Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans don't support Wales 22:06 - Jun 8 with 12251 viewsMillie

But nearly everyone I've spoken to lately is off to France, my sister and husband are going, me, I'm watching in the box, gutted now
Swans fans don't support Wales on 09:25 - Jun 13 with 1536 viewstrampie

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:18 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

I don't think even he's certain.

If people are of immigrant stock do they all know where their loyalties lie ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swans fans don't support Wales on 09:31 - Jun 13 with 1512 viewstrampie

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:53 - Jun 9 by Loyal

Full on English.
Pretends to be from Kaaaaaardif.

There are a few pretend Kaarddiff fans out there, don't all true Kaardiff fans do the Ayatollah ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:51 - Jun 13 with 1411 viewsAquinas

I've been really impressed with the amount of Swans fans/flags out here. Especially the massive scfc one which is the biggest flag I've seen out of all the clubs so far.

I'm even more impressed with how everyone is getting along so well. Fans from clubs sharing bars rather than having specific bars for each club. My only fear is that the England game will attract the nuttier element of the welsh support and the families over for the weekend in Bordeaux will go home which will create a far more charged atmosphere in Lille/Lens.
Swans fans don't support Wales on 13:28 - Jun 13 with 1316 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 09:31 - Jun 13 by trampie

There are a few pretend Kaarddiff fans out there, don't all true Kaardiff fans do the Ayatollah ?

I am very hopeful the peaceful way our countries fans have behaved continues through the week and the idiots from other countries do whatever they want. Hopefully the same. As for Cardiff, all the lads here are sound, no problems, together Rhondda etc.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans fans don't support Wales on 15:52 - Jun 13 with 1227 viewswhiterock

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:51 - Jun 13 by Aquinas

I've been really impressed with the amount of Swans fans/flags out here. Especially the massive scfc one which is the biggest flag I've seen out of all the clubs so far.

I'm even more impressed with how everyone is getting along so well. Fans from clubs sharing bars rather than having specific bars for each club. My only fear is that the England game will attract the nuttier element of the welsh support and the families over for the weekend in Bordeaux will go home which will create a far more charged atmosphere in Lille/Lens.

Any pictures?
Gutted I'm not there now, Wind Street for me on Thursday,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024