Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans don't support Wales 22:06 - Jun 8 with 12252 viewsMillie

But nearly everyone I've spoken to lately is off to France, my sister and husband are going, me, I'm watching in the box, gutted now
Swans fans don't support Wales on 13:32 - Jun 9 with 3548 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 13:29 - Jun 9 by ScoobyDoo

Look bud, please go and play hide and seek with a Rottweiler, ffs don't keep on pestering me. There's plenty of Cardiff fans out in France to bother if that's what you want. Just leave little old me alone bud, i'm a sensitive soul me, gets upset easy see.

Then stop responding to my posts you fcking head tapping fool.

Everyone knows your a clout spitter, now go and worry the snails in France and buy me a beer in Lens fatty.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 13:32]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans fans don't support Wales on 14:44 - Jun 9 with 3499 viewsScoobyDoo

Swans fans don't support Wales on 13:32 - Jun 9 by Loyal

Then stop responding to my posts you fcking head tapping fool.

Everyone knows your a clout spitter, now go and worry the snails in France and buy me a beer in Lens fatty.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 13:32]

Bud, i know you're in denial and yo got a well 'thing' for little old me but you keep involving me with your drivel. Look at the two threads and work out who started or mentioned me first! Not hard bud, but take your time anyway.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 14:44]
Swans fans don't support Wales on 15:24 - Jun 9 with 3453 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 14:44 - Jun 9 by ScoobyDoo

Bud, i know you're in denial and yo got a well 'thing' for little old me but you keep involving me with your drivel. Look at the two threads and work out who started or mentioned me first! Not hard bud, but take your time anyway.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 14:44]

You did, but as I think you are affectionately trying to woo me I will let you off big belly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 20:23 - Jun 9 with 3341 viewsbuilthjack

Swans fans don't support Wales on 10:09 - Jun 9 by blaenaugwentjack

Getting pretty desperate for travel to Bordeaux, only offer I have is to travel with Cardiff lot, not what I want tbh. Any one out there have space for one?

Go on Welsh football forum (apostle). Am sure there's room on a bus. You may need to buy a foot passenger ticket to get over there. Loads of mini buses going over early this morning, as they will tomorrow.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 20:57 - Jun 9 with 3309 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swans fans don't support Wales on 20:23 - Jun 9 by builthjack

Go on Welsh football forum (apostle). Am sure there's room on a bus. You may need to buy a foot passenger ticket to get over there. Loads of mini buses going over early this morning, as they will tomorrow.

Thanks for the help builth, been on their on and off last three days not much happening tbh.
Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:01 - Jun 9 with 3302 viewsDr_Winston

If I'm honest I don't give that much of a shit how Wales do in the forthcoming games. As long as all our players make it back uninjured and fresh enough to compete properly next season I'll be happy.

It's a bit rich to be taking flak on whether or not we support Wales from a fanbase best known for kicking off whilst following England though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:11 - Jun 9 with 3284 viewslifelong

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:01 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

If I'm honest I don't give that much of a shit how Wales do in the forthcoming games. As long as all our players make it back uninjured and fresh enough to compete properly next season I'll be happy.

It's a bit rich to be taking flak on whether or not we support Wales from a fanbase best known for kicking off whilst following England though.

I hope Wales win Euro 2016.
Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:14 - Jun 9 with 3270 viewspencoedjack

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:01 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

Got to admit I did feel like but I am pretty jealous of those going now ... wish I booked something possibly do it if we progress from the group stage.

Is the Abraham fella English or Welsh ?
Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:18 - Jun 9 with 3256 viewsDr_Winston

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:14 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

Got to admit I did feel like but I am pretty jealous of those going now ... wish I booked something possibly do it if we progress from the group stage.

I don't think even he's certain.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:53 - Jun 9 with 3189 viewsLoyal

Full on English.
Pretends to be from Kaaaaaardif.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:56 - Jun 9 with 3183 viewsLoyal

Lens update - really nice feel in the city, and in Paris, we are just outside, all I have seen is friendly Wales followers, yes plenty of Cardiff and Swansea about, and everyone else you would expect. There is one other big old mob out here though, armed to the fcking teeth, and I mean they are everywhere , very reassuring but for anyone thinking of kicking it off, think again, this particular mob will destroy you.

Big smiley faces all round.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 10:26 - Jun 10 with 3019 viewsbuilthjack

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:56 - Jun 9 by Loyal

Lens update - really nice feel in the city, and in Paris, we are just outside, all I have seen is friendly Wales followers, yes plenty of Cardiff and Swansea about, and everyone else you would expect. There is one other big old mob out here though, armed to the fcking teeth, and I mean they are everywhere , very reassuring but for anyone thinking of kicking it off, think again, this particular mob will destroy you.

Are you in Lens a week early? You going to Bordeaux?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:11 - Jun 10 with 2996 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 10:26 - Jun 10 by builthjack

Are you in Lens a week early? You going to Bordeaux?

In Paris today, watch the game in a bar, then down to Lens again on Wednesday for the Engkand game 👍 After that, may stay, may go home 👍

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:47 - Jun 10 with 2967 viewsjack247

Plenty of people I know going who don't really support the Swans or Wales (apart from the last 18 months or so). I'm sure that's the same in Cardiff and everywhere else.

Not much different to people starting to support us in 2011
Swans fans don't support Wales on 12:01 - Jun 10 with 2949 viewsmonmouth

He's from the town of C*nt, in the County of C*ntshire on Planet F*ckwit.

Easy to mistake as being from Cardiff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:04 - Jun 10 with 2670 viewsbuilthjack

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:11 - Jun 10 by Loyal

In Paris today, watch the game in a bar, then down to Lens again on Wednesday for the Engkand game 👍 After that, may stay, may go home 👍

If you get to Toulouse meet up,for a pint, or half litre!

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:22 - Jun 11 with 2557 viewsgiantstoneater

Swans fans don't support Wales on 00:25 - Jun 11 with 2553 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:04 - Jun 10 by builthjack

If you get to Toulouse meet up,for a pint, or half litre!

Pleasure mate, tonight was brilliant, loads of Wales about 15k outside of Lens, fantastic atmosphere. Locals superb. Bedtime 👍

Swans fans don't support Wales on 00:46 - Jun 11 with 2537 viewsgiantstoneater

Heading for Cardiff airport soon I wish that anybody going enjoys it and have a fantastic time and stay safe TOGETHER STRONGER!
Swans fans don't support Wales on 00:52 - Jun 11 with 2526 viewsgiantstoneater

Heading for Cardiff airport soon I wish that anybody going enjoys it and have a fantastic time and stay safe TOGETHER STRONGER!
Swans fans don't support Wales on 02:44 - Jun 11 with 2476 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 00:52 - Jun 11 by giantstoneater

Are you going twice 👍🇫🇷

Swans fans don't support Wales on 07:46 - Jun 11 with 2418 viewsEdmundo

Swans fans don't support Wales on 02:44 - Jun 11 by Loyal

Are you going twice 👍🇫🇷

Jet setter 😂

Enjoy👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Swans fans don't support Wales on 08:24 - Jun 11 with 2391 viewsswan2016

I'm sure your husband will enjoy your sister out there too 😳
Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:06 - Jun 11 with 2299 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans fans don't support Wales on 21:56 - Jun 9 by Loyal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/armed-robbers-bite-off-more-than-they

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:16 - Jun 11 with 2292 viewsLoyal

Swans fans don't support Wales on 11:06 - Jun 11 by WarwickHunt

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/armed-robbers-bite-off-more-than-they

See, there is some form of a god out there.
Brilliant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024