Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 18:07 - Apr 24 with 11476 viewsblaine_scfc

Twice the player Fernandez has ever been. Fu*k off Fede you sh*thouse
Chico on 17:15 - Apr 25 with 926 viewsjasper_T

Chico on 17:04 - Apr 25 by TheKirkyLife

United they may be but would you complain if any of them were to end up here? :P

As someone who reckons we got two liabilities in Bartley/Fernandez and a perfect 3rd choice in Amat I wouldn't.

McNair might one day be Championship quality. Which is what Chester is. Rojo doesn't know if he's a full-back or centre-back.

I would complain about all three. If you think Fernandez is a liability then I'd hate to hear what you'd end up calling them in a Swans shirt.
Chico on 00:04 - Apr 26 with 866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 23:15 - Apr 24 by TheKirkyLife

There is no doubting that Flores performed better on a consistent basis than Fed does now BUT I absolutely despise the filth. He also PERFORMED on a regular basis and no Swansea City player should feel the need to reduce themselves to a laughing stock.

I was chuckling along with Big Sam and so pleased to get rid of him.

Ideally I'd play Amat alongside Ash for the rest of the season and see where we're at. If it's clear Amat is still a third choice then we look elsewhere - maybe to Chester, maybe to Rojo if United want to sell or even McNair on loan, maybe even a punt on Oxford form West Ham.

How about this one though, Matija Nastasić over at Schalke 04 has missed much of this campaign with a big injury and has returned to find his place not nailed down in the starting 11. Cheeky bid?

Filfth!FFS Really?? As overreactions go this is right up there. You must be one of the outrage brigade then, easily influenced by what outsiders opinions. Once and once only was i a little bit ashamed and that was that WHU game. On the other hand (and a truer appraisal of him) his overall contribution and commitment to the club were exemplary . He loved playing for SCFC and it showed. But never mind that, he did dive once or twice....................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024