Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman fails to agree terms 17:26 - Jan 19 with 12491 views2bluehoops

Sky sports
Coleman fails to agree terms on 08:47 - Jan 20 with 2126 viewsThreeLions

For some reason im just not convinced Coleman is the answer and think it could go all tits up out of his accy comfort zone.
Coleman fails to agree terms on 09:07 - Jan 20 with 2074 views1907

Coleman fails to agree terms on 08:40 - Jan 20 by Albert_Whitehurst

Did Keith Hill say something along the lines of 'it's dead in the water' after the first round of negotiations with Barnsley...? Shortly followed by being rolled out as the new Manager of Barnsley..??

As for the posts of 1907 on this thread....I can't think why you would expect a football club to answer to speculation at your beck and call. Communication from the club based on fact would be a more appropriate way forward.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I said?
Coleman fails to agree terms on 10:18 - Jan 20 with 1998 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Coleman fails to agree terms on 09:07 - Jan 20 by 1907

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I said?

Were you speaking on behalf of Keith Hill then..? :-)

Well, if there is no fact to impart to the fans....what are you expecting them to respond to....rumour..?

If the club start doing that they'll be making random statements on stories with no substance...wasting everyones time...
Coleman fails to agree terms on 10:22 - Jan 20 with 1979 views1907

Coleman fails to agree terms on 10:18 - Jan 20 by Albert_Whitehurst

Were you speaking on behalf of Keith Hill then..? :-)

Well, if there is no fact to impart to the fans....what are you expecting them to respond to....rumour..?

If the club start doing that they'll be making random statements on stories with no substance...wasting everyones time...

How is a simple yes or no quelling fans questions or rumours circling the internet wasting everyone's time? I'm pretty sure most other clubs authorities come out pretty constantly and discuss things in the media, yet its alright to leave "little old Rochdale fans" in the dark? No mate, its not! As a season ticket holder and share holder like many others on this site we are all entitled to know what the hell is going on and have serious concerns about our current plight.
Coleman fails to agree terms on 10:34 - Jan 20 with 1943 viewsDorsetDale

Coleman fails to agree terms on 10:22 - Jan 20 by 1907

How is a simple yes or no quelling fans questions or rumours circling the internet wasting everyone's time? I'm pretty sure most other clubs authorities come out pretty constantly and discuss things in the media, yet its alright to leave "little old Rochdale fans" in the dark? No mate, its not! As a season ticket holder and share holder like many others on this site we are all entitled to know what the hell is going on and have serious concerns about our current plight.

If you were in negotiations with someone (as a buyer not seller) would you announce to the world your intentions?????

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Coleman fails to agree terms on 11:17 - Jan 20 with 1856 viewsD_Alien

Coleman fails to agree terms on 08:47 - Jan 20 by ThreeLions

For some reason im just not convinced Coleman is the answer and think it could go all tits up out of his accy comfort zone.

I don't think comfort zones exist in John Coleman's universe

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coleman fails to agree terms on 11:22 - Jan 20 with 1831 viewsALIF

Coleman fails to agree terms on 17:35 - Jan 19 by 1907

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! This club has become a joke again, my patience is wearing thin

What do you mean 'become a joke'?
Coleman fails to agree terms on 18:13 - Jan 20 with 1673 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Coleman fails to agree terms on 10:22 - Jan 20 by 1907

We are entitled I agree....and when there is some credible news then we will be informed.

I would prefer my football club not to respond to wild rumours every five minutes as we should be above that.
Login to get fewer ads

Coleman fails to agree terms on 18:16 - Jan 20 with 1667 viewsColDale

had the club admitted to negotiations with Coleman, they'd be putting this weekend's three points at risk
Coleman fails to agree terms on 18:53 - Jan 20 with 1603 viewschuckleberry

Coleman fails to agree terms on 18:16 - Jan 20 by ColDale

had the club admitted to negotiations with Coleman, they'd be putting this weekend's three points at risk

From Partington on Twitter:

From what I hear, compensation package not so much the problem as the length of contract on offer - that's where talks broke down Thursday

But it's far from dead in the water - was always going to be difficult to complete today with Dale going away to Wycombe, Accy to Aldershot
Coleman fails to agree terms on 18:53 - Jan 20 with 1604 viewsMeanwood_dale

Just tweeted by richpartington

Wouldn't/couldn't say much on John Coleman to Rochdale rumours until I could firm up the story with trusted contacts. I've done that today
Dale have been talking to the Accrington boss for the last few days - Accy looking for sum in region of £70k compensation
From what I hear, compensation package not so much the problem as the length of contract on offer - that's where talks broke down Thursday
But it's far from dead in the water - was always going to be difficult to complete today with Dale going away to Wycombe, Accy to Aldershot
Coleman fails to agree terms on 19:07 - Jan 20 with 1555 viewsDoctor_Parple

for some reason i just cant see coleman coming here :/

David in Bristol!!!

Coleman fails to agree terms on 19:18 - Jan 20 with 1515 viewsD_Alien

Pretty much confirms what we've thought all along - security of tenure at Accy means he needs some kind of security at Dale were he to make the move

Might not happen till early next week now - there's games to focus on and points at stake, and if Coleman's the man we think he is, he'll do right by Accy

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coleman fails to agree terms on 19:42 - Jan 20 with 1455 viewsmacro

Coleman fails to agree terms on 19:18 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

Pretty much confirms what we've thought all along - security of tenure at Accy means he needs some kind of security at Dale were he to make the move

Might not happen till early next week now - there's games to focus on and points at stake, and if Coleman's the man we think he is, he'll do right by Accy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16658012.stm

just lost his captain to preston though
Coleman fails to agree terms on 20:08 - Jan 20 with 1411 viewsfitzochris

Coleman fails to agree terms on 18:53 - Jan 20 by Meanwood_dale

Just tweeted by richpartington

Wouldn't/couldn't say much on John Coleman to Rochdale rumours until I could firm up the story with trusted contacts. I've done that today
Dale have been talking to the Accrington boss for the last few days - Accy looking for sum in region of £70k compensation

Tusted contacts? Deepthroat? It's hardly Watergate.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Coleman fails to agree terms on 14:23 - Jan 21 with 1236 viewsRalphs12

Coleman fails to agree terms on 20:08 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

Tusted contacts? Deepthroat? It's hardly Watergate.

RP tweeting "....hearing its beech's last game in charge of the first team".........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024