Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruben Providence 17:44 - Aug 3 with 20430 viewsKeithHaynes

Didn’t get much of a game but looked lively.

I reckon we will snap him up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ruben Providence on 11:45 - Aug 10 with 2468 viewsKeithHaynes

Definitely updated.

He could or should sign next week. He made the cut.
Negotiations ongoing with his club. They will be the stumbling block.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62730/boro-fans-talk-abo

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ruben Providence on 17:12 - Aug 12 with 1895 viewsmax936

What's the latest on this deal Keef ??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ruben Providence on 17:28 - Aug 12 with 1817 viewspete

Ruben Providence on 17:12 - Aug 12 by max936

What's the latest on this deal Keef ??

with a decision imminent last week not looking like we will get the lad but maybe just maybe at the mo the lad from "POOL," could have done with both, but if we are going for another guy from abroad think we are only allowed 1 more but am not sure
Ruben Providence on 17:31 - Aug 12 with 1806 viewsFireboy2

Ruben Providence on 17:28 - Aug 12 by pete

with a decision imminent last week not looking like we will get the lad but maybe just maybe at the mo the lad from "POOL," could have done with both, but if we are going for another guy from abroad think we are only allowed 1 more but am not sure

Think there was discussions with his club with a deal hoping to be done by tomorrow.
Ruben Providence on 17:34 - Aug 12 with 1783 viewsmax936

Ruben Providence on 17:28 - Aug 12 by pete

CH and a CM AM and a Striker needed urgently for me, if I see a team sheet with Grimes and Fulton together again, etc!!!

Ruben Providence on 17:35 - Aug 12 with 1764 viewsonehunglow

Ruben Providence on 17:34 - Aug 12 by max936

CH and a CM AM and a Striker needed urgently for me, if I see a team sheet with Grimes and Fulton together again, etc!!!

S
Would you see Grines and have Franco take over his role

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ruben Providence on 17:42 - Aug 12 with 1724 viewspete

Ruben Providence on 17:34 - Aug 12 by max936

totally agree Max, and after saturday i hope rushworth comes as well
Ruben Providence on 17:45 - Aug 12 with 1697 viewsmax936

Ruben Providence on 17:35 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

S
Would you see Grines and have Franco take over his role

I used to be Fulton's biggest fan, but that's faded these days, needs to move on, he's got to comfortable here now, Grimes is an enigma, can be a show stopper one day and then we don't see him again for weeks, the midfield should have been the first area of concern at the end of the season and should have been a priority, but yet again we got the dynamic duo still in situ,

Login to get fewer ads

Ruben Providence on 17:51 - Aug 12 with 1665 viewsFireboy2

Ruben Providence on 17:42 - Aug 12 by pete

totally agree Max, and after saturday i hope rushworth comes as well

Why? What did the new keeper do wrong on Saturday?

I was at the game, the only blip i can remember is when he came out to one of their players who subsequently chipped him and it went wide, it wasn't his fault, he made one crucial save in the second half and he could do nothing about the penalty, no other keeper never mind rushworth, would have been any better so what's your gripe?
[Post edited 12 Aug 17:59]
Ruben Providence on 17:59 - Aug 12 with 1640 viewsonehunglow

Ruben Providence on 17:51 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

I was at the game, the only blip i can remember is when he came out to one of their players who subsequently chipped him and it went wide, it wasn't his fault, he made one crucial save in the second half and he could do nothing about the penalty, no other keeper never mind rushworth, would have been any better so what's your gripe?

Larry will be ok.
Rushworth wasn’t perfect . He still isn’t .
If he assumes a presence and organises his defenders ,comes for corners. And isn’t afraid of a little smack,then he will do for me

GK is not as crucial as sorting out our style of play

Ruben Providence on 18:05 - Aug 12 with 1631 viewspete

calm down, i have not got a gripe but do have an opinion, we do not have, again in my opinion a good enough no 2 , bring Rush worth back and let them fight it out, (not literaly lol) what i saw was a whole defence that did not really "play as a team," the keeper for me is part of the defensive team , i want the guy to do well honestly but to improve the squad they ALL need to be pushed, again in my opinion , you may disagree ok we have opinions some you may or may not agree with, you may be correct and to be fair i think that blip as you said many would have done the same and yes he did make more than 1 good stop cannot disagree, but dont lets fallmout over an opinion
Ruben Providence on 18:12 - Aug 12 with 1592 viewsmax936

The players in front of him pushed on to far, leaving a massive gap in front of him, we somehow got away with it though.
Luckily we had Ronald up on his toes late into injury time when same thing happened again, but Ronny got back to save the day.

