Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds disorder 22:54 - Jul 18 with 9207 viewsonehunglow

New government ,a Labour govt and noe this
How will Yvette Cooper play this ?
Looks like ,for once,police not to blame,really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leeds disorder on 12:39 - Jul 20 with 853 viewspencoedjack

Leeds disorder on 11:28 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

The future for the U.K imo looks extremely bleak! And I guess the majority on here think that way also.

A country infiltrated by epidemic numbers of foreign organised crime gangs, a segragated/sectarian country with some area's that makes Crossmaglen, Falls Road and Shankill Road look normal by comparrison.

No go zone's/area's force-multiplying at a staggering rate!!!! Area's that are too unsafe for women to walk alone even in broad daylight!!!

A country being overpopulated at an insane rate with public services in a catastrophic state, and with governments, an education system, police force, civil service and judiciary so infiltrated by WOKE, that law and order, decency, morals and a functional safe and secure society no longer matters.

To think our fore-fathers jumped out of Dakota's, waded through blood soaked sea, got torpedoed on merchant/Royal Navy missions, got shot down into cold Atlantic seas etc, only for the country to end up in the sh1t state it is now.

Top post fella đź‘Ť
Leeds disorder on 12:57 - Jul 20 with 828 viewsWingstandwood

Leeds disorder on 12:39 - Jul 20 by pencoedjack

Top post fella đź‘Ť

Thanks, a special mention to British military who went out to Afghanistan on a mission objective to keep U.K streets safe by intervening overseas to prevent terrorism over here, only for U.K border control to then be abandoned.

Like I previoulsy mentioned the complete and utter oppostite way of doing things correctly is the new way forward, Staggering!

Argus!

Leeds disorder on 13:04 - Jul 20 with 816 viewscontroversial_jack

Leeds disorder on 12:57 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

Thanks, a special mention to British military who went out to Afghanistan on a mission objective to keep U.K streets safe by intervening overseas to prevent terrorism over here, only for U.K border control to then be abandoned.

Like I previoulsy mentioned the complete and utter oppostite way of doing things correctly is the new way forward, Staggering!

The British military failed badly too. A huge embarrassment. Not the troops, but the leadership
Leeds disorder on 13:27 - Jul 20 with 808 viewsWingstandwood

It does rather look like there is a worrying and growing societal trend regarding respect for law and society along with integration going on up North and elsewhere in the U.K?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7706034/roma-children-slovakian-migrants-sheffield

Argus!

Leeds disorder on 14:51 - Jul 20 with 761 viewsDJack

Leeds disorder on 12:33 - Jul 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Send the army in then. It’ll be good target practice.

"Not sure where you’ve got that from. I’m as liberal as can be on most matters. I’d even describe myself as radical on some."

This hasn't aged well.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Leeds disorder on 15:32 - Jul 20 with 728 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Leeds disorder on 14:51 - Jul 20 by DJack

"Not sure where you’ve got that from. I’m as liberal as can be on most matters. I’d even describe myself as radical on some."

This hasn't aged well.

In what way?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Leeds disorder on 16:07 - Jul 20 with 702 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leeds disorder on 13:27 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

It does rather look like there is a worrying and growing societal trend regarding respect for law and society along with integration going on up North and elsewhere in the U.K?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7706034/roma-children-slovakian-migrants-sheffield

When David Blunkett says there is going to be an explosion you understand we have created a significant problem that is difficult to reverse, we are in the sh1t.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Leeds disorder on 16:49 - Jul 20 with 669 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 12:57 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

Which begs the question is all being done by design ?? ... I think so .
What makes things worse is that MP's have totally lost touch with their constituents .Time was when an MP took the oath and was glad to have the honour of representing his/her constituency which was why they were known and still are by the title of right honourable .
Now however we have the unedifying spectacle of the commons awarding themselves inflation busting pay rises while the common man has to struggle on with a mere pittance in comparison. On top of that claiming anything and everything on expenses paid for by the taxpayer adds insult to injury . These inflammatory ethnic issues in inner cities may as well be on the moon to our parliamentary folk.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds disorder on 17:00 - Jul 20 with 649 viewsDJack

Leeds disorder on 14:51 - Jul 20 by DJack

This hasn't aged well.

Against your call to bring the army in for a policing matter.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Leeds disorder on 17:01 - Jul 20 with 649 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 13:04 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

The British military failed badly too. A huge embarrassment. Not the troops, but the leadership

How shameful to deride the British army but laud the historic raping filth that is the Russian Army .
I ll leave it there

Leeds disorder on 17:18 - Jul 20 with 614 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Leeds disorder on 17:00 - Jul 20 by DJack

Against your call to bring the army in for a policing matter.

Radical action is needed to subdue these violent criminals. OHL said the police won’t do it so who else will?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Leeds disorder on 17:21 - Jul 20 with 609 viewsBoundy

Leeds disorder on 17:01 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

How shameful to deride the British army but laud the historic raping filth that is the Russian Army .
I ll leave it there

Not worthy of a response other than he's a

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds disorder on 17:44 - Jul 20 with 591 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 17:18 - Jul 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Radical action is needed to subdue these violent criminals. OHL said the police won’t do it so who else will?

They won’t because they can’t
Such is the nature of CCs now,none of them will out their head above the parapet
They are all the same
Corporate managers who want no aggravation.

