Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel to Wolfsburg 10:49 - May 22 with 8072 viewsthairanger

Looks like he's not going to be part of the plans had talks with Wolfsburg last 6millon agreed.
Adel to Wolfsburg on 13:08 - May 23 with 670 viewsaussiehoop

IF he walks he wouldn't have cost us anything. He'd of made us 136 mil (assuming 70 mil a season in revenue in the premier league).

I love him... I want him to stay... I want him to recreate a gazillion little adels with his new wife and sign them all up for the academy. If he goes though you've really got to thank him and wish him well.
Adel to Wolfsburg on 14:24 - May 23 with 639 viewsWeAreQPR12

Adel to Wolfsburg on 11:48 - May 23 by nadera78

FFS All I said was that he fell over a lot. Pr*ck!

No need reverting to name calling.

Leave that to the kids on WRTRB's
Adel to Wolfsburg on 17:54 - May 23 with 576 viewsDylanP

Adel is not our only player with guile or creativity.

I just wanted to get that on the record.

People have been making that claim over and over again as if just saying it would make it true. In fact, it is complete rubbish.

It is certainly true that Adel is our most creative player. He is wonderful to watch and probably the most talented player to wear the hoops in a generation.

But that doesn't mean he is the only player with creativity or guile. Diakite can be wonderfully creative when on the ball. There were some runs he made down the center of the pitch towards the end of the season that took your breath away. Guile personified. Barton also has a lot of creativity. I know he is on everyone's sh*t list at the moment, but he loves to play creative diagonal balls or little scoop chipped passes. If that isn't creativity, I don't know what is. Also,Tommy Smith and Buzz haven't left yet, and they always plays with acetrtain amount of creative flair (when they play).

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024