Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread 16:38 - Jan 28 with 30214 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 4074 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yaaay Brewsy bonus!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 4072 viewsPozuelosSideys

haha well that worked. lets try again.

Wtf is this nonsense? shape up ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 4025 viewsLibertarian

Get in
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 3988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 1 by joshdon10

Sure we got the record for players scoring against previous clubs. Just don’t understand why we just leave him run towards our defence and get a shot away. Rodon and guehi should of closed that space instantly. Good finish but awful defending

Another brand new centre half pairing of kids who’ve never played together before

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 3965 viewsCopaMundial

Cooper is an idiot, Wilmot should be starting but Tommy Cooper prefers an untried Chelsea youngster, really, really worried about the direction the club is heading in with this beaut in charge.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 3974 viewsraynor94

Calm down, Calm down.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 1 with 3874 viewsswan65split

Loved that one PNE commy rubbishing Ayew. Then next second. Lol
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 1 with 3871 viewsMrSwerve

Deserve that. We've got some very promising youngsters to finish this season off with.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 1 with 3805 viewstheloneranger

Perhaps someone should write a song about Brewster ...

"A Boy Named Rhian" maybe ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 1 with 3751 viewsSTID2017

Get in !
Seconds before the commentators (Preston biased of course) were slagging Ayew off, then he goes on to create the equaliser

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 1 with 3687 viewsJohnw102

AA looked a shade offside but WTF.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 1 with 3226 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If the bbc live text is to be believed we’re running riot

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 1 with 3042 viewsMrSwerve

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

If the bbc live text is to be believed we’re running riot

Should be ahead.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 1 with 2880 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Should be ahead.

Now where have I heard that before.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 1 with 2864 viewsMrSwerve

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

Now where have I heard that before.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 1 with 2520 viewsDr_Winston

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Another brand new centre half pairing of kids who’ve never played together before

He can't help himself.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 1 with 2492 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:17 - Feb 1 by Fireboy2

Eh?

It should act as reassurance that their place isnt under threat more like.

It will act as a motivator to the young players we have left at the club, who aren't starting today though. Cullen, Fulton, Dhanda, Cabango, Garrick, Conor. That will, in turn create the threat to the other's places. This transfer window has been by far the best for a long time.

That team today, that bench...with Conor, Garrick, VDH to come into it, definitely fills me with confidence. Best team we've had all season.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 1 with 2378 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wilmot splinters again? he’s been shoved out after some very decent performances.

But many on here reckon these loanees have contracts which force us to play them. Just doesn't make sense.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 1 with 2338 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 1 by monmouth

I’m more shocked at Byers and Bidwell.

As to Rodon/Guehi. I really think we’ve just written this season off as a try a few things season. If it should come to something more then great, but not expected.

Written the season off??!! Mad. We are going for the playoffs. Easy to see.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 1 with 2330 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 1 by Captain_Sham

Yup. Coopers backed himself to get a tune out of the pups. I don't think he can relegate us from here.

No, but he can get us promotion!

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 1 with 2213 viewsmonmouth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Written the season off??!! Mad. We are going for the playoffs. Easy to see.

Really? We won’t turn down the play offs, but we aren’t “going for them”. Just watch the games against Cardiff and Stoke, two poor sides where we went for two points and got one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 1 with 2082 viewsjack2jack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 2061 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Really? We won’t turn down the play offs, but we aren’t “going for them”. Just watch the games against Cardiff and Stoke, two poor sides where we went for two points and got one.

I didn't see the Stoke game, but I doubt we are looking for draws. Do you think he's looking for a point today? I certainly don't.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 2052 viewsdizietsma

just found this stream

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/59297/Swansea_City_vs_Preston_North_End.html
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 1 with 1948 viewsjojaca

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 1 by jack2jack

4 pts off play offs, it will start to look desperate if we don't win today.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024