Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel leaving 17:29 - May 10 with 8386 viewsAndyNak

Thank you for the memories and service

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Rangel leaving on 18:24 - May 10 with 3185 viewsBDS

Don’t forget that he actually paid money out of his own pocket to join us in the first place.
Absolute legend.
Rangel leaving on 18:24 - May 10 with 3185 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good luck to him, one of the best passing right backs I have seen.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rangel leaving on 18:29 - May 10 with 3161 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yes he has been very professional and a a very nice guy as well. It should have happened a couple of years ago but it would still be an excellent move for him to go to Newport.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Rangel leaving on 18:34 - May 10 with 3132 viewsoldcob

Rangel leaving on 17:38 - May 10 by Griffting

He’ll do a Martinez,
Go to play for a lower league team and then be our manager within a season.
Swansealona will be back in full force.

Would be nice.

I'd love this to happen. Why not? He's an intelligent, articulate guy who knows his football and Swansea City in particular.
Rangel leaving on 18:36 - May 10 with 3128 viewsjasper_T

Rangel leaving on 18:34 - May 10 by oldcob

I'd love this to happen. Why not? He's an intelligent, articulate guy who knows his football and Swansea City in particular.

Has he got his badges?
Rangel leaving on 18:36 - May 10 with 3128 viewsLeonWasGod

Rangel leaving on 18:24 - May 10 by BDS

Don’t forget that he actually paid money out of his own pocket to join us in the first place.
Absolute legend.

I didn’t know that. He is an absolute legend, FACT. Would love it if he did a Martinez with us, as mentioned by someone else earlier in this thread.

We didn’t upgrade when we replaced him, that’s for sure.
Rangel leaving on 18:50 - May 10 with 3089 viewsjacksfullaces

so he was good enough as premier league full back cover at the start of the season to not even championship by the end of the season - wonder who made both those judgements?
Rangel leaving on 18:55 - May 10 with 3070 viewsswans11

good luck angel gave his all to club will always be remembered as part of the Martinez swansea team
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel leaving on 19:01 - May 10 with 3050 viewsPegojack

A club legend and all round top bloke. Thanks for all the great memories, Rangel.

!Jack bastardo!
Rangel leaving on 19:06 - May 10 with 3038 viewsSmellyplumz

All good things come to an end, it's the right move now. Top bloke who gave his all, half the current squad ain't fit to lace his boots.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 8:38]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Rangel leaving on 22:22 - May 10 with 2887 viewsAl_Bundy

Rangel leaving on 19:06 - May 10 by Smellyplumz

All good things come to an end, it's the right move now. Top bloke who gave his all, half the current squad ain't fit to lace his boots.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 8:38]

First time I saw Rangel was a friendly against Sparta Rotterdam and thinking he shouldn't a RB far more to his game.
Rangel leaving on 22:28 - May 10 with 2873 viewsSwanseajill

Rangel leaving on 18:08 - May 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Had a house built over the road. I can't see any way he'd uproot his family now. His wife wouldn't entertain it I'm certain. Genuinely nice bloke who always has time to talk to annoying fans like me about his beloved Swans.

Yes, talking to him last week he said he will carry on playing for a while and has had an offer from another club.
But he will then return to Swansea. I think this will be his permanent home.👍
Rangel leaving on 22:28 - May 10 with 2871 viewsjack2jack

Sad times, great player, great servant, true pro, nice bloke too
All the best Angel and good luck YJB.
Rangel leaving on 03:05 - May 11 with 2773 viewsmajorraglan

Rangel leaving on 18:50 - May 10 by jacksfullaces

so he was good enough as premier league full back cover at the start of the season to not even championship by the end of the season - wonder who made both those judgements?

To be honest not sure he was, but it was one of those things. He may be able to do a job in the Championship, but I think he is too good for Newport at the moment. If it is Vounty, then good luck to him and them.
Rangel leaving on 03:38 - May 11 with 2761 viewsWanderer

Think it was Doncaster away in the third tier, up the right hand side into the box and thunderbolt, we never looked back at that point only forward, muchos gracias amigo
Rangel leaving on 06:46 - May 11 with 2707 viewsSTID2017

A true Swans legend and Jack.
All the best wherever your future career takes you.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Rangel leaving on 08:47 - May 11 with 2660 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What a pity that the atmosphere on Sunday will mean that we can’t give him the send off he richly deserves.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rangel leaving on 20:25 - May 11 with 2532 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I didn't realise that he isn't leaving voluntarily, that the club is not renewing his contract.
Sad days indeed.
Rangel leaving on 23:19 - May 11 with 2467 viewsTNT

As Rangel would say... 'Da iawn, diolch'.

YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Rangel leaving on 00:23 - May 12 with 2439 viewsbarry_island

Fantastic player for us, my most revered memory was chanting YJB at him every time BBC Them tried doing a live link from the Gillingham beam back. Doubt it was ever televised.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024