Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty 20:19 - Aug 26 with 40285 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that .....followed by a penalty shoot out win!!
[Post edited 27 Aug 8:03]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:15 - Aug 27 with 2598 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:14 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

Our pressing leaves a lot to be desired. Luton don't give us anytime on the ball... where we are so half @rsed about it

Which is on the manager. What is he saying/doing about it?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:15 - Aug 27 with 2624 viewsDorse

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:11 - Aug 27 by Damo1962

Two worldlies in a row against us. We are due one now 🤔😉

CURSE ACTIVATED

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:17 - Aug 27 with 2578 viewsDorse

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:15 - Aug 27 by stainrods_elbow

Which is on the manager. What is he saying/doing about it?

I reckon he's saying 'do this' whilst showing them a Corby trouser press.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:17 - Aug 27 with 2557 viewsderbyhoop

We have gone in with a makeshift midfield.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:18 - Aug 27 with 2502 viewsMalintabuk

Luton are ripping us a new one here... they are all over us, we are really poor
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:20 - Aug 27 with 2431 viewsQPR_Hibs

Not sure that was a foul from Santos, let alone a yellow card.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:20 - Aug 27 with 2410 viewsMalintabuk

Fcuk me Bonner that was shocking
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:21 - Aug 27 with 2346 viewsJimmyR

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:20 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

Not sure that was a foul from Santos, let alone a yellow card.

Me too, looked like he fell over

Collbeck seemed harsh given a free kick against just before too
Login to get fewer ads

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:23 - Aug 27 with 2235 viewsstainrods_elbow

Hatters bossing possession, and four times as many goal attempts thusfar.

Fffs! Why play the fixture if you don't want to compete?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:25 - Aug 27 with 2154 viewsQPR_Hibs

Celar played in but fluffs his shot.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:25 - Aug 27 with 2147 viewsBeckenhamhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:15 - Aug 27 by numptydumpty

Varane is not flinching any challenges and is having a decent game so far...

Well if proof were ever needed that we all see the game differently. I don’t think he looks like a professional footballer. He’s stinking the place out.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:27 - Aug 27 with 2097 viewsMalintabuk

Fantastic clearance by Santos
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:27 - Aug 27 with 2067 viewsQPR_Hibs

Brilliant defensive header from Santos. Saved a certain goal.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:27 - Aug 27 with 2068 viewsVancouverHoop

Excellent defensive play from Santos. He's looking good tonight.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:29 - Aug 27 with 1965 viewsDylanP

QPR can’t string together two passes at this point. Frustrating

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:29 - Aug 27 with 1945 viewsDamo1962

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:25 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

Celar played in but fluffs his shot.

Please don't let him be another dud upfront - not sure I can take another one 🙏
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:30 - Aug 27 with 1918 viewsA40Bosh

Have Sky outsourced the + channels to one of the dodgy box companies?
Buffering every minute. Awful. Can see why they are not daring to charge extra for this ‘new’ football league channel

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:32 - Aug 27 with 1800 viewsconnell10

Why can't we keep a lead ? We score go ahead and then bend over.....its kinda frustrating!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:32 - Aug 27 with 1798 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:27 - Aug 27 by VancouverHoop

Excellent defensive play from Santos. He's looking good tonight.

Stand-out player for us tonight, for me (though that might be a case of low expectations; Dunne also solid)
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:32 - Aug 27 with 1781 viewsFredManRave

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:30 - Aug 27 by A40Bosh

Buffering every minute. Awful. Can see why they are not daring to charge extra for this ‘new’ football league channel

Thie is a good stream;

https://streamed.su/watch/queens-park-rangers-vs-luton-town/alpha/1

Just the fooball spoiling it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 1726 viewsStreathamRanger

View from SAR. Santos has done okay. Clear decent work rate and a few nice touches. EDB and Varane both poor. Varane far too casual needs to wake up
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 1712 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:30 - Aug 27 by A40Bosh

Also seems to be only 1 camera - thought they had promised multiple cameras on the new service. Unless the second camera is just taking close ups of Marti and Rob Edwards.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 1699 viewsDamo1962

TBH... I expect Luton to be a cut above us. Not beating Plymouth are the games that really damage our progression. Definitely a "Work in progress" for us so far this season.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 1701 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Very encouraging half from Celar he’s been by far our best player. On this showing he should be our first choice striker.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:35 - Aug 27 with 1568 viewsHooping_Mad

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:32 - Aug 27 by CiderwithRsie

Stand-out player for us tonight, for me (though that might be a case of low expectations; Dunne also solid)

Morrison has been ok, Celar is working his socks off.

Expect to see Smyth and Dembele and Madsen introduced early

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024