Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt 14:25 - Jul 29 with 2713 viewsonehunglow

22-5%
That enough for them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:42 - Jul 29 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

Fire
Police
Ambulance
NHS ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:46 - Jul 29 with 1384 viewsonehunglow

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:42 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes

Fire
Police
Ambulance
NHS ?

Remember May saying Police were not a special case?

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:52 - Jul 29 with 1374 viewsFlashberryjack

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:46 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Remember May saying Police were not a special case?

What about a pay rise for Barristers, some of them are forced to use food banks, if you believe an ex poster.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:55 - Jul 29 with 1365 viewsonehunglow

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 14:52 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

What about a pay rise for Barristers, some of them are forced to use food banks, if you believe an ex poster.

I recall that well.
I bought Jon lunch in Blackpool but his comments were made after our meet
Nice chap
I admit to having a blind spot with barristers and fully admit having zero respect for their job ,and question their mindset
Yet,they both prosecute and defend which puddles my brain even more

One of my ex colleagues is now a leading Silk.
He defended the Rhys Jones murderers ,pleading leniency when found guilty

Utterly immoral.

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 18:35 - Jul 29 with 1275 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Nurses union say they want the same, here we go!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 18:52 - Jul 29 with 1251 viewsItchySphincter

They said that they were going to get this done quickly so it shouldn't come a s a surprise. The reasoning that it will cost more in the long run if they don't do something is probably pretty sound.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 19:04 - Jul 29 with 1232 viewsScotia

Deserve every penny. Should have had an offer like this a long time ago.
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:36 - Jul 29 with 1168 viewsSullutaCreturned

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 19:04 - Jul 29 by Scotia

Yes but put all thes threads together.

The ay rises, the proposed pension tax, the care homes fees, winter fuel.....they are sayingthere won't be any increase in workingtax but we will end up paying more. it'll be by so called stealth taxes, our take home pay won't drop BUt we will end up paying even more than we do now, elsewhere.

Maybe Labour willimprove things but nyon epecting that we will be better off in our wallets or tat we won't pay more is sadly mistaken.
Login to get fewer ads

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:40 - Jul 29 with 1163 viewsraynor94

Good of the pensioners to pay for it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 1160 viewsScotia

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:36 - Jul 29 by SullutaCreturned

The ay rises, the proposed pension tax, the care homes fees, winter fuel.....they are sayingthere won't be any increase in workingtax but we will end up paying more. it'll be by so called stealth taxes, our take home pay won't drop BUt we will end up paying even more than we do now, elsewhere.

Maybe Labour willimprove things but nyon epecting that we will be better off in our wallets or tat we won't pay more is sadly mistaken.

I hope those that can afford it pay more, and that can be a lot of people.

I don't need free school meals or prescriptions, my parents don't need the winter fuel allowance
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:57 - Jul 29 with 1119 viewsFlashberryjack

Wait until people start having to pay for Ed Miliband's carbon neutral plans, they will certainly make your eyes water.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 21:28 - Jul 29 with 1076 viewsItchySphincter

If they improve things it stands to reason that we’ll be better off. Everything has to be paid for so suck it up. Highest tax burden ever under the Tories, don’t forget that - and where did that money go?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 21:44 - Jul 29 with 1044 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:57 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

Wait until people start having to pay for Ed Miliband's carbon neutral plans, they will certainly make your eyes water.

The guy is an idiot. He wants to go fast in a sector that is characterised by emerging technologies, costs will come down over time so a go steady strategy will save the Government billions.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 21:49 - Jul 29 with 1036 viewsmajorraglan

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:40 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Good of the pensioners to pay for it

The pensioners tend to be their best customers too.
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 00:55 - Jul 30 with 967 viewsRobbie

And the floodgates are open , everybody jump on Labour throwing wage increase arond in some cases 22% , think I can see a doctor at my local Health Centre , not a chance .

Can see this new Chancellor going at the Middle ground earners like me , done my bit in the past and thought my State Pension might be a nest egg for a rainy day , nope now at risk .

Claims that it will put money towards the genuine really needy are fine .

First hand viewing myself , both parents with top of the range mobiles more concerned with that screen than their childrens needs and attention seeking .

Never mind my upcoming income tax hit will look after their lifestyle , they might even get an upgrade off my donation .
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 06:52 - Jul 30 with 920 viewsraynor94

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:41 - Jul 29 by Scotia

I don't need free school meals or prescriptions, my parents don't need the winter fuel allowance

I hope your parents are donating the allowance they don't need to a suitable charity

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 08:14 - Jul 30 with 891 viewsonehunglow

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 00:55 - Jul 30 by Robbie

And the floodgates are open , everybody jump on Labour throwing wage increase arond in some cases 22% , think I can see a doctor at my local Health Centre , not a chance .

Can see this new Chancellor going at the Middle ground earners like me , done my bit in the past and thought my State Pension might be a nest egg for a rainy day , nope now at risk .

Claims that it will put money towards the genuine really needy are fine .

First hand viewing myself , both parents with top of the range mobiles more concerned with that screen than their childrens needs and attention seeking .

Never mind my upcoming income tax hit will look after their lifestyle , they might even get an upgrade off my donation .

Make no mistake Rob.
They are after you
There always were

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 08:38 - Jul 30 with 881 viewsScotia

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 06:52 - Jul 30 by raynor94

I hope your parents are donating the allowance they don't need to a suitable charity

Well they pay more than what they receive from that towards private health insurance.
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 09:23 - Jul 30 with 853 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 19:04 - Jul 29 by Scotia

They had a 9% pay rise last year.
[Post edited 30 Jul 9:24]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 09:28 - Jul 30 with 840 viewsraynor94

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 08:38 - Jul 30 by Scotia

Well they pay more than what they receive from that towards private health insurance.

And that's their choice

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 10:27 - Jul 30 with 813 viewsBoundy

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 20:41 - Jul 29 by Scotia

Maybe you don't but millions do .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 11:25 - Jul 30 with 771 viewstrampie

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 09:23 - Jul 30 by felixstowe_jack

They had a 9% pay rise last year.
[Post edited 30 Jul 9:24]

Greed, blackmail and carrying through action that endangers people.
I'm not sympathetic to them, traditionally they earn their money when they have done their time, if they want more money at the front end of their careers ok no argument but don't give them so much at the back end of their careers, doctors that have had a full career are nearly always wealthy people in society.
[Post edited 30 Jul 11:25]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 12:46 - Jul 30 with 746 viewsGwyn737

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 21:49 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

The pensioners tend to be their best customers too.

Very true.

I find it quite sad that when awarded pay rises that are generally recommended by independent pay review bodies that take into account a number of factors (especially recruitment and retention), public servants become public enemies.

In some cases, the same people who criticise the get cross because empty post are filled by agencies and/or immigrants.

It’s almost like it’s not thought through…
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 13:13 - Jul 30 with 709 viewscontroversial_jack

Does this mean GPs or just hospital docs?
Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 13:48 - Jul 30 with 686 viewsScotia

Doctors offered a pay rise by Govt on 10:27 - Jul 30 by Boundy

Maybe you don't but millions do .

And that's why all benefits should be means tested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024