Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! 13:28 - May 16 with 7419 viewssuperhooper83

Just seen this on twitter......any life in this? I actually hope not because I certainly believe we will have a great chance of an instant return with him in charge.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:57 - May 16 with 1266 viewsNorthernr

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Totally agree but the point to work with what we've got was summer 2011 and summer 2012. If we suddenly decide now we're going to work with what we've got we may as well get the maps to Carlisle out of the drawer now. It would be a very QPR thing to do though - totally fck about with two squads that didn't need changing and then decide to stick with what they have when an overhaul is needed.

This squad is totally fractured into three camps that hate each other, it is jam packed full of players who neither want to play for the club nor play in the Championship, it is reliant on several players in key positions who are no longer physically capable of a 46 game Championship season, it has zero team spirit, it is full of players who came for totally the wrong reasons, it is full of players who aren't actually very good, it is short at centre half and centre forward and so on and so on. It needs as big a clearout as they can possible achieve. Ideally I think I'd keep about six of them.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:59 - May 16 with 1253 viewstoboboly

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:57 - May 16 by Northernr

Totally agree but the point to work with what we've got was summer 2011 and summer 2012. If we suddenly decide now we're going to work with what we've got we may as well get the maps to Carlisle out of the drawer now. It would be a very QPR thing to do though - totally fck about with two squads that didn't need changing and then decide to stick with what they have when an overhaul is needed.

This squad is totally fractured into three camps that hate each other, it is jam packed full of players who neither want to play for the club nor play in the Championship, it is reliant on several players in key positions who are no longer physically capable of a 46 game Championship season, it has zero team spirit, it is full of players who came for totally the wrong reasons, it is full of players who aren't actually very good, it is short at centre half and centre forward and so on and so on. It needs as big a clearout as they can possible achieve. Ideally I think I'd keep about six of them.

That many?

Taarabt, Onuoha, Hill, Remy, Townsend are the only ones I would keep if I could guarentee we could get a whole new squad in (depending on Remy's trial).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 17:31 - May 16 with 1211 viewsTHEBUSH

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:59 - May 16 by toboboly

That many?

Taarabt, Onuoha, Hill, Remy, Townsend are the only ones I would keep if I could guarentee we could get a whole new squad in (depending on Remy's trial).

I'd keep, Taarabt, Hoillet, Hill, Derry, Onouha, Remy, Green, Zamora, Mackie, Johnson and I'm trying to be realistic, as I think we'll have to keep more than that, because we can't get rid off !!
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 18:28 - May 16 with 1132 viewsted_hendrix

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:33 - May 16 by gueRRilla

Does Beckham have his coaching badges yet?

I fcking hope not.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 18:43 - May 16 with 1115 viewsCamberleyR

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:59 - May 16 by toboboly

That many?

Remy hasn't been officially charged with any offence yet, he has been released on bail until September, so as yet there is no trial.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 19:04 - May 16 with 1082 viewsderbyhoop

I suspect the original story has close to zero credibility but has sparked an interesting debate.

We could try taking the West Brom approach of identifying possible managers, well in advance of when they might be needed, and building up a dossier that checks how they would fit in with our culture. The downside is we no longer know what our culture is and, even if we did, there's nobody at the club who could build the short list.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 21:05 - May 16 with 1000 viewscollegeranger

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:10 - May 16 by Juzzie

I can't see 'arry going up north. It's not like he needs the money.

Also, as others have said, I can see Everton looking for a longer term type of manager.

Kevin Bond won't chauffeur to Liverpool. Enfield was as far as he was prepared to drive Harry!!
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 21:32 - May 16 with 972 viewsSpiritofGregory

No way will Everton 'haven't got a pot to pi$$ in' FC go for Harry.

Harry won't go there, he'd be on a better wage at QPR and it's too far from Sandbanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 08:08 - May 17 with 868 viewsVish

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 19:04 - May 16 by derbyhoop

I suspect the original story has close to zero credibility but has sparked an interesting debate.

We could try taking the West Brom approach of identifying possible managers, well in advance of when they might be needed, and building up a dossier that checks how they would fit in with our culture. The downside is we no longer know what our culture is and, even if we did, there's nobody at the club who could build the short list.

exactly this.

Firstly there I can't for the life of me see HR leaving (well until December at least).

Also, I can't see Poyet being interested in coming to us. I think he may even be trying to line himself up for the Wigan job.

Either way, we still have our bigger problem that we lack any football experience at our club. Goes back to the point that we need a DoF.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 09:15 - May 17 with 825 viewstoboboly

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 18:43 - May 16 by CamberleyR

Remy hasn't been officially charged with any offence yet, he has been released on bail until September, so as yet there is no trial.

Hence why I put it in brackets.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024