Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread 16:38 - Jan 28 with 31442 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 06:32 - Feb 1 with 3789 viewsTimTtam

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 05:33 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

IMO Gallagher is a much better 10 than Celina, he is playing in his best position and is our best player there. Only concern for me is the number of bookings he picks up, he is on 9 this season 1 away from a 2 match ban.

I wasn't sure whether bookings at other clubs carried over. That's a shame. Thanks for clarifying. He may get his 10th today...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:06 - Feb 1 with 3766 viewsThornburyswan

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 06:32 - Feb 1 by TimTtam

I wasn't sure whether bookings at other clubs carried over. That's a shame. Thanks for clarifying. He may get his 10th today...

& he have to get to match 32 without another yellow to avoid the two-match ban so it’s coming.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:57 - Feb 1 with 3717 viewsNotLoyal

Our performances of late have been depressing, seriously need to turn things round, Cooper says all the right things, surely it's time for our young team to deliver.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:37 - Feb 1 with 3718 viewsGixerJack

I have a feeling in my bones that todays game is going to be a springboard that sets us up for the remainder of the season.

Seeing the players shipped out might even act as a motivator for the players that have been under performing
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:43 - Feb 1 with 3713 viewsepaul

Is the crazy dutch b*stard playing today, somehow I fancy he'll score a worldy................

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:17 - Feb 1 with 3562 viewsFireboy2

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:37 - Feb 1 by GixerJack

I have a feeling in my bones that todays game is going to be a springboard that sets us up for the remainder of the season.

Seeing the players shipped out might even act as a motivator for the players that have been under performing

Eh?

It should act as reassurance that their place isnt under threat more like.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 3512 viewsGixerJack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:17 - Feb 1 by Fireboy2

Eh?

It should act as reassurance that their place isnt under threat more like.

I’m struggling to identify who’s position these guys were threatening
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 3395 viewsTenbySwan

Liam Cullen on the bench?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 3343 viewsThornburyswan

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 by TenbySwan

Liam Cullen on the bench?

He sure is.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 3255 viewsbuilthjack

That fcking clown is in at left back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Feb 1 with 3225 viewsunion_jack

Roberts dropped (or injured?).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Feb 1 with 3234 viewsairedale

Surprised to see Rodon and Guehi starting before Wilmot and Cabango, what with Guehi being inexperienced and Rodon only just coming back.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 1 with 3202 viewsbuilthjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Roberts dropped (or injured?).

Injured

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Feb 1 with 3098 viewsNotLoyal

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:43 - Feb 1 by epaul

Is the crazy dutch b*stard playing today, somehow I fancy he'll score a worldy................

Memories indeed mate.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 3058 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wilmot splinters again? he’s been shoved out after some very decent performances.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 2761 views34dfgdf54

Any streams going?
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 2662 viewsmonmouth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Feb 1 by airedale

Surprised to see Rodon and Guehi starting before Wilmot and Cabango, what with Guehi being inexperienced and Rodon only just coming back.

I’m more shocked at Byers and Bidwell.

As to Rodon/Guehi. I really think we’ve just written this season off as a try a few things season. If it should come to something more then great, but not expected.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 2593 viewsLord_Bony

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Any streams going?

Good luck with this one..

https://login.swanseacity.com/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 2552 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 1 by monmouth

I’m more shocked at Byers and Bidwell.

As to Rodon/Guehi. I really think we’ve just written this season off as a try a few things season. If it should come to something more then great, but not expected.

Yup. Coopers backed himself to get a tune out of the pups. I don't think he can relegate us from here.

Its just a ride.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 2461 viewsBanosPerth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 1 by Lord_Bony

Good luck with this one..

https://login.swanseacity.com/

Not much luck going ... no stream appeared yet ! What a waste of money this is.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 2448 viewscookie_jack

Any streams going?

https://www.viprow.net/preston-north-end-vs-swansea-city-2-online-stream

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 2420 viewsbuilthjack

Any streams going?

Struggling to find one

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 1 with 2317 viewsLord_Bony

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 1 by BanosPerth

It costs a tenner but I think its the 3pm window not many streams out there for this. If we was still in the prem no problem.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 2273 viewsMrSwerve

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 1 by BanosPerth

See my bumped SwansTV thread.

Edit: sorry I see you already have.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 15:16]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 1 with 2181 viewsMrSwerve

Promising start from us. Gallagher looks a cracking player to be fair...can see why Charlton didn't want to lose him.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024