Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TVOS - Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge 11:00 - Aug 15 with 13799 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

TVOS - Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge 15th Aug 2024 11:00
Rochdale AFC’s matchday programme – The Voice of Spotland – is back for Saturday’s Vanarama National League fixture against Dagenham & Redbridge. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
TVOS - Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge on 13:55 - Aug 19 with 783 viewsDale_4_Life

There is lots to like after 2 games, unbeaten scored 4 and 4 points on the board.

The football is looking much better than recent previous seasons and I think we can have a good season. Maybe not top 3 but certainly pushing for top 7 and a play off spot. I think that would be viewed as pretty successful taking our chance in the play offs.

What I like more than anything is the team spirit that is clear to see. Every player looks to be buying into what McNulty / Rochdale is trying to achieve and I think the fans are part of this team Rochdale as well.

3 very tough games now York and Yeovil away and Forest Green at home. I am looking forward to seeing how the team deal with the 3 games in 6 days.

Against Dagenham we really should have scored at least twice in the first half lets hope we are more clinical in front of goal when we play York tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024