Ruben Providence on 18:25 - Aug 12 with 1551 viewsKeithHaynes

He has a mistake in him mate, I tend to agree he’s a bit squiffy.

Ruben Providence on 18:32 - Aug 12 with 1511 viewsWhiterockin

Ruben Providence on 18:25 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

I would also like to see an improvement in his distribution. Often when he goes long to the wide players it is over shoulder hight and they need to head it to keep it in. A small point I know but it needs improving.
Ruben Providence on 18:37 - Aug 12 with 1499 viewsFireboy2

Ruben Providence on 18:05 - Aug 12 by pete

calm down, i have not got a gripe but do have an opinion, we do not have, again in my opinion a good enough no 2 , bring Rush worth back and let them fight it out, (not literaly lol) what i saw was a whole defence that did not really "play as a team," the keeper for me is part of the defensive team , i want the guy to do well honestly but to improve the squad they ALL need to be pushed, again in my opinion , you may disagree ok we have opinions some you may or may not agree with, you may be correct and to be fair i think that blip as you said many would have done the same and yes he did make more than 1 good stop cannot disagree, but dont lets fallmout over an opinion

Sorry pedro, what with all the negativity going round I interpreted your post that you didn't like Larry, I totally get that we need a decent no 2 👍
Ruben Providence on 18:38 - Aug 12 with 1495 viewsFireboy2

Ruben Providence on 18:25 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

No keeper is perfect keef, fwiw I think this guy is going to be good for us.
Ruben Providence on 18:45 - Aug 12 with 1465 viewspete

Ruben Providence on 18:37 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

Sorry pedro, what with all the negativity going round I interpreted your post that you didn't like Larry, I totally get that we need a decent no 2 👍

no problem fully understand
Ruben Providence on 19:09 - Aug 12 with 1368 viewsKeithHaynes

Ruben Providence on 18:38 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

No keeper is perfect keef, fwiw I think this guy is going to be good for us.

I don’t doubt it, his character alone will get him some bonus points.

Ruben Providence on 19:14 - Aug 12 with 1332 viewspete

Ruben Providence on 19:09 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

the situation re do we dont we sign 1 or both lads is for me holding up other moves ( hopefully) that for me we need like last friday, striker centre back attacking midfeilder and for me another keeper, for all the planning we are told went and still is going on this next 10n days or so will determine our season to january, get it right we go uipwards get it wrong and who knows
Ruben Providence on 19:25 - Aug 12 with 1255 viewsFireboy2

Ruben Providence on 19:09 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

I totally agree, he will be great for morale in the changing room
Ruben Providence on 19:46 - Aug 12 with 1156 viewssons_of_omri

It could be argued that he had a decision to make - either stay in his area and get beaten or go right out and close his angle and sight of goal down. Ihe did the latter and it worked.

His distribution was excellent as well.
Ruben Providence on 19:59 - Aug 12 with 1077 viewsFireboy2

Ruben Providence on 19:46 - Aug 12 by sons_of_omri

It could be argued that he had a decision to make - either stay in his area and get beaten or go right out and close his angle and sight of goal down. Ihe did the latter and it worked.

Exactly, he made the correct decision, the player iurc Jones had a few yards on our defenders and Larry coming out of his area put Jones off, not many championship players would have scored from there.

Imo we have got a good one in Larry but as pete said we still need a decent back up keeper.
Ruben Providence on 20:03 - Aug 12 with 1060 viewsonehunglow

Ruben Providence on 19:46 - Aug 12 by sons_of_omri

He’s a hopeless touch finder though

Ruben Providence on 08:19 - Aug 13 with 681 viewsDaggyjack

Giving Vigouroux one game before writing him off, are we?
Ruben Providence on 08:21 - Aug 13 with 659 viewsonehunglow

Ruben Providence on 08:19 - Aug 13 by Daggyjack

Giving Vigouroux one game before writing him off, are we?

I wouldn’t give Larry one myself !

He’s better than we have but could have better

Meanwhile,more prevarication over a potential asset for the team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024