Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Vs homophobia 21:34 - Jul 27 with 30408 viewsBanosswan

Depressing.

Anyone caught chanting, automatic two year ban.

PFA are clueless.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:24 - Jul 28 with 1751 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:00 - Jul 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Horrible. Making as much cash from being a victim of homophobia as humanly possible. I'm definitely NOT anti gay but very much anti Gareth Thomas.

Well done Brynnie I wrote out a similar post last night, but shit out thinking of the stick I'd get, but you're spot on hoping he paying his agent good money because he's doing a hell of a job, with him being in all these different programs about the same thing, but hitting it from different angles, being gay is in vogue these days it seems, Nigel Owens is similar, I like Nigel though, not fussed on Alfie though, not that I've met either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:26 - Jul 28 with 1748 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:24 - Jul 28 by max936

Well done Brynnie I wrote out a similar post last night, but shit out thinking of the stick I'd get, but you're spot on hoping he paying his agent good money because he's doing a hell of a job, with him being in all these different programs about the same thing, but hitting it from different angles, being gay is in vogue these days it seems, Nigel Owens is similar, I like Nigel though, not fussed on Alfie though, not that I've met either.

Homophobe.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:30 - Jul 28 with 1740 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:26 - Jul 28 by Darran

Homophobe.

Nah not me mush, you probably agree with me anyway.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:31 - Jul 28 with 1734 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:30 - Jul 28 by max936

Nah not me mush, you probably agree with me anyway.

I think he's lovely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:35 - Jul 28 with 1726 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:31 - Jul 28 by Darran

I think he's lovely.

No doubt you do, seeing as you've got that picture of him and his loved one, Cheap Trick fan as well no doubt.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:58 - Jul 28 with 1693 viewsJackfath

PEople having a go about someone highlighting how behind a sport is in its dealings with homophobia. Incredible.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 17:42 - Jul 28 with 1661 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:58 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

PEople having a go about someone highlighting how behind a sport is in its dealings with homophobia. Incredible.

I'm not having a go at him its obvious that he's been tormented by his sexuality his marriage tells you that, on how he tried to bury his true self, he's not the only and my respect goes to him and others of the same ilk.
But how many programs can he make about it, we all know what as gone on, same as what's gone on over the years regarding racism, I remember Gareth Crooks down the Vetch and gay men suffering the same as Justin Fashanu did, it was just as wrong then as it is now.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:16 - Jul 28 with 1620 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 17:42 - Jul 28 by max936

I'm not having a go at him its obvious that he's been tormented by his sexuality his marriage tells you that, on how he tried to bury his true self, he's not the only and my respect goes to him and others of the same ilk.
But how many programs can he make about it, we all know what as gone on, same as what's gone on over the years regarding racism, I remember Gareth Crooks down the Vetch and gay men suffering the same as Justin Fashanu did, it was just as wrong then as it is now.

There should be more programmes about it then if things haven't changed since "Gareth" crooks and Justin fashanu were down the vetch.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:26 - Jul 28 with 1600 viewsFlashberryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:16 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

There should be more programmes about it then if things haven't changed since "Gareth" crooks and Justin fashanu were down the vetch.

More programmes about Homosexuals ? no thank you,.

I'm not homophobic as such, but the thought of snogging or having sex with another man, turns on me....so I may be homophobic in some peoples eyes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:27 - Jul 28 with 1595 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:16 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Things have changed though, for the better and its Garth, predictor text innit, you pedantic old trout.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:29 - Jul 28 with 1583 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:26 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

More programmes about Homosexuals ? no thank you,.

I'm not homophobic as such, but the thought of snogging or having sex with another man, turns on me....so I may be homophobic in some peoples eyes.

Your opinion on it isn't the issue. It's the fact that many footballers feel unable to come out as gay due to the backward nature of sections of fans in many clubs. The fact that there are people on this board who are against such programmes highlighting the issues shows that there really is a problem.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:35 - Jul 28 with 1577 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:29 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Your opinion on it isn't the issue. It's the fact that many footballers feel unable to come out as gay due to the backward nature of sections of fans in many clubs. The fact that there are people on this board who are against such programmes highlighting the issues shows that there really is a problem.

