Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you say this was racist? 18:00 - Oct 6 with 43205 viewsJackoBoostardo

Not too sure about it being racist myself. People can't call Jews, Jews now?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29263340

No worse calling us all 'sheepshaggers' surely?!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Would you say this was racist? on 11:18 - Oct 7 with 2804 viewsLe_Swans

Would you say this was racist? on 11:10 - Oct 7 by swansealad69

So basicaly you are saying that by having a opinions makes me stupid?
Then what does that make u?
If I have any opinion on a subject who gives u the right to class someone as stupid.
I belive that ideots who come out with such drivel like its racist to make a comment should stop and think about there remarks.
There are certainly words that are racist, but to be classed racist for saying someone is coloured is ridiculous as they are clearly not black.
This forum is over loaded with opinionated tw.ts who complain about shit that basicaly aint worth the effort.
In a world were innocent victims get there head cut off u make a big issue about a banner refering to jews ffs.
And lets take a look at the jews.
Cruelty treated by the Nazis and almost wiped out.
But now killing anything that gets in there way and targeting inocent palistineans at any given chance they get.
As iv said its a shit world we live in and to many do gooders making out it aint.

You wouldn't call a white person coloured, would you? So why label other people by the colour of their skin, or define them as coloured? We are all human beings at the end of the day and unless you're stuck in the 50's then the colour of ones skin should be completely irrelevant to any communications that you have with them, and if it is then I'm sorry but you'd be a tad racist, IMO.
Would you say this was racist? on 11:51 - Oct 7 with 2774 viewsJackSomething

If I have any opinion on a subject who gives u the right to class someone as stupid.
I belive that ideots who come out with such drivel like its racist to make a comment should stop and think about there remarks.
There are certainly words that are racist, but to be classed racist for saying someone is coloured is ridiculous as they are clearly not black.
This forum is over loaded with opinionated tw.ts who complain about shit that basicaly aint worth the effort.
In a world were innocent victims get there head cut off u make a big issue about a banner refering to jews ffs.
But now killing anything that gets in there way and targeting inocent palistineans at any given chance they get.
As iv said its a shit world we live in and to many do gooders making out it aint.

Having an opinion doesn't make you stupid. Having the opinions you are expressing here makes you stupid. Or perhaps just ignorant.

Your two sentences that you think comprises a comprehensive look at Jewish people being a prime example.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Would you say this was racist? on 11:56 - Oct 7 with 2772 viewsLohengrin

Would you say this was racist? on 09:55 - Oct 7 by Darran

Someone on here called me Ironside once.

That's because you've got hair like The Lord Protector, the Puritan Moses himself.

Talking of Moses, incidentally, having had a look at the crowd around that banner in the photo does anybody else think that most of them look.... well....pretty Jewish?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Would you say this was racist? on 12:09 - Oct 7 with 2749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Only if you have stupid opinions, inni

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would you say this was racist? on 12:28 - Oct 7 with 2741 viewsjacksinceever

Would you say this was racist? on 18:24 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

Why on earth would a set of football fans want to take that into a football match?

Disgraceful.

The OP should have a spell on the sidelines for posting it on here.

Why would a club or police let them take it in or keep it on show, let alone fail to take action?
Would you say this was racist? on 13:01 - Oct 7 with 2702 viewsSpratty

Would you say this was racist? on 08:44 - Oct 7 by ApeShit

Why would I need to call a Chinese person by a colour?

