Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread 09:29 - Mar 20 with 31058 viewsloftboy

1-3 QPR

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 1862 viewsHantsR

Lyndon !!!!! Great move all round
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 1844 views2Thomas2Bowles

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 1861 viewsGaryT

Get in there!
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 1859 viewsjoolsyp

Yesssssssssssss! Dykes and brilliant from Chair and Wallace!
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1841 viewskropotkin41

Nice to see the squad all celebrating with Dykes! Come on U RRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1830 viewsizlingtonhoop

Fu cking fuc king Yessssssssss!

Go Lyndon!!!!
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1831 viewsTacticalR

Super Dykes!

Air hostess clique

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1814 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great team goal as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1795 viewsQPRSteve

So pleased for Dykes
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1783 viewsstevec

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

Super Dykes!

Sign him up!
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1781 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin out to Chair, out to Austin, cross blocked.

HT.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 1762 viewslarsricchi

My first scorer scores first! Thrilled for Lyndon.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:49 - Mar 20 with 1710 viewsdannyblue

Go on Lyndon! Great run and cross from Wallace, lovely pass inside Ilias. Happppppy halft time
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 1646 viewsChrisNW6

So glad I paid my £10 to witness that goal.....much deserved and Charlies celebrations summed it up. Go on Lyndon Dykes!!!
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 1621 viewskarl

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:48 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Great team goal as well.

Chair and Wallace have paired up very well today.
Absolutely delighted for Dykes.

Nothing to do with Scotland games coming up...
Honest😂
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 1609 viewseastside_r

Lovely, lovely goal.

Great by Chair, good movement by Wallace, Dykes in the right place, makes no mistake.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 1592 viewsR_from_afar

I'm over the moon for him, he bravely bundled in from close range with a man clambering all over him. You Rsss

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 1580 viewsjoolsyp

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:44 - Mar 20 by denhamhoop2

Ejaria looks outstanding

Head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. We need to close him down more, gave him loads of space first half.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:51 - Mar 20 with 1574 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That comes at the end of another good half from Dykes.

That break did him the world of good.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:51 - Mar 20 with 1567 viewstraininvain

Chuffed for Dykes who started and finished the move. And wasn’t someone on here the other week saying that Wallace offers no attacking threat. How many assists in recent games?
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 1495 viewsHantsR

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:39 - Mar 20 by HantsR

Nick London nicked a BFD line from LFW

Just checked back, he said something along the lines of Colinallcars' "He looks a bit lightweight to me, needs to build himself up....."
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 1491 viewscolinallcars

So happy for Dukes - he has played very well today.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 1485 viewsBklynRanger

So pleased for the big lad. Must admit I thought Ilias had again maybe held on to it too long but that ball was different class - Reading knew they were fcuked as soon as it left his foot.

I might even go and end the latest lockdown flare-up with the wife on the strength of that.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 1473 viewsTrom

Butt clenching starfish time at the bottom of the table.

Wednesday winning against Barnsley 0-1
Rotherham winning against Bristol 0-1
Wycombe and Coventry 0-0
Birmingham losing against Watford 1-0
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 1454 viewsA40Bosh

Would have been happy going in 0 - 0 at HT so the goal was a bonus.

Great team goal, Wallace has been doing more of that overlapping recently and it really paid off again!!

Good to see us going toe to toe with a team sitting in 6th place and other than the goal I felt it was a fairly even first half.

Let's hope we can come out again on the front foot and stamp a bit of authority on the first 10 mins and try and get a 2nd early.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024