Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Vs homophobia 21:34 - Jul 27 with 30410 viewsBanosswan

Depressing.

Anyone caught chanting, automatic two year ban.

PFA are clueless.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:56 - Aug 1 with 2489 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 15:56 - Jul 30 by Mo_Wives

Uh oh, look out, Owen Jones has had a Drambuie.

Is Owen Jones old enough to drink alcohol?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:05 - Aug 1 with 2472 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:56 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Yes.

It is not illegal:
For someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises.
For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.

Thanks to Felixstowe jack for providing this information on the 'giving beer to kids' thread

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:05 - Aug 1 with 2472 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 14:49 - Jul 30 by jacksfullaces

prejudice against race, disability or sexuality wrong, end of, individuals have no say over this, and should not be discriminated against. sadly there is inherent, historical views that need to be challenged that are centuries old and have probably done more harm than they have against gingers.

however, separate point in terms of religion imo, that is a choice.

and even more separate point with regard to this programme/rugby. what alfie did all good and makes him a role model etc no problems with that .. what I am interested in knowing is in the 10 yrs since he came out how many rugby players at a professional level are openly gay?

maybe it's time to reassess whether rugby really has moved on hugely on the back of his story?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:10 - Aug 1 with 2466 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:05 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

Yes.

It is not illegal:
For someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises.
For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.

Thanks to Felixstowe jack for providing this information on the 'giving beer to kids' thread

Come to think of it - he couldn't possibly write that arse dribble while sober...
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:18 - Aug 1 with 2459 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:56 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Yes and have gay sex

It's all the rage at the moment .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:19 - Aug 1 with 2457 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:10 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Come to think of it - he couldn't possibly write that arse dribble while sober...

Wouldn't it be great if he kept waking up with a hangover, reading the shit he had wrote and muttering "f*ck...I gone and done it again"

*Cut to AA meeting -
"Hi, I'm Owen and I write bollocks when I'm drunk"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:23 - Aug 1 with 2455 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:18 - Aug 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes and have gay sex

It's all the rage at the moment .

I'll take your word for it, Tom.
Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 09:29 - Aug 1 with 2451 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:19 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

Wouldn't it be great if he kept waking up with a hangover, reading the shit he had wrote and muttering "f*ck...I gone and done it again"

*Cut to AA meeting -
"Hi, I'm Owen and I write bollocks when I'm drunk"

Shame on you all !
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 9:31]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 09:39 - Aug 1 with 2442 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 09:29 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Shame on you all !

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 1 with 2439 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 09:29 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Shame on you all !

Not a Tory and never will be.

I get my left of centre journalistic jollies from Nick Cohen, David Aaronovitch, Philip Collins and Will Hutton, not some economically illiterate, juvenile, Corbyn fanboy.

[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 10:41]
Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:31 - Aug 1 with 2408 viewsHumpty

Some of these poofs should just learn to take a joke. Honestly. What's wrong with them?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40643461
Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:35 - Aug 1 with 2404 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:31 - Aug 1 by Humpty

Some of these poofs should just learn to take a joke. Honestly. What's wrong with them?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40643461

Maybe they were beaten up by your strawman. It seems a little bit out of control.

Or are you suggesting their injury's were cause by the blunt force trauma of a joke?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:52 - Aug 1 with 2387 viewsHumpty

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:35 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

Maybe they were beaten up by your strawman. It seems a little bit out of control.

Or are you suggesting their injury's were cause by the blunt force trauma of a joke?

Hardly a strawman. Just something I saw on the BBC earlier and it seemed a bit relevant to this thread.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 11:32 - Aug 1 with 2361 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:52 - Aug 1 by Humpty

Hardly a strawman. Just something I saw on the BBC earlier and it seemed a bit relevant to this thread.

Hardly a strawman?, yeah Ok, if you say so.

But you're right,it is very relevant to this thread. Probably not in the way you think though. It backs up MY argument.
If you saw my conversation with my good friend, ECB, you would see that I want less of this shit in the world. I just don't believe political correctness is helping...I believe it is harming.
Then you rock up...with your article, showing hate crimes against gay people are on the rise. So...the more politically correct we are getting, the higher number of attacks we are seeing on gay people. Thanks Hump, you could say you were 'hoist by your own retard' (oh, shit...sorry. Retard is not PC, is it?)
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 11:42]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 12:34 - Aug 1 with 2310 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Not a Tory and never will be.

I get my left of centre journalistic jollies from Nick Cohen, David Aaronovitch, Philip Collins and Will Hutton, not some economically illiterate, juvenile, Corbyn fanboy.

[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 10:41]

After this interview Campbell and Portillo sent him to B&Q for a left handed screw driver and a bag of skyhooks.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 22:15 - Aug 2 with 2215 viewsGaryjack

I wonder whether Gareth Thomas has considered 'Straightways' seems a decent enough place for gays to be cured of their 'illness'.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 23:48 - Aug 6 with 2099 viewsLoyal

I actually watched this for a second time this evening.
Why is Greg Clarke at the FA still in a job.

Edit - laughable link to the responses by palace supporters regards them being stitched up.
They even say they want the right to reply.
Didn't the tossers have that and nobody turned up ?
Just like the pub thing two seasons ago. Pure cowards, Alfie is right.

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=167556&page=13
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 1:37]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alfie Vs homophobia on 01:40 - Aug 7 with 2079 viewsLoyal

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:10 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

How do you know I am not proactive? You don't. You're issues here are personal with me. They shouldn't be you need to recognise the point of this thread and recognise the issues instead of trying to be all righteous about what I am saying.

Oh, so you have been accused of inaction ?
Actually being called out as not doing something and your reply I would say is slightly ironic.
Touché .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:26 - Aug 7 with 2015 viewsbuilthjack

I didn't watch it. The reason?
Gareth Thomas uses the fact that he is gay to make shedloads of money.
Time and time again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024