Oh good love quizzes

Is the answer if their name was violet
Would you say this was racist? on 13:47 - Oct 7 with 2669 viewsswansealad69

Would you say this was racist? on 13:01 - Oct 7 by Spratty

Oh good love quizzes

Is the answer if their name was violet

Typical hypocritical stereo types.
First call me stupid for having a opinion now im a tad racist for saying calling someone coloured instead off black.
Just for the record I have a coloured partner who hates to be called black as she aint.
I aint racist in the slightest but knob heads like many on here and the so called civilised world are quick to point a finger.
The way many off u quickly brand the racist card is frightening .
As if said this world has to many do good tw..s with opinions and quick to slag off others if they dont agree with there own believes.
Would you say this was racist? on 14:00 - Oct 7 with 2655 viewsswansealad69

Would you say this was racist? on 11:18 - Oct 7 by Le_Swans

You wouldn't call a white person coloured, would you? So why label other people by the colour of their skin, or define them as coloured? We are all human beings at the end of the day and unless you're stuck in the 50's then the colour of ones skin should be completely irrelevant to any communications that you have with them, and if it is then I'm sorry but you'd be a tad racist, IMO.

Please explain your comment on being a tad racist?
I mean do u actually know me or anything about me I wonder! Or does your ideotic come from my post on this subject.
I ask u? Is it racist to call someone coloured rasher then black.
Funny how it white people who say its racist yet black or colored pepole I know dont give a shit.
As iv said my partner is not white but certainly aint black as she is mixed race so if u called her black she would be most annoyed as u might find many others are.
U are a clown fair play and should visit so called 3rd world countries to see how pathetic u are by your stupid comments.
There is all sorts of shit going on in the world yet clowns like u choose to make a big issue and label pepole racist in order to gain attention.
You want to do good? Then go out to these so called black countries and say you are standing up for there rights wile they fecking kill each other or starve to death.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you say this was racist? on 14:08 - Oct 7 with 2645 viewsDarran

Would you say this was racist? on 14:00 - Oct 7 by swansealad69

Please explain your comment on being a tad racist?
I mean do u actually know me or anything about me I wonder! Or does your ideotic come from my post on this subject.
I ask u? Is it racist to call someone coloured rasher then black.
Funny how it white people who say its racist yet black or colored pepole I know dont give a shit.
As iv said my partner is not white but certainly aint black as she is mixed race so if u called her black she would be most annoyed as u might find many others are.
U are a clown fair play and should visit so called 3rd world countries to see how pathetic u are by your stupid comments.
There is all sorts of shit going on in the world yet clowns like u choose to make a big issue and label pepole racist in order to gain attention.
You want to do good? Then go out to these so called black countries and say you are standing up for there rights wile they fecking kill each other or starve to death.

You've got black friends?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you say this was racist? on 14:15 - Oct 7 with 2636 viewsswansealad69

Would you say this was racist? on 14:08 - Oct 7 by Darran

You've got black friends?

Iv got friends of all race and ethnic backgrounds and yes some are black, but is every one off them black? No.
Are asians black? No
Are halfcast's black? No.
Is it racist to call us taffs? Affter all for u people who think thats a word for being welsh its accuracy a name given for them from cardiff after the river taff.
Scots and paddys are names given to them but mean nothing racist but there's talk that it could be classed racist ffs.
Its getting out off hand and every irish guy iv talked to call them self paddys do the scots.
Would you say this was racist? on 14:24 - Oct 7 with 2621 viewsepaul

Would you say this was racist? on 14:15 - Oct 7 by swansealad69

Iv got friends of all race and ethnic backgrounds and yes some are black, but is every one off them black? No.
Are asians black? No
Is it racist to call us taffs? Affter all for u people who think thats a word for being welsh its accuracy a name given for them from cardiff after the river taff.
Scots and paddys are names given to them but mean nothing racist but there's talk that it could be classed racist ffs.
Its getting out off hand and every irish guy iv talked to call them self paddys do the scots.

Halfcaste is a derogatory term although you used the correct terminology in your earlier post

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Would you say this was racist? on 14:28 - Oct 7 with 2607 viewsDarran

Are asians black? No

Ah right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you say this was racist? on 14:36 - Oct 7 with 2593 viewslondonlisa2001

You must be on a wind up?

It does offend black people to call them coloured. It also is offensive to describe people as what you call 'half caste' .

