Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening 19:52 - Jun 14 with 7812 viewsnumptydumpty

Real shame for Lyndon that he does not have an appearance in this massive game for Scotland tonight.

Whatever we all think of Lyndon's goal record as yet for us, the man is a trier and deserved this amazing opportunity all his Scotland team mates have this evening.

Good luck to the tartan army tonight !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 08:35 - Jun 15 with 2046 viewsNorthernr

I've got up early to read ParkRoyal explain how that all would have been different if Lyndon had been playing and it's not here
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 08:50 - Jun 15 with 1979 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fck 'em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 09:07 - Jun 15 with 1926 viewsJuzzie

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:31 - Jun 14 by Hoopsie

Errrr, it’s like saying Usain Bolt has to have his whole body past the second place runner in order to win the race? 🤔

Isn’t it for calling offside, it’s the closest part of the body that is towards the goal than your opponent(s) when the ball is played forward, be that even a finger nail 😂

As for the ball to be out of play or a goal to be counted, whole of ball needs to cross the whole of the line, I think

Different sports & rules, you can’t compare the two
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 09:47 - Jun 15 with 1842 viewsDorse

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:31 - Jun 14 by bosh67

Really really poor. Like others have said, I'm not even Scottish but I felt dismayed for their fans.

I didn't. The unrelenting media cock-slobbering over the great and storied Tartan Army prior to the match left me hating them almost as much as those that follow the King's Road Cunce.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 10:01 - Jun 15 with 1817 viewsSimonJames

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 09:47 - Jun 15 by Dorse

I didn't. The unrelenting media cock-slobbering over the great and storied Tartan Army prior to the match left me hating them almost as much as those that follow the King's Road Cunce.

Don't beat around the bush Dorse, say what you really think!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 10:28 - Jun 15 with 1761 viewshantssi

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 09:47 - Jun 15 by Dorse

Agreed, there was 5 articles on the BBC yesterday about the Tartan Army!
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 10:34 - Jun 15 with 1746 viewspaulparker

Loved the American VAR expert
“It’s an outside penalty”

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 11:14 - Jun 15 with 1679 viewsDannyPaddox

Poor old 5cot1and
Login to get fewer ads

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 14:09 - Jun 15 with 1449 viewsSonofpugwash

https://scontent.fbrs4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/448259272_7680139608768575_

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 14:47 - Jun 15 with 1390 viewsParkRoyalR

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 08:35 - Jun 15 by Northernr

I've got up early to read ParkRoyal explain how that all would have been different if Lyndon had been playing and it's not here

From what I saw you see why Steve Clarke said he'd be a big miss, just couldn't get out of their own half and get any possession in the final third.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:08 - Jun 15 with 1189 viewsSonofpugwash

They should have a whip round to find a new goalkeeper for starters.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:22 - Jun 15 with 1172 viewsJuzzie

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:08 - Jun 15 by Sonofpugwash

They should have a whip round to find a new goalkeeper for starters.

McBegovic?
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 10:44 - Jun 19 with 756 viewsstevec

If you havent got your beers in the fridge yet, best do it now.

Scotland back on the box tonight or as what I prefer to call it… FUNTIME!!

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 17:59 - Jun 19 with 551 viewsnumptydumpty

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 10:44 - Jun 19 by stevec

If you havent got your beers in the fridge yet, best do it now.

Scotland back on the box tonight or as what I prefer to call it… FUNTIME!!

Lyndon has grown his hair specially to give Samson style.strength for the team. Weirdly I think Scotland will win tonight.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 18:40 - Jun 19 with 484 viewsPeterHucker

Lyndon was interviewed on BBC at half time in the Germany Hungary match.

It was nice to have a little from listening to Frank fvcking Lampard talking a load of guff.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 19:01 - Jun 19 with 450 viewsDorse

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 18:40 - Jun 19 by PeterHucker

Lyndon was interviewed on BBC at half time in the Germany Hungary match.

It was nice to have a little from listening to Frank fvcking Lampard talking a load of guff.

He is a bit of a gimp, isn't he? Wish he'd go away.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024