Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TONIGHTS GAME V MAIDENHEAD UTD 19:28 - Sep 10 with 16876 viewsEdindale

Hope we keep our good recent form going.
Up the dale 3-0.
TONIGHTS GAME V MAIDENHEAD UTD on 14:17 - Sep 13 with 1227 viewsD_Alien

TONIGHTS GAME V MAIDENHEAD UTD on 13:57 - Sep 13 by turnthescrew

Just ignore him. He likes to think he's important and that his opinions are more important than others. He isn't and they aren't.

Neither is yours (or anyone else's) of me

I don't consider my opinions any more important, but they're not posted without foundation

I'd have preferred to see Allarakhia walk off alongside the newbie Ayinde in a comradely manner; that's my perception. I'm way past the stage of bothering whether others might think otherwise

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

TONIGHTS GAME V MAIDENHEAD UTD on 18:55 - Sep 13 with 862 views_Windydale

TONIGHTS GAME V MAIDENHEAD UTD on 13:31 - Sep 13 by Dalenet

I'd give it a go now Windy if I were you. Its pretty good value for what you get. Yes there are lots of things that could be improved - but we have the cheapest hospitality offer in the league. Our friends up the road want £70 for something similar.

That doesn't mean I disagree with TS. The boxes and the 1907 lounge are a bit drab. It feels like a 1970s community centre. The tables could be spruced up, TVs on etc etc. But the bar is priced well, the food is okay, and you get to hear from an ex player before the game etc etc. And remember you get a programme thrown in too. If we made the improvements that others suggest we could easily then charge £20 more.

I agree that the leather seats are uncomfortable if you are older than a 13 year old child. But you can ask to sit in another seat in the area.
[Post edited 13 Sep 13:33]

Ah nice one. Good to hear other perspectives. I had no idea what it costs at other clubs for hospitality.

For the price then it sounds good value. Cameron Ogden recent update gives some confidence that there's a plan in place. . With big tweaks to the experience to compliment the good food, in a future Dale, then there's more to look forward to. It's good that these honest reviews have been highlighted and mediocre doesnt become the norm, and it promoted a good response from the owners.unless it was coincidence.
TONIGHTS GAME V MAIDENHEAD UTD on 11:34 - Sep 14 with 398 viewsDaleBars

Please report that all TVs at Ratcliffe, Dale Bar and Stadium/Hospitality are operational. There is more work to be done and parts needed; hopefully it stays on all day!!! 🤞.

Poll: Remove Carlsberg from Our Spot for Original Lager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024