine on the cheap while I can.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:48 - Nov 3 with 1400 viewsbonymine

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:36 - Nov 3 by andrew

Don't know what good waiting until feb will do, you will still be getting one and giving them more money, I'm getting mine on the cheap while I can.

Well it will allow me to assess what the new owners have 'invested' (!!) in the January transfer window and also have a clearer picture as to how the club is being run and the future outlook.

I will not renew at all and put a single cent into their pockets otherwise.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:53 - Nov 3 with 1391 viewssully49

[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 23:09]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 04:13 - Nov 4 with 1301 viewsjackportis

tell you what for those having little girly tantrums --don't buy a ticket next year others will replace you. get behind your team its only November! get off this site aswell while your at it. In a few weeks there will be 'STID' comments. Get a grip.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 18:47 - Nov 4 with 1190 viewsLoyal

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 04:13 - Nov 4 by jackportis

tell you what for those having little girly tantrums --don't buy a ticket next year others will replace you. get behind your team its only November! get off this site aswell while your at it. In a few weeks there will be 'STID' comments. Get a grip.

Hollins is a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 19:13 - Nov 4 with 1167 viewsPrivate_Partz

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:14 - Nov 3 by Slugster664

I think this is the right attitude. It is not going to do the job on its own. Posters, protests outside the ground are all other examples of action we can take as fans. Joining the Tust is massively important as they have a huge part to play.
Some actions will be less effective than others but together they get the message across.
One thing we must me careful of is that the vitriol does not turn against Bob and the team. The honeymoon period is not over yet even though time is fast running out. They are our only hope of survival therfore the pressure must be on the Board to do the right thing and strengthen the squad. Hopefully they will show the sell outs the door and replace them with qualified personnel as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 19:15 - Nov 4 with 1167 viewsJBT95

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:18 - Nov 3 by Oldjack

I already know a few who will not be renewing not matter where we are .,Totally pissed off with the lies and sneakiness of gold diggers they are

Doubt it, probably just cause we aren't guaranteed premier league football.

I'll be renewing in December, whatever position we are in and whatever the price is.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 19:15 - Nov 4 with 1166 viewsJBT95

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:19 - Nov 3 by BigPhilG

They'll be asking to renew next month again as usual. I think it's a good idea to hang on until February, it will send a message and the yanks will have no idea who's going to renew and who's not

and waste £20 per ticket each. Good plan!
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 1166 viewsJBT95

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:44 - Nov 3 by costalotta

I don't think it will be a boycott per se.

When the renewals start in earnest, People won't as we will likely be adrift as we are now and the more fickle in our fans base won't renew for a team playing in the championship, which will be more than on the table. If you get my drift.

We were not getting sold out games the year we came up, part from the odd one here and there and that was a fantastic season.

We sold out every game I am pretty sure. The reason why the attendance was lower was because each away side visiting had 2,000 tickets as they hadn't made it available to segregate for 1k as they did the season after.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 19:22 - Nov 4 with 1161 viewsJBT95

TBH I think a lot of people are over reacting. The Yanks its earlier days for, they've not done a Vinnie Tan Special and made it all about them. As far as I'm aware they haven't changed anything.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 19:23]
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:13 - Nov 4 with 1126 viewsjackportis

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 18:47 - Nov 4 by Loyal

Hollins is a cnt.

He is a national treasure mun

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:17 - Nov 4 with 1123 viewsDarran

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 19:17 - Nov 4 by JBT95

We sold out every game I am pretty sure. The reason why the attendance was lower was because each away side visiting had 2,000 tickets as they hadn't made it available to segregate for 1k as they did the season after.

Do you think he might be talking about our last season in the Championship?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:26 - Nov 4 with 1105 viewsDewi1jack

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:17 - Nov 4 by Darran

Do you think he might be talking about our last season in the Championship?

Fair play Dar for tenacity.
Still trying to educate Wales No1 fan into reading and understanding what's been written

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 1103 viewsDarran

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:26 - Nov 4 by Dewi1jack

Still trying to educate Wales No1 fan into reading and understanding what's been written

Yeah he is a bit thick isn't he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:38 - Nov 4 with 1081 viewsJBT95

Well 'the year we came up' could mean promotion or playing in the division for the first time, and no we didn't sell out many times in 10-11 looking at wiki the average was 15.5k but I imagine attendances increased through the season.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 20:39]
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 21:01 - Nov 4 with 1047 viewsLoyal

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 20:13 - Nov 4 by jackportis

He is a national treasure mun

Then bury the fckr then 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 22:19 - Nov 4 with 1012 viewsAngelRangelQS

He's football's number one fan.

I doubt there's a bigger holier than thou c*nt on any football forum in the country
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 00:08 - Nov 5 with 952 viewsjackportis

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 21:01 - Nov 4 by Loyal

Then bury the fckr then 😂

He's what's good about the uk alright. One hell of a guy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024