Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! 13:28 - May 16 with 7418 viewssuperhooper83

Just seen this on twitter......any life in this? I actually hope not because I certainly believe we will have a great chance of an instant return with him in charge.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:23 - May 16 with 1685 viewsNorthernr

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:42 - May 16 by essextaxiboy

Better have a "Cotterill takes over" piece ready to go Norf

It's already written mate - all sorts of features never see the light of day on this site, sitting there written just in case.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:25 - May 16 with 1677 viewsRangersw12

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:23 - May 16 by Northernr

It's already written mate - all sorts of features never see the light of day on this site, sitting there written just in case.

You should have a "what might have been section "

Would be interesting reading
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:26 - May 16 with 1672 viewsNorthernr

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:52 - May 16 by Rangersw12

Poyet
Di Matteo
Karl Robinson

To name 3

The problem Poyet and Di Matteo would have is the Chelsea thing. Now that will only become a problem if the results are bad. If they make a fast start nobody will care. But given the amount of restructure needed to the club's infrastructure, and a complete overhaul of the team as well, is a fast start likely? Five or six defeats in the first couple of months with RDM and Eddie Newton standing there and it'll soon be "you chelsea bstrds, get out of our club".

Personally I'd probably just about go for Poyet as Mackay is unavailable.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:32 - May 16 with 1648 viewsdaveB

redknapp is going nowhere but if he were to go it would all be about what the club want.

If they want a long term plan which is what they say they want them Poyet, Karl Robinson, or as a long shot Gary Neville

If they want quick fix promotion them Mick Mccarthy or even Warnock would be the ones or if they want a romantic one they go for Holloway with Bircham and Gallen on the coaching staff.

Plenty of options but it won't happen, we'll start next season with Redknapp as manager
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:33 - May 16 with 1646 viewsSnipper

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:02 - May 16 by essextaxiboy

5th place in League One (twice) is his best performance at Franchise FC where the fan pressure is zero .

No Thanks

I wouldn't necessarily say no to Karl Robinson. He has MK Dons playing some lovely football. The trouble with that division is you can't play proper football and get out of it. You need a nasty streak to get out of League One.
Sad but true.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:34 - May 16 with 1637 viewsJamie

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:26 - May 16 by Northernr

The problem Poyet and Di Matteo would have is the Chelsea thing. Now that will only become a problem if the results are bad. If they make a fast start nobody will care. But given the amount of restructure needed to the club's infrastructure, and a complete overhaul of the team as well, is a fast start likely? Five or six defeats in the first couple of months with RDM and Eddie Newton standing there and it'll soon be "you chelsea bstrds, get out of our club".

Personally I'd probably just about go for Poyet as Mackay is unavailable.

Would spaff uncontrollably if Poyet came here. Realistically though he has everything in his favour. If he wants to stay at Brighton they have a great setup albeit now needing to reign in spending. If he wants to leave, he has a great reputation and plenty of goodwill to put towards a Prem job.

If 'Arry goes its either Cotterill or a Championship 'retread' IMO.

Yes Mick, I'm looking at you..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:48 - May 16 with 1599 viewswombat

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:14 - May 16 by Nov77

Poyet has told his players he can't guarantee he will be there next season, rumours going round that fulham want him.

poyet for me

or ollie to come back and do what he does best sorts out a mess hes done it before and think he could with a few more year experience do very well for us

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:48 - May 16 with 1594 viewssexton

I wasn't too happy when we appointed Dave Sexton and how wrong I was.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:54 - May 16 with 1574 viewsTheBlob

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:10 - May 16 by Juzzie

I can't see 'arry going up north. It's not like he needs the money.

Also, as others have said, I can see Everton looking for a longer term type of manager.

+ 1

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:57 - May 16 with 1563 viewsdoogi55

jeez you boys need to get a grip hr to everton when they could get rafa.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:58 - May 16 with 1558 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Reknapp hasn't even started in this job yet if he wants to show the world and the qpr fans and the saints loons that come on here that he is actually is a good manager he needs too stay and rebuild and be successfull . Although he needs this job like a hole in the head he has something too prove and this is the perfect job for him to do that.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:00 - May 16 with 1553 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:52 - May 16 by Rangersw12

Poyet
Di Matteo
Karl Robinson

To name 3

All worry me
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:04 - May 16 with 1535 viewsTheBlob

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:58 - May 16 by carrotcrunch_R

