Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad 08:22 - Feb 19 with 6916 viewsllangyfelach

Sad to see what this once great forum has become. In all the years I've posted on here I have never known it to be so aggressive, fractious, unpleasant and sad. There isn't a thread on here that doesn't get derailed from the original topic and degenerate into horrendous abuse. Shame really for the people like me, who just like to skim the threads and reply with the odd bit of nonsense. I honestly cannot remember the last time I had an LOL moment on here.

Shame.

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Sad on 19:45 - Feb 20 with 1627 viewsDr_Winston

Sad on 12:45 - Feb 19 by monmouth

Ah right, I sometimes call in the Globe and walk down that way. I've noticed the Station but not the Alma. Good ales?

Sorry off topic...can't be sad thinking about ale.

The Globe is obviously the best pub in Landore by miles, but the Alma is a cosy local.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sad on 22:52 - Feb 20 with 1568 viewsmax936

Sad on 19:45 - Feb 20 by Dr_Winston

The Globe is obviously the best pub in Landore by miles, but the Alma is a cosy local.

Nah mun, get some real ales in and we'll talk the popularity of real ales these days will fill the place once word got around especially pale ales, its nectar from the god's.

John Smiths is drink from the devil.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 22:54]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sad on 08:06 - Feb 21 with 1513 viewsDr_Winston

Sad on 22:52 - Feb 20 by max936

Nah mun, get some real ales in and we'll talk the popularity of real ales these days will fill the place once word got around especially pale ales, its nectar from the god's.

John Smiths is drink from the devil.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 22:54]

She can't shift them Maxy. Normally got one in on a match day but the locals don't generally drink them, which is a pity.

She's had a few different ones in in the past and has had to chuck them away.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sad on 08:11 - Feb 21 with 1510 viewsDDCH

Sad on 19:45 - Feb 20 by Dr_Winston

Isn't the globe the one that had the BNP meeting and Nick Griffin speaking?

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Sad on 08:17 - Feb 21 with 1508 viewsDr_Winston

Sad on 08:11 - Feb 21 by DDCH

Isn't the globe the one that had the BNP meeting and Nick Griffin speaking?

They did have a meeting there once about ten years ago. Can't remember if the C*nt in chief was there.

Sad on 08:30 - Feb 21 with 1499 viewsswanny

I can't even be bothered anymore

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Sad on 08:43 - Feb 21 with 1488 viewsmonmouth

Sad on 08:06 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

She can't shift them Maxy. Normally got one in on a match day but the locals don't generally drink them, which is a pity.

I had a pint of Watkin in there one day I'm sure. Very nice it was too. Shame the locals have no taste...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sad on 08:49 - Feb 21 with 1473 viewsDDCH

Sad on 08:17 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

They did have a meeting there once about ten years ago. Can't remember if the C*nt in chief was there.

Just googled it, was in 2011. Have never been in there on principle. Occasionally grab a pint in the station. Always fancy the curry and chips but am never in time

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Login to get fewer ads

Sad on 08:51 - Feb 21 with 1464 viewsDr_Winston

Sad on 08:43 - Feb 21 by monmouth

I had a pint of Watkin in there one day I'm sure. Very nice it was too. Shame the locals have no taste...

They've had a few of the Watkins in there. Probably put one on today because they know it'll sell.

Got Blodwyn in bottles at the moment if memory serves, plus one of those new weird Guinness ones.

Sad on 10:46 - Feb 21 with 1419 viewsmax936

Sad on 08:06 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Yeah I thought about that after I posted, just goes to prove that the drinkers around Landore are philistines
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 10:47]

Sad on 10:50 - Feb 21 with 1414 viewsmax936

Sad on 08:51 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

They've had a few of the Watkins in there. Probably put one on today because they know it'll sell.

Got Blodwyn in bottles at the moment if memory serves, plus one of those new weird Guinness ones.

I really fancy a few today, but Im smothering with cold and dosed up to the hilt, one of the biggest home games of the season and I can't see me making it

Sad on 10:51 - Feb 21 with 1412 viewsDr_Winston

Sad on 10:50 - Feb 21 by max936

I really fancy a few today, but Im smothering with cold and dosed up to the hilt, one of the biggest home games of the season and I can't see me making it

It's a cold. Man up.

Sad on 11:37 - Feb 21 with 1385 viewsmax936

Sad on 10:51 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

It's a cold. Man up.

Im like a walking running tap mun

Sad on 11:55 - Feb 21 with 1369 viewsStarsky

Sad on 11:37 - Feb 21 by max936

Im like a walking running tap mun

Stay on topic ffs you wimp

It's just the internet, init.

Sad on 11:57 - Feb 21 with 1364 viewsmax936

Sad on 11:55 - Feb 21 by Starsky

Stay on topic ffs you wimp

Sad on 17:54 - Feb 21 with 1282 viewsHighjack

Sad on 08:30 - Feb 21 by swanny

I can't even be bothered anymore

Nor me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024