Asian people are Asian, Chinese people are Chinese, white people are white, black people are black and mixed race people are mixed race - I don't understand what makes that so difficult for you to understand?

I tell you what - from my office window I can see the Trellick Tower. Can I make a suggestion if you're so sure that you are right and everyone else is just a do-gooder - go and stand outside that for 5 minutes and call black people 'coloured' and mixed race people 'half caste' and see how long it takes before one of them, politely I'm sure, points out that they think you're being a tad racist.

Oh and as a final point - 'Jews' are not bombing the Palestinians, Israel is - there is a difference - many, many Jewish people are utterly against the actions of the Israeli government.
Would you say this was racist? on 14:40 - Oct 7 with 2586 viewsLohengrin

This is going around in the usual daft circles, answer me this instead... here's the glass collecter at Robert's on Lower Broadway in Nashville getting up to give a song . She's not much of a singer but she's a horny looking little cat.

Do you reckon you'd get as much as a wink of sleep all night at the digs if you took her and a bottle of Jack back?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Would you say this was racist? on 14:52 - Oct 7 with 2569 viewsSpratty

Would you say this was racist? on 13:47 - Oct 7 by swansealad69

Typical hypocritical stereo types.
First call me stupid for having a opinion now im a tad racist for saying calling someone coloured instead off black.
Just for the record I have a coloured partner who hates to be called black as she aint.
I aint racist in the slightest but knob heads like many on here and the so called civilised world are quick to point a finger.
The way many off u quickly brand the racist card is frightening .
As if said this world has to many do good tw..s with opinions and quick to slag off others if they dont agree with there own believes.

Sorry swansealad I was just making light of Apeshits comment - perhaps you quoted me by mistake.
Would you say this was racist? on 19:30 - Oct 7 with 2475 viewswaynekerr55

Come in Mr Abrahams...

Please please call me Ruben

You well?

Err you know I get by

Could we take your address?

57 Bar Mitzvah Close, Stanmore

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you say this was racist? on 19:47 - Oct 7 with 2457 viewsperchrockjack

Half caste wasn't considered offensive but by feck it is now.

It's a very very old term like many seen now as offensive

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you say this was racist? on 19:47 - Oct 7 with 2456 viewslonglostjack

Are asians black? No

The last thing I'd like to be called is white to be honest. White is the colour of death and zombies are OK in films. Light brown is my preferred colour - well only because I can ever afford two weeks in the sun at a stretch.My normal colour is pink which turns to bright red after two days in the sun or a couple of hours in the pub.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Would you say this was racist? on 19:50 - Oct 7 with 2451 viewsperchrockjack

I now feel relatively sane so thanks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you say this was racist? on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 2447 viewsJackfath

Would you say this was racist? on 19:47 - Oct 7 by perchrockjack

Half caste wasn't considered offensive but by feck it is now.

It's a very very old term like many seen now as offensive

What other terms from years gone by are now deemed to be offensive?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you say this was racist? on 19:56 - Oct 7 with 2429 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Would you say this was racist? on 19:54 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Knob jockey.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Would you say this was racist? on 19:57 - Oct 7 with 2426 viewswaynekerr55

Would you say this was racist? on 19:56 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Knob jockey.

Yid

Would you say this was racist? on 20:05 - Oct 7 with 2414 viewswaynekerr55

Would you say this was racist? on 19:54 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

What about being called a Ukrainian WEIGHTLIFTER?

Would you say this was racist? on 20:11 - Oct 7 with 2406 viewsJackfath

Would you say this was racist? on 20:05 - Oct 7 by waynekerr55

What about being called a Ukrainian WEIGHTLIFTER?

Hideous.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you say this was racist? on 20:12 - Oct 7 with 2404 viewswaynekerr55

Would you say this was racist? on 20:11 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Hideous.

I hope the said perpetrator was the victim of a sturdy Chinese BURN

Question - is Chinese Burn now an inappropriate term?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024