Reknapp hasn't even started in this job yet if he wants to show the world and the qpr fans and the saints loons that come on here that he is actually is a good manager he needs too stay and rebuild and be successfull . Although he needs this job like a hole in the head he has something too prove and this is the perfect job for him to do that.

http://www.clubcall.com/queens-park-rangers/boss-gives-transfer-update-1590716.h

Zamora and Johnson?Hmmmmmmmm.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:07 - May 16 with 1528 viewseghamranger

Poyet buying a house in Virginia water,just off the A30 apparently. Long way to travel to Brighton and convenient for rangers and Foolham.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:07 - May 16 with 1467 viewsEastR

when a complete rubbish bit of speculaton gets up to 2 pages worth of postings in a couple of hours, then it's gonna be a long summer

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:19 - May 16 with 1437 viewstoboboly

Poyet has a better set up at Brighton atm, why on earth would he come to us?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:38 - May 16 with 1398 viewsRangersw12

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 15:00 - May 16 by carrotcrunch_R

All worry me

None of them worry me as much as Redknapp does !

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:33 - May 16 with 1326 viewsCharlie1

You should publish them over the summer mate, would be a good / interesting read!

A what if......!

2:59 baby!

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:33 - May 16 with 1323 viewsgueRRilla

Does Beckham have his coaching badges yet?
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:37 - May 16 with 1294 viewsdanehoop

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:33 - May 16 by gueRRilla

Does Beckham have his coaching badges yet?

I think he had them tattooed on somewhere

Never knowingly understood

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:37 - May 16 with 1294 viewsDieByYourSide

Can't see Bill Kenwright putting up with Redknapp's bullshit

Fellaini? Baines? Mirallas?

Nah they wouldn't finish in the top 'alf o' the Championship, giz some money Bill!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:39 - May 16 with 1284 viewsNorthernr

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Whether we like it or not, whether it's a good thing or not, we're going to have to spend some serious wedge on this problem. We're going to have to fund portions of wages for some of the ridiculous players we have already and we're going to need to replace them. Another summer of upheaval is the last thing the club needs, but unlike last summer and the summer before it's actually necessary here. Redknapp is right in that respect - if we took this squad of players, most of whom seem to hate being here and mostly hate each other, into the Champ we'd drop like a rock.

Poyet may think that at Brighton this is as good as it's ever going to get. He's talking about resources and next level as if he believes that without a shed load being spent on the team it's never going to do much better than it's done now. Now QPR's ground and training set up may be inferior, but we've been a Premier League team, we have money to spend and we offer a manager a blank canvas - the entire team needs changing, the entire training ground needs changing, the entire stadium needs changing.
A manager could shape the whole club in his image, with a board that has no football knowledge and therefore seems to place all the power and money in the manager's hands.
That could well be attractive to Poyet.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:42 - May 16 with 1274 viewsdanehoop

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:39 - May 16 by Northernr

Whether we like it or not, whether it's a good thing or not, we're going to have to spend some serious wedge on this problem. We're going to have to fund portions of wages for some of the ridiculous players we have already and we're going to need to replace them. Another summer of upheaval is the last thing the club needs, but unlike last summer and the summer before it's actually necessary here. Redknapp is right in that respect - if we took this squad of players, most of whom seem to hate being here and mostly hate each other, into the Champ we'd drop like a rock.

Poyet may think that at Brighton this is as good as it's ever going to get. He's talking about resources and next level as if he believes that without a shed load being spent on the team it's never going to do much better than it's done now. Now QPR's ground and training set up may be inferior, but we've been a Premier League team, we have money to spend and we offer a manager a blank canvas - the entire team needs changing, the entire training ground needs changing, the entire stadium needs changing.
A manager could shape the whole club in his image, with a board that has no football knowledge and therefore seems to place all the power and money in the manager's hands.
That could well be attractive to Poyet.

Or he could go to an established premier league club instead.

Never knowingly understood

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:45 - May 16 with 1350 viewstoboboly

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:42 - May 16 by danehoop

Or he could go to an established premier league club instead.

My thinking exactly, Everton, Stoke, Chelsea, Swansea, Fulham, Southampton will all have vacancies or have rumours regarding the current managers which he would be in a good position to take advantage of or alternatively Wigan could well be suited to him.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 16:53 - May 16 with 1323 viewsJamie

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I'm sure we could do something with Granero, Hoilett & Taarabt. But when none of them want to stay at the club the task is made much harder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024