Smashing criminals doesn’t look good.
It should do

Us or Them

Leeds disorder on 17:44 - Jul 20 with 591 viewsWingstandwood

Leeds disorder on 16:07 - Jul 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

When David Blunkett says there is going to be an explosion you understand we have created a significant problem that is difficult to reverse, we are in the sh1t.

What beggar’s belief is the fact that for some utterly explicable reason there are individuals who encourage utterly appalling standards and practices that are damaging the U.K and taking it U.K backwards.

What we are seeing? I presume this must be loony-leftism at its very worst, because some are more than obvioulsy yearning for a destabilised, unsafe and chaotic country.

There again we’ve had idiots over recent times that want to "defund the police", desecrate war memorials, tear down statues, rename streets and denigrate British history etc.

That say’s it all for me i.e. vastly more destructive Marxist than ever it is someone being justifiably concerend for this countries future by wanting the return of (that once was!) sanity and common sense.

Argus!

Leeds disorder on 17:46 - Jul 20 with 589 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 17:44 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

What beggar’s belief is the fact that for some utterly explicable reason there are individuals who encourage utterly appalling standards and practices that are damaging the U.K and taking it U.K backwards.

What we are seeing? I presume this must be loony-leftism at its very worst, because some are more than obvioulsy yearning for a destabilised, unsafe and chaotic country.

There again we’ve had idiots over recent times that want to "defund the police", desecrate war memorials, tear down statues, rename streets and denigrate British history etc.

That say’s it all for me i.e. vastly more destructive Marxist than ever it is someone being justifiably concerend for this countries future by wanting the return of (that once was!) sanity and common sense.

But why have the majority allowed it all.
It’s down to our cowardice and insouciance

Leeds disorder on 17:59 - Jul 20 with 573 viewsDJack

Leeds disorder on 17:18 - Jul 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No radical action required at all.

1. Recruit more officers - the Tories have cut the number of officers.
2. Invest more money in local policing and "social" services - the difficult one with the current state of the coffers of UK PLC.

These reduce the problems at source and if some scrote or anarchist chances their arm then riot police do their thing.

Admittedly none of these are easy in the current financial climate but throwing your hands up in the air is pointless.

Leeds disorder on 19:33 - Jul 20 with 531 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leeds disorder on 17:44 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

We are going the same way as France where there are neighbourhoods that are impossible to police,. Whilst dull idiots call people who want more control, sanity and common sense are labelled far right undesirables.

Leeds disorder on 19:44 - Jul 20 with 522 viewsReslovenSwan1

No one hurt or injured by accounts I have read. Several arrests and a few insurance write offs for a bius company. Some social unrest being investigated and ramble rousing ( probable hangers on) facing a stiff jail sentence as was seen in Swansea event.

Romanians heading home and some not coming back. Child bruising must be investigated. UK looks after children as it should.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Leeds disorder on 20:15 - Jul 20 with 484 viewsBoundy

Leeds disorder on 19:44 - Jul 20 by ReslovenSwan1

No one hurt or injured by accounts I have read. Several arrests and a few insurance write offs for a bius company. Some social unrest being investigated and ramble rousing ( probable hangers on) facing a stiff jail sentence as was seen in Swansea event.

Romanians heading home and some not coming back. Child bruising must be investigated. UK looks after children as it should.

I'm sure you wouldn't be so sanguine if it had happened up in the sticks , many innocents were caught up with their property damaged yes they may have insurance but some won't pay out if its classed as a riot

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds disorder on 20:31 - Jul 20 with 472 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leeds disorder on 19:44 - Jul 20 by ReslovenSwan1

These were Roma people from Slovakia. I'm not sure why we took them in, Slovakia is a safe country.

Leeds disorder on 20:36 - Jul 20 with 466 viewspencoedjack

Leeds disorder on 13:04 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

You are a complete & utter tosser who should be banned from this site.
Leeds disorder on 21:06 - Jul 20 with 453 viewsReslovenSwan1

Leeds disorder on 20:15 - Jul 20 by Boundy

I'm sure you wouldn't be so sanguine if it had happened up in the sticks , many innocents were caught up with their property damaged yes they may have insurance but some won't pay out if its classed as a riot

It is regrettable of course and a feel for the residents. No injured police or citizens. UK insurance is a fine establishment. I am sure the innocent will not lose.

First bus would have contingencies. It has been a quiet summer so far.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Leeds disorder on 21:15 - Jul 20 with 452 viewsmax936

Leeds disorder on 20:36 - Jul 20 by pencoedjack

You are a complete & utter tosser who should be banned from this site.

Absolutely and there's one other at this time who should suffer the same fate 100 %
complete morons the pair of them!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leeds disorder on 21:23 - Jul 20 with 446 viewsraynor94

Leeds disorder on 20:31 - Jul 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

These were Roma people from Slovakia. I'm not sure why we took them in, Slovakia is a safe country.

I thought they were from Romania🤔

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds disorder on 21:29 - Jul 20 with 440 viewstheloneranger

"Iustin Dobre, aged 37, of Clifton Mount, Harehills, Leeds, has been charged with violent disorder and arson reckless as to endanger life.

He has been remanded to appear at Leeds Magistrates’ Court on Monday (July 22).

Earlier today, officers arrested a further five people on suspicion of violent disorder. They remain in police custody at this time.

Four people who were initially arrested in connection with the violent disorder have been bailed pending further investigation."

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/harehills-disorder-man-charged-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024