Missing the point completely JF, its not against the programmes per-ser its that Alfie always seems the one making them, giving the obvious impression that its all about him, we all know how big his ego is we all remember the Mike Ruddock debacle.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:36 - Jul 28 with 1575 viewsBanosswan

These current programmes are being made as it's fifty years since criminality was removed. It's not just 'another Alfie programme'.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:39 - Jul 28 with 1569 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:35 - Jul 28 by max936

Missing the point completely JF, its not against the programmes per-ser its that Alfie always seems the one making them, giving the obvious impression that its all about him, we all know how big his ego is we all remember the Mike Ruddock debacle.

I'd rather him "beat the drum" than someone who doesn't have any presence or first hand knowledge and experience over the issues. The debacle with Mr Ruddock has no bearing on the homophobia in football does it?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:44 - Jul 28 with 1561 viewsGaryjack

So you're one of those who believes that God sent his son, the Lord Jesus Christ down to be sacrificed on the cross for our sins just so that these woofters can go prancing around in pink tutu's and acting all girlie do you? Judgement day is coming for them and that day come sooneth.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:46 - Jul 28 with 1557 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:39 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

I'd rather him "beat the drum" than someone who doesn't have any presence or first hand knowledge and experience over the issues. The debacle with Mr Ruddock has no bearing on the homophobia in football does it?

You know exactly what I mean, but hey you carry on.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:48 - Jul 28 with 1545 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:44 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

So you're one of those who believes that God sent his son, the Lord Jesus Christ down to be sacrificed on the cross for our sins just so that these woofters can go prancing around in pink tutu's and acting all girlie do you? Judgement day is coming for them and that day come sooneth.

IS that supposed to be humourous?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:50 - Jul 28 with 1539 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:46 - Jul 28 by max936

You know exactly what I mean, but hey you carry on.

Sorry Max, but I really don't.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:51 - Jul 28 with 1538 viewsMo_Wives

Max has said he shit out of writing a post in case he took flack for it (being called homophobic I'm guessing)
I did the same.
So maybe we have a problem where people feel unable to speak their minds for fear of abuse.
So, will you also help us fight against the backward nature of sections of fans who attack people for straying off the path of political correctness?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:53 - Jul 28 with 1526 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:51 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

Max has said he shit out of writing a post in case he took flack for it (being called homophobic I'm guessing)
I did the same.
So maybe we have a problem where people feel unable to speak their minds for fear of abuse.
So, will you also help us fight against the backward nature of sections of fans who attack people for straying off the path of political correctness?

Here's your chance, speak your mind. When you do though you must remember that there'll be people who may disagree with you. I'd like to hear your opinion.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:59 - Jul 28 with 1510 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:48 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Yes, yes it was. is humour allowed on this thread?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:00 - Jul 28 with 1504 viewsDr_Winston

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:46 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

in the season after the grand slam in 2005 there was a lot of friction between a group of senior players including gareth Thomas.

This is how the story goes allegedly of course

They thought Ruddock was getting too much credit and apparently lobbied for him to be replaced by scott Johnson (I have no proof of that but that's the rumor)

After a heavy beating by England. Ruddock told the players not to go out the evening after this beating but led by alfie they went out and got smashed. (alfie confirmed this in his own book)

Then again led by alfie they boycotting the press conference prior to the Scotland game (again confirmed in his own book) and made Ruddock look weak and isolated .

Wales won that game and a few days later Ruddock resigned

So basically he's the Rugby equivalent of Garry Monk?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:04 - Jul 28 with 1489 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:53 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Here's your chance, speak your mind. When you do though you must remember that there'll be people who may disagree with you. I'd like to hear your opinion.

I just did speak my mind. I don't care about people disagreeing with me, I welcome it.

I agree with you. Nobody should have to fear 'coming out' and if they do, there is probably a reason for it...let's say an atmosphere where they feel they may get abuse. It does not help to dismiss their concerns, we should instead honestly look at the situation and assess the problem so we can find a solution.

Now I hope you agree with me. Nobody should have to fear saying what they want to say and if they do, there is probably a reason for it....let's say an atmosphere where they feel they may get abused. It does not help to dismiss their concerns, we should instead honestly look at the situation and assess the problem so we can find a solution.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:22 - Jul 28 with 1445 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:51 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

I did the same.

Thanks, but I'm not Homophobic though I have family members who are gay not that, that makes any difference, my point was not directed at those programmes, just that its the same person making them and we all know that person as a massive ego.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:29 - Jul 28 with 1424 viewspencoedjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 18:48 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Well I found it funny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024